Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up The international space station

Great documentary:

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the biggest wastes of money and a huge hindrance in man's space adventures. Something that should've been a cheap testing ground for further advancement, became the sole vehicle of milking and wasting dollar after dollar from space programs.

This fucking thing has been nothing but a PR stunt for 90% of its functional lifetime. It pays the salary of some unfortunate bright minds who enter this field with dreams but have to settle for garbage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    One of the biggest wastes of money and a huge hindrance in man's space adventures. Something that should've been a cheap testing ground for further advancement, became the sole vehicle of milking and wasting dollar after dollar from space programs.

This fucking thing has been nothing but a PR stunt for 90% of its functional lifetime. It pays the salary of some unfortunate bright minds who enter this field with dreams but have to settle for garbage.
    I actually tend to agree with you. Now just to give a background in Russia they call theirs MIR or peace. Now seriously space exploration is very cool and I liked the video so I will give a thumbs up for that but we could spend the money elsewhere, such as revamping the educational system ie common core(problem in my country), research it. Anyways nice video though, it gave me something to do.

Post Thanks / Like

Agha Soroush, shoma ke hamechiz enghadr energye manfi behet mide, va hamchiz ke post mishe bade, chera aslan khodeto enghadr aziyat mikoni va posta ro mibini? Is there anything you think is good, nice, interesting, positive or fun at all? Not that what you wrote here is wrong! In fact I might agree with you about it to some extent. But it's more about the fact that this is the only thing that came to your mind to write after seeing the video. Seriously dude, what's happened to the poetry writing, sensitive, fun guy of many years ago? I'm getting worried here.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

6. Likes Babr, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously dude, what's happened to the poetry writing, sensitive, fun guy of many years ago? I'm getting worried here.
    He's still around. Only wiser No need to worry.

On the other hand, you my man really need to study the meaning of "سرخوشی". It's a real scientific phenomenon and too much of it can slow down intellectual growth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Agha Soroush, shoma ke hamechiz enghadr energye manfi behet mide, va hamchiz ke post mishe bade, chera aslan khodeto enghadr aziyat mikoni va posta ro mibini? Is there anything you think is good, nice, interesting, positive or fun at all? Not that what you wrote here is wrong! In fact I might agree with you about it to some extent. But it's more about the fact that this is the only thing that came to your mind to write after seeing the video. Seriously dude, what's happened to the poetry writing, sensitive, fun guy of many years ago? I'm getting worried here.
    Well you have a good point there and I enjoyed watching the video because I like science related stuff and space exploration. I liked it when they were talking about the pre packaged foods and the girl said this is the Russian one. Good vid dude In Slava Rassia, they called their International Space Station MIR or Russian for PEACE.

9. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's still around. Only wiser No need to worry.

On the other hand, you my man really need to study the meaning of "سرخوشی". It's a real scientific phenomenon and too much of it can slow down intellectual growth.
    Well, I don't know if intellectual growth or being wiser have anything to do with going into the "dark side"! From writing a fantastic complaining text about racial discrimination and about belittling someone for having another skin color in Iran, which gets published in the respective newspaper and leads to their apology (a text which not only had a great content but a fantastic written language which at least I would have never managed to write), to positively commenting Hitler and Saddam, supporting someone like Trump and all the negative comments in every thread....... that's not growing intellectually dude! That's Darth Vader, thinking he's getting stronger by the power of the dark side! Come back to the Jedi side man!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)