Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you such an angry, hateful person? You don't have any respect for the people on this forum, a lot of whom contribute a lot to society and all you do is swear at people and give personal insults. Everyone is stupid compared to your amazing 500 pdf genius.

Do you go about your life just ascribing literacy and education levels or personalities to people you don't know one thing about?

What happened to you as a child?

2. Likes tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a big guy aren't you, answering in a language which is a challenge for me to read.

If you're a man, write your responses in English so that I can respond properly to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Write in english please
    английский(American!) and good call on your diagnosis I agree with everything you said Dr, funny stuff. I posted it in Russ so he can get it maybe. BTW Damet garm for sticking up for me in the El Classico thread along with BT jan, Fainally and everybody else, I love you all sorry if I left anyone out. I will keep private stuff private but let's switch back to Dawkins I posted differences between Darwinism and Social Darwinism in the post above let's discuss that and not let him hijack the thread. I also followed Babr's advice and it works from now on I will wait a couple of minutes before I post and like my boy Hala and my liverpool homie HB jan poitned out keep it to a paragraph or max two short ones so people will respond. No long winded farsi posts so you miss one line and then he can use that against you. That is what I.R politicians do, along with red herring and ad homenim attack. I diagnosed the same thing not a doc but want to get a Ph.D in forensic pshych. Why would someone say they are 6'2 240 BUILT LIKE AN NFL LINEBACKER. I'm a big dude but even I am 6'1 and right now walking at 170, I can maybe max bulk to 225. that played american football in Germany etc. I am not making fun of Chinaski here I am worried. I think he is single, 5'9 probably alone and lonley. Dude please talk to someone, I did before and it really helps. I recommend some ZEN MEDITATION or something spiritual or whatever makes you happy back to Dawkins please lets discuss HIM or even Harry Chinaski not the guy the philosopher aka my Polska Slava homie Charles Bukowski. I love this intellectual stuff and it is a shame when the thread gets hijacked like this. I don't know where he was born bu ski he is ethnic Polska slava bro ski, I know that much.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 24-04-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    آخه ابله!! تو با کسی که فارسی بلد نیست بخونه دهن به دهن شدی؟؟!!! با این فحشهایی هم که میدی مثلا اسم خودتو گذاشتی متفکر؟؟!! بابا یکی بیاد اینو بنش کنه بره! دیگه از حدش زیادی خارج شده! بیشعور عوضی!!!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

6. Likes tajrish liked this post

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567