Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    Enghdr zer nazan. You are the same low life who once said "if truth is said by ben laden, i dont care about that truth". How can such a piece of shit with this kind of a rotten approach even dare to talk in a thread about Dawkins? Har pofyoozi injaa har ghalati delesh mikhaad mikone
    Whereas you are a bastion of integrity aren't you, Mr 1000 user-names?

LOL, getting critiqued by psychological case studies like you and General (who you seem to relish engaging with as I guess he's on your wavelength) is like Iniesta getting criticism about his playmaking from Ali Dia, it's a source of amusement.

Anyway, you might respect Bin Laden's sayings but I don't particularly care for them. Horses for courses.
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 22-04-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to your proposed Overmen, Mr Bukowski.

Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 22-04-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Hitler was a subhuman himself. You dont create the overman by killing millions of innocent people. Many of the people who got killed or expelled by hitler had a much higher IQ than he and his gang combined. The Overman can only be created by education and therefor we need this small minority like Dawkins to exist and to be heard. Albeight through a very tuned down voice, but once this little voice of reason and common sense disappear too, then the last straw of hope will probably die out. You know, there is a saying that the most beautiful lotus flowers grow in the dirtiest and worst smelling mordaab o lajanzaar and i always hoped to see this apply to humans aswell but i fear it could be a waste of time.
    i never thought of him as an overman myself. but the idea does sound interesting though.

in the old world most ideas came out of Greece, Rome and Persia. however, China had a huge civilization that falls outside his naive classification.

having said that i cannot argue that semites, so far, have been the destroyers of culture.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    لجن بیسواد. همیشه در حد و حدود همون یه جوک بودی . یک شخصیت کاملا حقیر
    That's better, I can read this single line. Even though I've told you many times that I was born and raised in the West so it takes a long time for me to read and write you still persist in writing long tracts of Farsi which will take me an aeon to read and then respond to. What does Hagheer mean?

What have you contributed to humanity by the way, apart from throwing insults to anyone and everyone and making a hundred user-names out of popular fictional anti-heroes? All you do is swear at people, never any rational debate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    my father, on his annual visits to Germany, purchased the newly printed version of Mein kampf and he mentioned something a little similar, i don't know if you are familiar with it ...

