Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Post Thanks / Like
    tonight probably the best night of hockey this season.

two conference semi final games 7s back to back.

go oilers. go pens.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF! Sens through to conference final!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    WTF! Sens through to conference final!!!
    Sens are not that great team and kind of benefit from an easy road to the final(yes something that Habs fcuked it up), in first round they played against a Bruins with a Providence(Bruins farm team) defense as Bruins 3-4 regular defensemen were injured, in second round they had a bit of luck(other than game 6) and overall i think Rangers was better team but hats off to them to win the crucial game 6. Anyway non of Sens or Rangers was going to make it to the final and their run will come most likely to come to the end against either Pens or Caps, even i hate Sens i hope one Canadian team go all the way, which will be hard, Oilers may have a bit of chance if they beat Ducks tonight though.

5. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Sens are not that great team and kind of benefit from an easy road to the final(yes something that Habs fcuked it up), in first round they played against a Bruins with a Providence(Bruins farm team) defense as Bruins 3-4 regular defensemen were injured, in second round they had a bit of luck(other than game 6) and overall i think Rangers was better team but hats off to them to win the crucial game 6. Anyway non of Sens or Rangers was going to make it to the final and their run will come most likely to the end against either Pens or Caps, even i hate Sens i hope one Canadian team go all the way, which will be hard, Oilers may have a bit of chance if they beat Ducks tonight though.
    It could have been Leafs had we won at least one of the gazillion games we lost in shootouts during regular season. That one extra point in regular season would have put Toronto ahead of Boston. Oh well.

7. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    It could have been Leafs had we won at least one of the gazillion games we lost in shootouts during regular season. That one extra point in regular season would have put Toronto ahead of Boston. Oh well.
    The whole playoff format is fuck up, Jacket and Pens and Caps dominated the league in east for the most part of the season and they had to face each others in the first two round while teams like Sens, Rangers or Habs could get the easy pass to conference final.

This format of playoff makes the whole effort of finishing top during 82 games meaningless.

9. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Penguins and Ducks won game 7 and are through to conference finals.

Nashville v. Anaheim
    Pittsburg v. Ottawa

Post Thanks / Like
    My predication is Preds in 7, Pens in 6.

I got all my predication for the last round right, except i predicated Oilers in 7, the rest including the number of the matches in a win was exactly the same

Have a feeling it will be Preds year, they remind of Kings few years a go when finished 8th and went all the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sens won the first match, Guy Boucher famous 1-3-1 worked well against Pens lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Sens are leading 2-1 against Pens and Preds same score against Ducks. who would have thought Sens allow only 2 goals in 3 matches? The issue with Pens is the defense as i said before is not that strong and i feel there aren't much gas left in the tank.

14. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preds lost their no1 C Ryan Johansen, and the gap in level of talent between him and Fischer(no2 C) is huge, i don't see this team win the cup with such a huge loss.

Pens also have lots of injuries in defense, Letang is out and now Schultz is injured also and non of their D are top pairing materials right now(maybe Maatta eventually but not now).

Post Thanks / Like
    go sens go please do it

come on captain courageous

holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Sens may doing well this year but they are probably the team with less history and fan base in Canada, i mean i like Canadian teams do well, but can't recall many die hard fans cheering for a team like Sens, not much of history, not many fan bases and not even sold out arena during playoff and we are talking about a Canadian team and playoff. Can't recall when was the last time any Canadian team failed to have sold out arena during playoff lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol 7-0 Pens making it to the final most likely with a very average D core

19. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good run by the Senators so far and good luck as well. I like to see a Canadian team winning it but I think Ottawa has reached the end of line. As Ferdosipoor says 'Che MIKONEH in Pittsburg!'

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910