Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sens won the first match, Guy Boucher famous 1-3-1 worked well against Pens lol

Post Thanks / Like
    DAAAM it is 7 min left in the the first and Ottawa scored FOUR GOALS, INSANE V Penguins!. This must be some sort of NHL record 4 goals and there is still a solid half of the first period left!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sens are leading 2-1 against Pens and Preds same score against Ducks. who would have thought Sens allow only 2 goals in 3 matches? The issue with Pens is the defense as i said before is not that strong and i feel there aren't much gas left in the tank.

4. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ducks have only themselves to blame IF they chock this one. I can't believe Nashville scored with 34 seconds left. First the Ducks were up 2-0, then 2-1 and now we are in OT. It is true: there were some questionable calls but Ducks did not, coach speak cliche time "EXECUTE!"
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 19-05-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Preds lost their no1 C Ryan Johansen, and the gap in level of talent between him and Fischer(no2 C) is huge, i don't see this team win the cup with such a huge loss.

Pens also have lots of injuries in defense, Letang is out and now Schultz is injured also and non of their D are top pairing materials right now(maybe Maatta eventually but not now).

Post Thanks / Like
    go sens go please do it

come on captain courageous

holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Sens may doing well this year but they are probably the team with less history and fan base in Canada, i mean i like Canadian teams do well, but can't recall many die hard fans cheering for a team like Sens, not much of history, not many fan bases and not even sold out arena during playoff and we are talking about a Canadian team and playoff. Can't recall when was the last time any Canadian team failed to have sold out arena during playoff lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol 7-0 Pens making it to the final most likely with a very average D core

10. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good run by the Senators so far and good luck as well. I like to see a Canadian team winning it but I think Ottawa has reached the end of line. As Ferdosipoor says 'Che MIKONEH in Pittsburg!'

Post Thanks / Like
    So we will most likely see a final between Preds-Pens.

A team with elite defense core and no centers vs another one with with no defense and Stellar centermen..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    So we will most likely see a final between Preds-Pens.

A team with elite defense core and no centers vs another one with with no defense and Stellar centermen..
    Sens tied it at 3 games a piece. I am speechless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hehehe this is funny!

Name:  IMG_2293.JPG
Views: 34
Size:  52.1 KB

15. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preds making the series 2-2, they were by far the better team in all 4 games, Rinne wasn't good enough in the first two games.

17. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Preds making the series 2-2, they were by far the better team in all 4 games, Rinne wasn't good enough in the first two games.
    Yup it could have been 3-1 for Preds.

Post Thanks / Like
    and Pens wins the cup, The six D who dressed for PIT in the Cup Final have never received a Norris vote. Spend on offense, specially down the middle and you are set to go far or win the cup. Pens D core was very thin and on top of that they had lots of injuries in playoff, but any team with the best player in the world in Crosby and another one in Malkin can do damage anytime.