the creators of culture
    the carriers of culture
    the destroyers of culture
    I am not a racist but I read Mein Kampf at least volume one. I have not read the other three. Hitler had problems with Marxists and Jews and Mein Kampf was just a long rant. He might have been a great orator however, Hitler was a piss poor writer. In fact, they had to bring in a German grammarian to clean it up. The only reason why Mein Kampf sold so many copies is because it was mandatory. Hitler has some trophies as a military man in WW2-iron cross 1st class, iron cross 2nd class but his LT(Jewish) thought he was incompetent and only promoted him from private to corporal. Hitler was no miltiary strategist and he promoted his buddies. The man at the end of the war was on multivitiman by Dr. Morell(aka drugs) and he was suffering from Parkinson's. Hitler was a sub human being I agree with Chinaski and Meine Kampf, not that impressed since sombody else wrote it #GER-MAN GHOST WRITER. The only reason why Hitler got into power in the first place was due to the collapse of the Weimarer Republik 1919-1933 and hyperinflation, due to the Great Depression was the cause. Paul Von Hindenburg really had no shot and we can no on and on about Deutsche Politik during the 3rd Reich, it is really interesting European Politik during the 1930 so many different factions fighting against one another ie Marxists v Fascists etc. German cinema in the 1930's is also something I am interested in, how they used propaganda in every day Ger-man social life. I will stop it there because I don't want to come off as an arrogant know it all because I do not know it all.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 22-04-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got Richard Dawkins' New College email address, I might send him this thread so that he can appreciate the proposed link between his "little voice of reason and common sense" and Übermen, at least give him a bit of a chuckle on a Saturday night.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    I've got Richard Dawkins' New College email address, I might send him this thread so that he can appreciate the proposed link between his "little voice of reason and common sense" and Übermen, at least give him a bit of a chuckle on a Saturday night.
    Please give me some background so I can research him and DR. jan I hear what you are saying about Chinaski. I was tolerating this longer than the rest and still do not hate him because I can't read farsi. However, when you write long winded farsi responses and try to bait the guy or insult people, then you have issues, perhaps identity issues. I know my identity I am Azar Bavarian and Slava with some Viking. I love literature but right now I am in full spanish emersion for my new line of soon to be work(Corrections Officer Indian Srings). That and sign language is numbero uno for me however, I will research Ubermen and little voices of reason and common sense so when your guy chimes in, I can join in on the conversation. BTW guys right now I am revisiting Plato's The Republic and Adam Smith's Wealth of Nations. I love this stuff, history, philosophy, ancient history, Ger-man politik, you guys are helping ME grow as an individual and I hope I am contrbuting to the conversation. I am learning about Dawkins I will be honest but everyone has to start somewhere. As for manners, I am a miltiary man and a gentleman so I am big on it. This gentleman has also said some things as if I am an idiot, not realizing he is talking to an actual Slava not someone who wishes they were one. As I said before in Ger-man proverbs there are two and one is Pennsylvania Dutch
    1-Za zuft lahm ist nicut gut(German) too much noise is not good
    2-Mindogen sind ve achlocher, yader hat sis stinken, opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they stick, I defended this gentleman for several years now however, every man has their limitations. Rather than read these long winded responses, I will block him. SOME OF YOU have told me it is a GOOD TING that you cannot read FARSI. In debate/forensics we call these tactics red herring or ad homenim attacks. Rather than debate the individual you waive a stinky fish to distract them(Red Hering) and if that does not work, Ad Homenim attack(personal insults). I love: my family, classical music, literature, languages, slava folk and good people, I cannot STAND rude people, therefore it is a necessary evil. Listen, your posts do not bother me and you can keep it short or long, now I understand your background a bit better. Do not let others influence your mood HAMVATAN. LOL @ Chinaski trying to school the slava mtR1B is in my DNA-i do not have to TRY to be Slava it is in my DNA along with Deutsche Azar and Viking. I embrace people form all cultures, as long as you are not A-rab or Azerbaijan e Baku
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 22-04-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^This is why I am happy I blocked CHINASKI vag vag vag(insults and re herring or ad homenim attacks) I don't need to read these rubbish posts, MTR1B DNA As Sir William Wallace once said, 'FREEDDOOMMM!!!!" I was the last one in his corner, you are on your own now amigo! I do not NEED a Russian wanabee Ruski Podolski telling me what is up about Slava History, I play Slava folk for fun in music thread- Auf Avedzein Komrade Moskova Stratinsi Monestary Choir this is in my blood I play this on the piano for fun, enjoy SLAV'SYA OVCHETKO-Nashe Sponostyve this is Sochi opening games, can't wait for WC2018 Die Mannschaft und Team Melli let's go Sorry for the song but I am feeling so happy right now FREEDOM
    I will post music in the music thread but this is just to make a point to Ruski Podolski wanabee. You are not a real Russian or slava WE ARE KNOWN FOR HAVING A KIND HEART, YOU DO NOT!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 22-04-2017 at 09:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Translation vag vag vag you are not a russian well obritz I don't care what you think That is why I posted the anthem for real slava's not to be a jerk, just to illustrate what I think about you. We don't care if we hurt your feelings if you piss us off. Welcome to real Slava Rassias anthem above and some final thoughts to you, I was the last person who defended you and now you have NOBODY here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am pretty sure Dawkins atleast knows Nietzsche and his thus spoke zarathustra to know the true meaning of the overman. Unlike you illiterate piece of shit who i am sure never heard of this term before. I think i could atleast make your lousy ass to move and go google "overman".
    Wow, you know me inside out Tehol, what a genius! I have never heard of this! LOOOL, I actually wonder how you go through life being so backward and hot-headed as a human being. Any time someone challenges you, you start ascribing your own regressive personality traits on them.

Here's one from Freddy for you to practice when you debate things with people on this forum, instead of just spewing a mountain of curse words:

"those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate"

Learn and practice it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Wow, you know me inside out Tehol, what a genius! I have never heard of this! LOOOL, I actually wonder how you go through life being so backward and hot-headed as a human being. Any time someone challenges you, you start ascribing your own regressive personality traits on them.

Here's one from Freddy for you to practice when you debate things with people on this forum, instead of just spewing a mountain of curse words:

"those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate"

Learn and practice it.
    Baba forget this genius trying to educate all of us do what I did BLOCKSKI I will listen to you about Dawkins and not insult you, even if you make grammatical errors, I will correct it to improve your English because a real Slava has a kind hart, this guy is mean spirited, I can feel the hate. I will stop it there and now you know why NORMALLY I stay away from Politik with Irooni, they are too emotional, I deal with people from my even keeled cultures doost e khob. I ill hear you even if I do not agree, I will at least defend your right to say it, I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic, freedom of speech 1st amendment, is apart of that. This Slava had enough of podolski wanabee. Mods I am just giving this guy a taste of his OWN MEDICINE to illustrate HOW MEAN THIS IS-I AM NOT THIS GUY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE, you sir are nothing but a megalomaniac and a INSTIGATOR and BULLY these will be my final though and words to you non slava mr banned over 20 times ski.Let me ask you guys this HAMVATAN's how is it I have over 6,000 posts and not ONE INFRACTION? Because I am respectful to everyone. My name is everything to me and I want to keep it clean. Ok I am done I need to go to the gym now.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 22-04-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look bisavaad, now you have the biggest mind of ISP on your side. Be proud of it and dont make him abandon you, as you wil need his literal, cultural and political slava-caucasian advice to get through the day on ISP

As i said, you bunch are a rare golchin az maghz haaye motefakere irani on ISP. I mean how people cant see why and how that country is the shithole we all know it is, is beyond me and actually another part of the problem
    Who's the biggest mind of ISP on your side? Hey har dafe hamaro maskhareh mikoni baraye maghzeh motofakker boodan! Yani khiyal mikoni to alan maghze kheyli motofakker dari?? Khak bar sare mellate Iran ageh to motofakkereshi! LOL

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    خوبه خود کون نشورت هم میگی. آره آقا, من هیچکدوم از شما ها رو آدم هم حساب نمیکنم, چون آدم هم نیستید, همتون هم از دم یه مشت الدنگ , بیربط و بیسوادید مثل ملیون ها ایرانیه دیگه. شما ها اکثریت اون کشور و ملت هستید, و بنده در اقلیت کامل به سر میبرم و اون کشورت هم چون اکثریت شما ها کثافت ها هستید, به اون روزی افتاده که میبینیم. از اون جایی که اکثریت تقریبا همیشه در اشتباهه, من خوشحالم که قسمتی از شما کثافت ها نیستم. درست شد؟
    hahaha...you know with this kind of intellect, you should run for presidency in IR! Your delusion of grandeur is on par with Ahmadinejad's! Same as your comic online character of a joke!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

15. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look bisavaad, now you have the biggest mind of ISP on your side. Be proud of it and dont make him abandon you, as you wil need his literal, cultural and political slava-caucasian advice to get through the day on ISP

As i said, you bunch are a rare golchin az maghz haaye motefakere irani on ISP. I mean how people cant see why and how that country is the shithole we all know it is, is beyond me and actually another part of the problem
    Lol, what you have here are members with very different backgrounds and political beliefs, and because your only language is that of spewing garbage and bullshit, you're getting caught out. If you just spoke and debated remotely like a normal person...

It's interesting to see the different styles of the psychology case studies on ISP, all borne out of intense oghdeh and inferiority complex. Each one makes odd assumptions when they are challenged for talking crap and has a stereotyped behaviour:

Moneyjock (pbuh) used to, whenever challenged about anything (usually La Liga) mocked people's job "Get a job, ya bum". I miss him now.
    Tehol Beddict/Chinaski goes all out on the sewer language and literacy
    Others just copy and paste shitty photo memes (As I mentioned, the word and concept of meme was coined by Richard Dawkins so apt to mention that in this thread)

17. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    hahaha...you know with this kind of intellect, you should run for presidency in IR! Your delusion of grandeur is on par with Ahmadinejad's! Same as your comic online character of a joke!
    Na baba he should be Donald J Trumps speech writer Sean Spicerski I had to protect my Hamvatan Dr, it is apart of my culture. I don't care where you come from I said it before you want to piss me offski
    1-be a racist or a jerk
    2-Say anything about Slava Rassia when you are not apart of the culture-
    #Identity Issues, not my issues Ski's issue I am GLAD I GOT IT OFF MY CHEST-I HAVE BEEN HOLDING THIS IN FOR 2 YEARS BEING POLITICAL BUT SCREW IT NO MAS! I WILL JUST TURN MY BACK TO HIM. I know enough farsi BE FARHANG, BE JAMBEH PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL SKI I am done with you komrade wanabee NOT MtR1B dna me, you WISH you were ME komrade, I don't have to try, this is in my soul, in the flesh baby! This will be my final words, If an infraction is in order then so be it you know nothing about Irooni culture you are a mean person and a bully and you DISGUST me that you share one of my cultures. Hamvatans this RuskiwanabeeSKI is nothiing but a KEYBOARD WARRIOR/Commando that is what we call fake internet tough guys in my country. In real life I bet you my 2016 Camry and house he is not as brave! I'm sorry HAMVATANS every now and then I need to let it out in a HEALTHY and PRODUCITIVE way or things will start to hit the fan, do what you mods have to do but I am a good guy, I am giving this guy a taste of his medicine but I am good now. Life is too short to be worried about a wanabeeSKI. This will be my last post I blocked him but DAAAM even the NICEST PERSON here is willing to get an INFRACTION and dirty his name a bit, what does that tell you guys? Later on we will discuss a Slava folk Kakadan but remember Cossacki Besyno kakool Cossacki ZEPULI!! Ok therapy session over!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 23-04-2017 at 03:07 AM.