Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    ^^@HB jan Can you clearify what is bs and what is not so at least I know I am trying to keep it topical and relevant and not be rude, answer people mate. I have not had a single infraction on this forum and have been a good member but if you want to start putting restrictions, I need to RE EAVLUATE coming here because that is straight up like reaching DDR stadus. At least tell me whats up but I have some thinking to do I can remove myself if that is what everyone wants.I do not like the direction we are heading to very much so i have some thinking maybe post new rules for everyone but I need some soul searching and I have to think on it, this might be my last post, if that is the case and I will stick with my boys at the BFMC LV club and discuss fuBall there. Not trying to be a dick but I took an oath to defend the constitution and freedom of speech, I need to think about this very hard. Nobody is saying racist stuff here and at least I am keeping it relevant talking about slava players on the US team if someone says something i will answer but maybe not anymore.
    for example what the heck is this:
    SUBMIT CORRECTIONS CANCEL

Wir halten zusammen
    Wir halten einander aus
    Wir halten zueinander
    Niemand hält uns auf
    Wir halten euch die Treue
    Wir halten daran fest
    Und halten unsern regeln
    Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
    Und die laufen vom Gesicht
    Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
    So die tränen sieht man nic

just don't create such a long responses. keep them short and sweat, Trust me no one reads anything more than few lines of comments. Just stop the Copy pasting stuff unless its really related to the thread. Its very hard to follow some of these threads from my Phone. pages and pages of none related stuff.

come on man, you know better.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

2. Likes Babr, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    for example what the heck is this:
    SUBMIT CORRECTIONS CANCEL

Wir halten zusammen
    Wir halten einander aus
    Wir halten zueinander
    Niemand hält uns auf
    Wir halten euch die Treue
    Wir halten daran fest
    Und halten unsern regeln
    Wenn man uns regeln lässt

Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
    Und die laufen vom Gesicht
    Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
    So die tränen sieht man nic

just don't create such a long responses. keep them short and sweat, Trust me no one reads anything more than few lines of comments. Just stop the Copy pasting stuff unless its really related to the thread. Its very hard to follow some of these threads from my Phone. pages and pages of none related stuff. LETS DO THIS RED DEVILS it's English fuBall time and SLAVA LOVE OVERALL AM I GOOD THOUGH? !

come on man, you know better.
    Ok well THAT PART I wil stop it but I do like to keep it topical and I like to um answer people and ya lets go Man U babay Zlatan Slavavich WE GOOD HOMIE WE GOOD thank you for explaining I will modify this and I always like to adapt. NO more RAMSTEIN sorry dudemy favorite band is coming and i got 3 bavarian gf's i'm excited u can understand liverpool. Tell me some other things so I don't step on anyone's toes I am usually very respectful and a good member, don't want infractions but i don't want to be rude if I pull an Amerikansi and shorten it up is that good haha d already up 1-1/I]
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 20-04-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow.... man...jeazzz was out for a short meeting, back here and it is the worst swirl a la tornado going on in here in this room. Damn, fellas going crazy for?
    See, all of it was about the fight USA vs IRI Fußball, next second its fight even in here.

I still believe that a couple of islamovićs fellas in our US-team would have done the trick and we had destroyed the IRI-boys back then!

5. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Wow.... man...jeazzz was out for a short meeting, back here and it is the worst swirl a la tornado going on in here in this room. Damn, fellas going crazy for?
    See, all of it was about the fight USA vs IRI Fußball, next second its fight even in here.

I still believe that a couple of islamovićs fellas in our US-team would have done the trick and we had destroyed the IRI-boys back then!
    We need to get the BosnianVic on our team so they can blend in I think we are good but I don't know I just prefer if Hala Madrid answers me from now on I mentioned I like to delegate responsibility I Now let me call some of my Bosnian MuslimVic so they can blend in, . Oh before I get in trouuble ya USA bout a few viches from Yugoslavjia Thomas Dooley and Al Preky see we don't need to vic the entire team just like 3-4 dudes at key positions maybe GK striker and mf or defense we will be TEAM MELLISKI it was a good game Iran won I am being topical lol don't arrest me I am unarmed. No German songs no long posts das ist gut ja short one pargraph no ger-man songs haha
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 20-04-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Loooool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12