Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    NYR won 3-2 in OT and now leads the series 3-2 over Montreal.
    Ang guess who scored the winning goal

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zibanejad Interview today after scoring the winner against Habs last night.

http://www.rds.ca/videos/Hockey/Nati...rter-3.1230010

Post Thanks / Like
    Yet another overtime and Caps won 2-1 and now lead the series 3-2 over Toronto. Great goaltending from both goalies.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have much hope on this Habs team(even if they win this series), we miss depth up front, and even on blue line and Price can't outplay many goalies in playoff, He wasn't bad but Lundq was much better than him. Biron, Anderson, Lundq and the list goes on for Price.

I mean if this Habs can't beat Rangers, they sure don't deserve to go far, this is our easiest road to the final in last god know how many years, avoiding Caps, Pens before conference final.

Another proof that building a team around a goalie is not that ideal in a salary cap world, sure having a great goalie PLUS a great team helps but looking at Cup winners in last 10 years(except Kings) there was no so called ' Elite status goalies' among them. Get a decent goalie, spend the money upfront or on top 4 D and you are most likely set(Wings, Pens, Hawks).

Now if Price asking for 10 + millions, trade him for a good assets(not shits in case of Patrick Roy trade) and get a good depth up front. Our goalie depth of future with Lindgren and McNiven is actually pretty good.
    Price is good goalie but as i said in salary caps world it building a team around a goalie is not a best idea.

Go Habs Go

Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck! Habs are out

Post Thanks / Like
    Habs are out, as i said we were not good enough, scoring was an issue(even though we only scored two less than Rangers) and Price allowed softies in last 3-4 games, including one on Zuccarello first goal on PP. He wasn't ' The Clutch' like he never was in playoff anyway. But blames are not on his shoulder only, Max Patch and Chucky sucked big time.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like Edmonton will go through. Leading 2-0 after two periods. A win tonight will wrap up the series

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like Edmonton will go through. Leading 2-0 after two periods. A win tonight will wrap up the series
    Joy to watch these kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    And Oilers beat Sharks, Todd McLellan was HUGE in Oilers win, coached Sharks in last 8-9 years before joining Oilers and his family still lives in San Jose, so he knew Sharks from A to Z. Sharks need a rebuild, 10 players over 30 years old in their line up.

12. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny is McDavid didn't even play his best hockey yet(one goal, empty netter so far). Imagine if he wakes up.

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sharks of West are Capitals of East. Not playoff materials.

Post Thanks / Like
    good point and thanks for your help in the other pool
    Mahbod I want to take back my thank you!!!!

17. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bruins losing also, they have lots of injuries on D, playing pretty much with Providence defense.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck! Ottawa with a chance and Habs out. WTF! Come on Boston.

20. Likes Babr, Henry Chinaski liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    This is sad though. I always had a soft spot for the Bruins for always playing a no nonsense style. I dont know if you remember the big bad bruins but they have been known for being tough mother fuckers throughout several decades.
    I watched few videos of Big bad bruins, but we hired their coach which is influenced by this style, and he fcuked up our identity in playoff, we are fast-skating team, first on puck, but our GM went after some big bodies such as King who can't skate and rely only on bang bang hockey and that took away some of our identities. Hockey changed man, in 2017 SPEED is everything, kids of 18-22/23 years old killing the league, if you can't skate you are out of this league.

It is probably the only sport if you come to the training camp and not %100 fit, it shows right away. Athletes train like animal in hockey. No other pro sport do it as much as hockey imo.