Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    5-4 Now
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

Post Thanks / Like
    wtf..

Post Thanks / Like
    when i left at the end of the 2nd period it was 3-1 for iran.
    they must have had a terrible 3rd period.

4. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran beaten by Italy in FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup(VIDEO)

http://iransportspress.com/iran-beat...orld-cupvideo/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YePaDoPa View Post
    5-4 Now
    What an interesting score line. I believe Italy is ranked 4th in the world followed by Iran ranked 5th in Beach Football.

7. Likes YePaDoPa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keyvan Pars: "admins please move to other sports forum. obviously this moron is devoid of the ability to read English"

Now I don't particularly want to defend our resident IR apologist, but I don't understand your statement about reading English? He's posting about iranian football, albeit on sand instead of turf but it's still football, in the iranian football subsection of a website called IranSportsPress.

If this subforum were called Non-Iranian Non-Football Discussion then maybe you have a point.

9. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Keyvan Pars: "admins please move to other sports forum. obviously this moron is devoid of the ability to read English"

Now I don't particularly want to defend our resident IR apologist, but I don't understand your statement about reading English? He's posting about iranian football, albeit on sand instead of turf but it's still football, in the iranian football subsection of a website called IranSportsPress.

If this subforum were called Non-Iranian Non-Football Discussion then maybe you have a point.
    do you itch for an argument or what ?

here is a thing, beach football is not proper football, one. Two, i notice that other sports forum is not as popular as the football forum so i thought it would bring more hits and views there.

that is all. now if that has got your knickers in a twist, then keep the fucking post here. i don't care.
    it was just a bloody idea.

as far as your comments about non iranian football iranian this and that ...i don't know what to tell you boss, we are just different. and the best thing is to keep out of each other's way.

and obviously you don't really care about this thread either since you only saw my comment worth commenting on and not the sport itself
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Agha, you're the one who gets angry about Iran being mentioned in the football forum of a site called Iran Sports Press and mentions it on a good number of threads, so don't come at me with this "itches for arguments" bullshit. If you wanted this site to be chilled, you wouldn't keep poking at everyone who is following the football team in the forum's name. For your information I am interested in this thread, otherwise I wouldn't be a member on this forum.

You even opened a thread for UK members on the general forum asking whether a backward gang of thugs who didn't finish high school are just protecting British values, so once again, as I am the only active UK member here (Behrooz C hasn't posted for a while), I wonder who the fuck is itching for an argument? Did you want an invisible member to come out of the forum's basement and answer that?
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 01-05-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Agha, you're the one who gets angry about Iran being mentioned in the football forum of a site called Iran Sports Press and mentions it on a good number of threads, so don't come at me with this "itches for arguments" bullshit. If you wanted this site to be chilled, you wouldn't keep poking at everyone who is following the football team in the forum's name. For your information I am interested in this thread, otherwise I wouldn't be a member on this forum.

You even opened a thread for UK members on the general forum asking whether a backward gang of thugs who didn't finish high school are just protecting British values, so once again, as I am the only active UK member here (Behrooz C hasn't posted for a while), I wonder who the fuck is itching for an argument? Did you want an invisible member to come out of the forum's basement and answer that?
    great deductions here:

1- you are a member of this forum, hence, axiomatically you are interested in every single thread !

2- i am psychic and ahead of time i am supposed to know there are only one and half members from UK here.

3- you have mentioned, frequently, that people's language is harsh here and you yourself use the expression WHO THE FUCK referring to me

4- and then you top it off with sarcasm. (which is expected, you do live in UK)

all i can tell you bro, i am glad i left England for North America. thank earth plates movement for Atlantic ocean and I am very happy about new legislation that have made it very hard for brits to immigrate here.

it is amazing how culture in a place can change in 25 years. I am experiencing it personally, first with IR, and now with UK.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    iran vs nigeria at 3:30pm pst today.the winner will move on
    to the 1/4 finals.

14. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any links to the game?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Any links to the game?
    http://www2.live.irib.ir/#tv3

17. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man.. The game has not started yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Found it.. It was under varzesh Chanel. Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Tough game... 2-2 during 2nd period.. Iran gave stupid PK.