Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hala chera dava mikomid babam jan . life is too short

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    B[BA IRAN INTER ESTEGHLAH I HELD BACK FOR TWO YEARS BEING SILENT THIS IS THERAPEUTIC I needed to do that to be in a good place for what kind of work I am about to do big boy Indian Springs sing sing think San Quintin of CA, he had it coming and I was nice for 2 years G PASS IS OVER Go JUVE I said I would support your lads, I am a man of my words your mia ia trick worked BTW GOOOOALLLLLLLLL ITALIAN SLAVA AND I WILL SUPPORT INTER IN SiREA A BECAUSE OF THAT I am still Mia San Mia through s.

Ok back to Dawkins a VERY GOOD DOCTOR FRIEND OF MINE(lets keep it classy Sab Diego will not name anyone gave me this article and I am dissecting it GREAT READ for anyone who is interested. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Richard-Dawkins
    Digeh no point in beating a dead horse wtih a stick, let's not let this agah ski distract us from the real topic Richard Dawkins
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 23-04-2017 at 06:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    Its obvious Chinaski is supperior to to and your haft jad.
    You forgot to log out and log back in under one of your other usernames again.

Now you go back a few pages and start to find a better and more civilized answer to my post as i said "i have never seen a shia agnostic", otherwise, you will get the treatment you asked for so badly, a treatment you quite frankly deserve to receive.
    See Hank, this is how you started your involvement in this thread, you asked a fucking stupid question to someone who doesn't believe in religion because "you thought I am shia" as you admit yourself "if memory serves me"!

As I mentioned already, I have never believed in fairytales and nothing I have ever posted on this forum suggests I have. You are angry because you are putting 2 and 2 together and making it equal 17 instead of realising that the reason why VERY different members of this forum are consistently informing you of your fucked-upness is because you cannot speak like a normal human being. So whatever which comes out of your garbage can of a mouth sounds like a word salad of genital and faecal expressions.

We keep going in circles once again with you genius 1st generationers repeating the same things, your memory is as diseased by layers upon layers of oghdeh as your personality. I don't know what it is but the banana boat or sheep which you strapped yourselves to in order to flee the Eshalic Republic seems to have been laced with organophosphates. In all seriousness though, go and see a psychiatrist pronto, you urgently need some help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I gave an eexplaination already and I am not going to beat a dead horse with a stick I would like to post the article my GOOD FRIEND gave about Dawkins. Lets just say if the miltiary man does not tee off on someone, every couple of years, society, especially American Society will be in deep $hit so let the military man be

Here is the article I will post it so you can all read it WOW damet game I am not going to let this AGA SKI hijack this thread with his long winded and asinine posts in Fars or Eng. I will post SOME so you can research the rest.;

In 1976 he published his first book, The Selfish Gene, in which he tried to rectify what he maintained was a widespread misunderstanding of Darwinism. Dawkins argued that natural selection takes place at the genetic rather than the species or individual level, as was often assumed. Genes, he maintained, use the bodies of living things to further their own survival. He also introduced the concept of “memes,” the cultural equivalent of genes. Ideas and concepts, from fashion to music, take on a life of their own within society and, by propagating and mutating from mind to mind, affect the progress of human evolution. Dawkins named the concept after the Greek word mimeme, meaning “to imitate.” It later spawned an entire field of study called memetics. The book was notable not just because of what it espoused but also because of its approachable style, which made it accessible to a popular audience.

Please do ot mix up DARWINISM with SOCIAL DARWINISM non ENGLISH Hamvatans term social Darwinism is used to refer to various ways of thinking and theories that emerged in the second half of the 19th century and tried to apply the evolutionary concept of natural selection to human society. The term itself emerged in the 1880s, and it gained widespread currency when used after 1944 by opponents of these ways of thinking. The majority of those who have been categorised as social Darwinists did not identify themselves by such a label

Scholars debate the extent to which the various social Darwinist ideologies reflect Charles Darwin's own views on human social and economic issues. His writings have passages that can be interpreted as opposing aggressive individualism, while other passages appear to promote it. Ome scholars argue that Darwin's view gradually changed and came to incorporate views from other theorists such as Herbert Spencer. Spencer published his Lamarckian evolutionary ideas about society before Darwin first published his theory in 1859, and both Spencer and Darwin promoted their own conceptions of moral values. Spencer supported laissez-faire capitalism on the basis of his Lamarckian belief that struggle for survival spurred self-improvement which could be inherited. An important proponent in Germany was Ernst Haeckel, who popularized Darwin's thought (and personal interpretation of it) and used it as well to contribute to a new creed, the Monist movement. This is the Cacazoid Mongoloid, Negroid racist crap, we can diseect this later but this is a good start. A professor at Yale William Graham Sumner Here is a wikki link on him so that you don't get mied up Academia frows on wikii but i say use it as a base for your scholarly research don't cite it but that is a good start Dr tell me what you think about WIlliam Graham Summer Yale Prof Cacazoid Mongoloid, Negroid ideology pretty jacked up isn't it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Graham_Sumner
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 23-04-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Hank's thought processes are like this:

"This guy is challenging my bullshit"

ergo...

