Post Thanks / Like

No Joke: U.N. elects sandies to Women’s Rights Commission, for 2018-2022 term

And we fucking wondering why IRI-mullas acting the way they do!?
    It’s absurd, how sandies ended up on the UN women’s rights commission.

LOL, It's like I'm giving my cat the key to the meat box

The UN CSW touts itself as the principal global intergovernmental body, that's exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.
    ohhh yeah, my fat hairy ass
    Time to bomb the fucking UN back to stone age, bunch of nasty, corrupt, disgusting scavengers sucking eatch other for money.

Post Thanks / Like
    https://twitter.com/khuludAu/status/856088732893564929

Hillel Neuer‏Verified account @HillelNeuer Apr 23
    More
    At least 5 EU states voted "FOR" the sandies.
    Belgium?
    Czech?
    Estonia?
    Finland?
    France?
    Germany?
    Greece?
    Ireland?
    Italy?
    Portugal?
    Sweden?
    UK?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    And we fucking wondering why IRI-mullas acting the way they do!?
    It’s absurd, how sandies ended up on the UN women’s rights commission.

LOL, It's like I'm giving my cat the key to the meat box

The UN CSW touts itself as the principal global intergovernmental body, that's exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.
    ohhh yeah, my fat hairy ass
    Time to bomb the fucking UN back to stone age, bunch of nasty, corrupt, disgusting scavengers sucking eatch other for money.
    while you are at it, nuke fucking saudi arabia too.
    i would drop that FATHER OF ALL BOMBS OR WAS IT THE MOTHER right on chador e vasat e mecca the kabaa or whatever the fuck they call it.

to make sure even ashes don't remain.

next i would evactuate Jerusalem and carpet bomb the empty city for two weeks. flattening it.

step by step, systematically every single aspect of religion needs to be removed from our planet.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    while you are at it, nuke fucking saudi arabia too.
    i would drop that FATHER OF ALL BOMBS OR WAS IT THE MOTHER right on chador e vasat e mecca the kabaa or whatever the fuck they call it.
    With joy, that would make the bloody fucking day of my life!

5. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    who TF is sandies man, u mean saudis? correct your title baba.

7. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a load of bollocks ....they should be renamed United nutters ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    What a load of bollocks ....they should be renamed United nutters ...
    When we are on it, the United Nutters and its behavior.
    This is a true story of how the UN released peacekeepers (Pakistani) involved in a Haitian boy's rape.
    There is an audio recording (scroll down the picture) that makes you feel real bad while listening to it, but just to understand the nature of these subhumans go on listen to it.
    Last year, five Uruguayan soldiers were accused of sexually assaulting a teenage boy at a UN base. In that case a video which purported to show the raping was posted on the internet, leading to protests in the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince, and calls for the UN to leave the country.
    This is no longer a matter of right or wrong, religion or what non-believer are talking about. This is a sad realty that are all around us and we ignore it, because we have other demons to fight against!
    And it's not over yet, these cursed perpetrators in both cases could not be brought to justice in Haiti, they were sentenced in a mawkish and fake court in their respective country.

Now, please tell me how to get to grips with the IRI and its cursed behavior towards their citizens and the outside world?

Post Thanks / Like
    These are my innovative proposals as I apply for a position at UN;

• Bashar Al Assd will be appointed as special coordinator against the use of chemical and biological weapons.
    • The Chechen Ramzan Kadyrov appoints to the top manager as human rights defender with a particular focus on gay rights.
    • Nominate Russian Ultra-conservative MP Yelena Mizulina to stop wife abuse at home with a particular focus on those who risk getting slain. Those who receive only a few slappers does not count.
    • Azerbaijani Ilham Aliyev gets a role in UN's work for the freedom of press and freedom of expression, also to be appointed as special envoy to lead the infantry against corruption.
    • North Korean Kim Jong-un will lead UN's disarmament program for the world's nuclear weapons and also be given the mission to stop slavery around the world.
    • The Belarus Alexander Lukashenko may work to wipe out the death penalty in its current form worldwide. Execution by shooting is not allowed.
    • IRI Ayatollah Khamenei gets the responsibility of leading the work to provide everyone with outshaken and away-blasted Wee-Willie-Winkie to have a new and well functioning #donga.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    These are my innovative proposals as I apply for a position at UN;

• Bashar Al Assd will be appointed as special coordinator against the use of chemical and biological weapons.
    • The Chechen Ramzan Kadyrov appoints to the top manager as human rights defender with a particular focus on gay rights.
    • Nominate Russian Ultra-conservative MP Yelena Mizulina to stop wife abuse at home with a particular focus on those who risk getting slain. Those who receive only a few slappers does not count.
    • Azerbaijani Ilham Aliyev gets a role in UN's work for the freedom of press and freedom of expression, also to be appointed as special envoy to lead the infantry against corruption.
    • North Korean Kim Jong-un will lead UN's disarmament program for the world's nuclear weapons and also be given the mission to stop slavery around the world.
    • The Belarus Alexander Lukashenko may work to wipe out the death penalty in its current form worldwide. Execution by shooting is not allowed.
    • IRI Ayatollah Khamenei gets the responsibility of leading the work to provide everyone with outshaken and away-blasted Wee-Willie-Winkie to have a new and well functioning #donga.
    clinton will be appointed to lead efforts on Cyber Security
    obama will be in charge of controlling the number of bombs dropped on syrian villages
    Trump will be in charge of regulating business practices.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .