Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

To all bird lovers

2. Likes oghabealborz, Babr, Sly, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Adorable ...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it for real? Can they repeat long sentences sequences? I was reading somewhere they can only make short sentences or repeat some words.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love birds and always had a dream of having a patio full of Exotic bird but Cosco ( spelling) and Parrots re the only birds I never liked. Not sure what's wrong with me

Post Thanks / Like
    i fucking hate the little cunts. they shit all over everything
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

7. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes keyvan_pars, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Is it for real? Can they repeat long sentences sequences? I was reading somewhere they can only make short sentences or repeat some words.
    The African grey and the yellow nape Amazon can. Mine would sing the whole national anthem and sing "who let the dogs out" among many other things she sing and said.

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    The African grey and the yellow nape Amazon can. Mine would sing the whole national anthem and sing "who let the dogs out" among many other things she sing and said.
    Interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Does she do any Moien songs ? or better still you should play her " be Esfahan ro " , I am sure she will pick it up in no time ,and then please post her video here

Many decades ago my landlady had this Mina bird that used to sing and entertain ,it was 5 of us students living in this house with the landlady and this bird ,telephone was in the kitchen and over a short time she learned all our names and whenever the phone rang she used to shout our names out for the phone as Mrs barns used to do ....she could make sentences as well.

14. Likes Babr, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ask her if She can sign '' Be Esfehan Ro'' as good as your Hamshahri, Eftekhari

16. Likes oghabealborz, Zob Ahan, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Eftekhari , he is a very good vocalist but nothing beats the original version by Taj Esfahani ,his vocals and style was very unique and that clever bird would pick it up as she can connect with his vocals better !

18. Likes Babr, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Does she do any Moien songs ? or better still you should play her " be Esfahan ro " , I am sure she will pick it up in no time ,and then please post her video here

Many decades ago my landlady had this Mina bird that used to sing and entertain ,it was 5 of us students living in this house with the landlady and this bird ,telephone was in the kitchen and over a short time she learned all our names and whenever the phone rang she used to shout our names out for the phone as Mrs barns used to do ....she could make sentences as well.
    Unfortunately she flew away because of a few god damn raccoons. One night I came out with her on my shoulder to take the garbage out and 3 raccoons came out of the bushes. She freaked out & flew away and I never found her.
    Her vocabulary and intelligence was amazing. If you came up to her with a can of beer or soda. She would make the sound of the opening of the can and the sound of gulping down and the "aaahhh" sound that one makes after a nice sip of beer all in the order. Every alarm & every ring tone was mimicked perfectly. The most annoying sound however was the sound of our baby crying as our first born was colic and wouldn't stop crying.

20. Likes Sly, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe they actually broacasted this in IRIB2!!!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another cool version played and sung in Moscow!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

23. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately she flew away because of a few god damn raccoons. One night I came out with her on my shoulder to take the garbage out and 3 raccoons came out of the bushes. She freaked out & flew away and I never found her.
    Her vocabulary and intelligence was amazing. If you came up to her with a can of beer or soda. She would make the sound of the opening of the can and the sound of gulping down and the "aaahhh" sound that one makes after a nice sip of beer all in the order. Every alarm & every ring tone was mimicked perfectly. The most annoying sound however was the sound of our baby crying as our first born was colic and wouldn't stop crying.
    LOOOOL..... that seems like a wonderful bird! Too bad you lost it man!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

25. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post