"He must be a two-faced liar who is actually shia"

No bud, I am challenging you because you are a nasty individual who doesn't know how to speak people and gets personal with ad hominem attacks even when people on this forum are civilized with you.

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The name of this site and forum is "Iran Sports Press" but if it were "Iran Verbal Diarrhoea Press" then I guess you would have contributed a lot.

You have offered absolutely jack shit to this forum apart from thuggish gutter language, insults and an amazing smugness like an educationally disadvantaged child who has learned his first complete sentence. And you contribute even less in the real world.

Now as Moneyjock (pbuh) would say "Get a job, ya' bum!"

Now you tell me, I never heard of a shia agnostic (you can't believe in religion and be agnostic), so what the hell is it and why are you so obsessed with it?
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 23-04-2017 at 02:45 PM.

9. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you write in english please I find it difficult keeping up with your sewer mouth in my first language, I don't know what many of these words mean and it is even harder when you right it in a script which I only learnt on Sundays when I was a kid for a few years.

I changed my mind, you have brought something to this forum which is to help learn personal insults and gutter talk. Now if I ever get in conversation with an illiterate thug I might know what he is saying.

11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its easy, because you are a shia piece of shit in deed and thought and you have also came up with articles to underline this stance. You are an illiterate piece of shit who according to your own fucked up self, would categorically reject the truth if it would come out of the mouth of certain people. You are this kind of a dirt. Zer zere ziaadi nabaashe.
    Bro, I'm a medical doctor and my job is to help people. Tell me where you are and I can make the referral to the closest psychiatric hospital. Please, I know you are covered in layers of oghdeh and confusion but beneath that there may have been a human once, and it is our job to try to salvage what's left.

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its easy, because you are a shia piece of shit in deed and thought and you have also came up with articles to underline this stance. You are an illiterate piece of shit who according to your own fucked up self, would categorically reject the truth if it would come out of the mouth of certain people. You are this kind of a dirt. Zer zere ziaadi nabaashe.
    In case anyone reading this thread believes a single word this guy says (a guy who has posted under multiple user names and then denies it), I have never posted any "article" to underline any stance, and I don't believe in religion.

This guy just lies and lies and lies but someone needs to help him.

15. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    جمعش کس کس کشه ان پاره. حالا یه دفعه واست دوباره سخت شد؟ یه مدت پیش که اصلا میگفتی فارسی نمیتونی بخونی, بعد دیدیم میتونی بخونی, حالا دوباره نمیتونی...ای که شاشیدم به اون شخصیت حقیرت مرتیکه بی همه چیز. پفیوز از اول تا آخر در هیچ مقطعی هیچ حرفی در مورد هیچ چیزی برا گفتن نداشتی و نداری.
    See this is easier because most of the words here I can read and understand, it just takes me some time. I know you came to Germany when you were young but I was born in the UK so all the Farsi reading I learned was from two hours on a Sunday which I went to for a few years. So of course it is difficult as I only got to about 5th Dabestan books in that period, I've already told you this many times before but your gem of a memory means that you keep repeating the same things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Write in english please

18. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOOOL so you took that seriously? you are more fucking stupid than I thought.

Seriously, instead of just downloading 500 pdfs (Is there an olympic sport for that?) and boasting about that in order to win an argument with someone, do some intelligence building exercises.

I can't believe this guy, he is like the encyclopaeia of different psychological AND psychiatric complaints suffused within one person: Schizophrenia (delusions of grandeur), dissociative disease (in the thread you posted you are replying to yourself using your two favourite anti-hero usernames), narcissistic personality disorder, memory loss, borderline personality disorder, perhaps Tourette's syndrome?, Social Communication Disorder.

Psychology and psychiatry students wouldn't need to attend lectures, they got it all in one person here. In some ways it is an honour to be able to interact with someone who could have a benchmark paper written and published about him in a top journal: "The Full Spectrum of Mental Health". Hanky boy, I take it all back, it is a privilege to interact with you, I wish I had gone into the psych profession so I could meet you in person and write you up.
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 23-04-2017 at 05:36 PM.

20. Likes tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    anyone who has been on this site for the last 18 years since PGS/ZAL days knows that I do not believe in religion, least of all in islam or shia islam.

No, the person who has brought this site down is you. In the same post you are being profane and then you ask who brings the site down? Are you for real? Everyone here is humouring you, the only support you have is from yourself. It is beyond sad, you are a tragedy..
    Glad that my post in that thread is exactly the same as now. Because you are such a genius, you think that I believe in your shia or sunni islam? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Here's a clue bud, I was humouring you and your different usernames. Anyone who has one brain cell can see that.
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 23-04-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can promise you that during your life, you have believed in Shia islam more than me

But regardless, one thing for sure is that you are a special psychological and psychiatric case and it is an honour to know you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep explaining to you that Farsi is my second language so I don't know what these mean: "هفت خط و دلقکی" "کونتو جر میدم" "کدن "