Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Chuck Berry B. Goode

Rest In Peace & god bless!
    Old as fukin stone, some say this kind of music wont happen again, some say ... thanks for that!
    I say, Rest In Peace homie & god bless, another slice of art goes history!

2. Likes oghabealborz, Zob Ahan, Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest in peace , legend . He inspired many famous guitarists ,people like Eric clapton, Keith Richards ,Ronny Wood , the whole lot of them followed him and BB king.

Post Thanks / Like
    Keith Richards at the stage scratching on his guitar knowing "there's the real main man"!

Nadine

5. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIP. Back when I was a teenager during summer afternoons my dad would take naps. He was a heavy sleeper where you could pop a "taragheh" and he wouldn't wake up. I would take his keys out of his pocket and drive his BMW 318 so fast on the Zob Ahan freeway playing Johnny B Good. The "go Johhny go" tune would make we want to go faster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Like any others, Chuck Berry was one of my favorites as well, RIP to a legend. I was about to post Jonny B Good but I was beaten to it so I will post Maybelline.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    R.i.p.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    RIP. Back when I was a teenager during summer afternoons my dad would take naps. He was a heavy sleeper where you could pop a "taragheh" and he wouldn't wake up. I would take his keys out of his pocket and drive his BMW 318 so fast on the Zob Ahan freeway playing Johnny B Good. The "go Johhny go" tune would make we want to go faster.
    LOL ! was it just you and me that used to knick the keys out of dad's pocket and go for a ride in the afternoons ?!

11. Likes Zob Ahan, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    I like stories like this. I did not have so much khaayeh to do what you did but i at least did a fraction of that. AT the age of 12 i asked my father if he would allow me to drive his Opel 1900 out of the garage and he did. It was such an exciting event to me that i would always wake up early in the morning way before my father woke up to go to work, just in order to get the honor to drive the car out of the garage for him.
    The Opel 1900 body was later on incorporated into a shamble called "Chevrolet Iran" which was assembled locally by Iran Khodro. My Grandpa drove one when I was a kid and I remember spending many hours in it playing with the steering wheel and the instruments while talking to my imaginary passengers

یاد باد

Post Thanks / Like

Johhny Boro

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    The Opel 1900 body was later on incorporated into a shamble called "Chevrolet Iran" which was assembled locally by Iran Khodro. My Grandpa drove one when I was a kid and I remember spending many hours in it playing with the steering wheel and the instruments while talking to my imaginary passengers

یاد باد

I heard about the Opel being assembled in Iran, let me ask you since your dad drove one, were they good cars? I am assuming they used the Chevy/GM engine and the car was assembled in Iran. The car could not have been crap. BTW when I was younger, in football, our team would bump Jonny B Goode, when we would do our early morning weight lifting sessions. Nothing pumps you up better than a little bit of rock and roll, Jonny B Good, that will get that # on your bench press higher. Chuck Berry was one of my all time favorite guitarists along with Kirk Lee Hammett, Axel Rose, Kurt Cobain and Jimmy Hendrix. Well, at least Hammett and Rose are still alive. I was never a huge Clapton fan but I appreciate his music.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 19-03-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Awesome!