Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,234
    Post Thanks / Like

    LOLLLLL! John Arne Riise interview!

    Gotta love the man, but gotta love the interviewer even more!

    Warning: Liverpool fans will be very pissed

    http://dai.ly/x5h1tsr


  2. Likes Real Madrid, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    40,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL , is this real ?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that is some piss-poor acting by the attractive girl. Riise does better though.

    Guys, may I ask, do either of you have any slight doubt that this is staged? I mean, from the first five seconds...?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    40,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Wow, that is some piss-poor acting by the attractive girl. Riise does better though.

    Guys, may I ask, do either of you have any slight doubt that this is staged? I mean, from the first five seconds...?

    .
    .

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. That's awesome, even tough it is clearly staged. Nothing in football annoys me more than footballers/coaches interviews before and after the games. I mean seriously footballers are among the dumbest creatures in the world and 99.99% of interviews are ear sores beyond description.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  7. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    I mean seriously footballers are among the dumbest creatures in the world and 99.99% of interviews are ear sores beyond description.
    Ghazay mored alaghat chieh? Ghormeh zabzi!!!

  9. Likes tajrish liked this post
  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    LOL. That's awesome, even tough it is clearly staged. Nothing in football annoys me more than footballers/coaches interviews before and after the games. I mean seriously footballers are among the dumbest creatures in the world and 99.99% of interviews are ear sores beyond description.
    Couldn't agree more. It feels like nails on a chalkboard to listen to most players and coaches talk.


  11. Likes tajrish liked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to my team's coach, Pochettino, and every other word that comes out of his mouth is "difficult." Seriously, go back and listen to some of his interviews. I don't even understand 90% of what Mourinho says in each interview. Bunch of incoherent bullshit that is completely beyond comprehension and logic. You listen to Conte or whoever is leading the table and any given time or any given year and they always say "it is not over and we have a tough road ahead." The ones at the bottom of the league say the same about relegation. The ones in the middle of the table always talk about the next season. It is just on and on. You listen to any coach before the game and its always the same BS, how difficult the game is, the opponents are strong, they have a good game plan and players and it is going to be very challenging. After the game, the losing side will almost with certainty complain about the bad calls by the ref, the mistake that caused to the goal and the chances that weren't converted. The winning coach always talks about how they deserved to be the winners.
    I don't even know why these so-called journalists even bother asking all these repetitive and stupid questions over and over again when they always get the same answers. That must be the easiest fucking job in the world. Interviewing football coaches.
    For once, I would love to see a coach to come to a pre-game interview and say that they will just go and fuck the other team over, destroy them beyond imaginations and shit all over their players because the other team sucks. After the game, the winning coach should come on and say how horrible the other team was, how fucked up was their coaching style and how horrendous they were defending. Now, that would be something I would love to watch.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  13. Likes Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  14. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Footballers are media trained by the clubs to say certain things and not divert too much. That's why they mostly sound the same. You can't blame them though, given that the media picks up on the slightest thing and makes a big story out of it. Players have to be careful what they say and clubs train them to say very neutral things.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  15. Likes Payandeh Iran, Fatso liked this post
  16. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    Footballers are media trained by the clubs to say certain things and not divert too much. That's why they mostly sound the same. You can't blame them though, given that the media picks up on the slightest thing and makes a big story out of it. Players have to be careful what they say and clubs train them to say very neutral things.
    You give these guys way too much credit. Footballers are mostly bunch of uneducated kids with not much knowledge beyond how to kick a ball around. In-depth or careful/measured response to an interview of footballers sounds like an oxymoron to me. At least on paper, in the US, the athletes are all college graduated, so even if they don't want to, they have to attend a college to become professionals. That's not the case anywhere else in the world.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  17. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    25,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL staged or not, that was awesome!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  18. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    You give these guys way too much credit. Footballers are mostly bunch of uneducated kids with not much knowledge beyond how to kick a ball around. In-depth or careful/measured response to an interview of footballers sounds like an oxymoron to me. At least on paper, in the US, the athletes are all college graduated, so even if they don't want to, they have to attend a college to become professionals. That's not the case anywhere else in the world.
    Which is why I said they are media trained. It's easy to say the wrong thing, specially if you are an "uneducated" footballer and the media will make a million stories out of it. So the clubs teach them how to handle media interviews. I know it's the case at Manchester United but I guess most clubs to the same. For clubs it's better to train them instead of having to correct them afterwards.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  19. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  20. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    40,832
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    You give these guys way too much credit. Footballers are mostly bunch of uneducated kids with not much knowledge beyond how to kick a ball around. In-depth or careful/measured response to an interview of footballers sounds like an oxymoron to me. At least on paper, in the US, the athletes are all college graduated, so even if they don't want to, they have to attend a college to become professionals. That's not the case anywhere else in the world.
    .
    .

    Hmmm I would instead classify them , Yes almost %90 of South American players are nearly illiterate and they can get ruined with a bit of cash and can't even put a few sentences together in a very ordinary interview . Come to Europe is a different story , yes they all kick the balls from dawn till dusk but have a better schooling . look at Raul , Puyol , Iniesta, Klinsmann , Beckenbauer, and 100 others , they can give you a good few hours speech . Now if you throw at them a non football related topics then yes they return bunch of nonsense as it's the case for each one of us .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •