Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haji ram kard!

Post Thanks / Like
    Knowing the fact that major portion of the population have insecurities that root in their childhood, and knowing the fact that words can offend these groups and still do it, is immature. That is if words should not offend a mature person, which 99% of times it actually does.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Ps. Iranians need to understand, books are written by people and every author has his/her own opinion on matters. Scientists write articles which are based on their own research result and at times they show it by proof. but even in their case, a lot of it is based on other authors and opinions. One should be able to think him/herself and draw conclusions about what's right or wrong based on their own logic rather then basing their lives on "opinions" of others. Just saying....
    Why only Iranians need to undersand? But anyways I agree with you, people should be able to judge for themselves after reviewing as much sources possible, that is how an intellectual person should conduct research, fact checking is also important. However, there are scietific laws that has been proven over and over and are very reliable, theories are also very relaibe and have been confirmed by many scientsts through many experiments.
    Forza La Vecchia Signora

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyenow View Post
    Why only Iranians need to undersand? But anyways I agree with you, people should be able to judge for themselves after reviewing as much sources possible, that is how an intellectual person should conduct research, fact checking is also important. However, there are scietific laws that has been proven over and over and are very reliable, theories are also very relaibe and have been confirmed by many scientsts through many experiments.
    Sorry for being stereotype in this case. At least in my experience I've seen this coming mostly from Iranians. But i do agree that others might have other experiences and a group of people should not be generalized like that.

As for scientific facts. Yes, there are laws and rules that have been proven and used during a very long time. That's why "education" is necessary for everyone. But if you look at scientists at top level, they do come up with novel theories which as you say are reliable and confirmed by many scientists based on their experiments, but are to be proven wrong by others soon after. So even in their case, it's very important not to take what ever comes out as a fact and proven law of science, until time passes by and it is really accepted by everyone.
    Last edited by Sly; 06-05-2017 at 11:49 AM.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    This is around 2 weeks old but still quite funny (actually sad?)!

BT how about a litttle more specific fooked up haji culture as in not the good part of Persian culture this is too funny @Sly jan, I laughed, my slasva and Bavarian abs, can't breathe! Haji, haji, haji LMFAO!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123