Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Nothing relaxes you like a nice bike ride. I started to ride every weekend while recovering from a knee injury. It is amazing how fast you can improve your stamina riding a bike. Climbing hills which at the beginning seem undoable become so easy just after few sessions. Where I live, we have the luxury of riding 12 months a year and it never gets old when your route is next to pacific coast line. Used to do just a 20 mile loop but had to stop because of a neck injury. Slowly but surely, I am getting back to riding my bike again.

yes you guys in California have incredible luxury in that regard.

2. Likes Babr, Finally, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post

also the area where you live is one of the most beautiful worldwide to ride.
    That is true, there are lots of bike routes and it is really beautiful. There is for sure culture for it and because of the weather there are more bike lines in streets.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mahdi, what is your Strava ? add me 9625806
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    yes you guys in California have incredible luxury in that regard.
    I do not do road cycling but in LA I went Mountain biking all the time. One tough trail is Schwitzers: you start at La Canada and end up in JPL about a 7 mile taril but some rugged and steep terrain. Road cycling is great in Cali, especially on the coast, one thing I miss about living in Brentwood. You were close enough to bike to Santa Monica. You could do like a nice Brentwood, Santa Monica, Malibu trail and back because it is FLAT. Cycling is good for you because it is easier on the joints than running. Cycling and swimming are the best. Las Vegas has RED ROCK and that is pretty cool but not the same as Cali. Angeles Crest s also awesome for road cycling btw, For those of you in the foothills or West side, take advantage!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12