Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was published by ISP/PersianWay exactly 10 years ago



  2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Henry Chinaski liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    22,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    This was published by ISP/PersianWay exactly 10 years ago

    That is back to the time when ISP was probably one of the best Iranian Sport online sites if not the best and people actually CARED about!!!!

  4. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    22,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    .....

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    His most important moment and goal of career happened against South Korea in Semi-Final of Asian games in 1990, South Korea was the best team in Asia in that time and Japan was no where close to today's Japan. South Korea beat Iran3-0 two years a go in 1988 in group stage of Doha Asian Cup and i remember how no one gave Iran even a 1% chance to beat Korea in this match. The match wasn't broadcasted live, but it seemed Korea dominated the match for 120 minutes and Iran's only goal came around the last minute(120) with smart play by Sirous(and also Mehdi Fononi to avoid offside). When during Sport News the reporter was full of joy to announce Iran won the match with Sirous's goal country was about to explode. Iran advanced to final and beat North Korea in P.K.

    Final game of that tournament (14 mehr 1369) was a day before my wedding and I was watching it with my dad and father-in-law. For years when my wife asked 'do you know whay day is a week from now?' I'd say no but 6 days from now is when Iran won the Asian games!

  6. Likes Babr, Bache Tehroon liked this post
  7. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    22,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Final game of that tournament (14 mehr 1369) was a day before my wedding and I was watching it with my dad and father-in-law. For years when my wife asked 'do you know whay day is a week from now?' I'd say no but 6 days from now is when Iran won the Asian games!

    Agha shoma ham ke zaheran kheili zoud dom be taleh dadi

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Agha shoma ham ke zaheran kheili zoud dom be taleh dadi
    24. Bacheh boodam nafahm boodam ...

  9. Likes Babr liked this post
 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •