Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    After watching Italy thrash Mex, I am not too mad at the 3-2 L, can Iran play in a 3rd place match or something? Iran is really strong but this should be in the other sports forum section because beach fuBall is not actually Iran fuBall, same with futsal, just saying. If I posted this here I would have had my Azar, Slava and Bavarian rear end handed to me, I can see why Keyvan Pars jan is frustrated and Playboy jan, I am not mad at you but come on man. Other Sports section, you know better my friend, you have been here longer than me and even I get that.
    Iran advanced to the next round where she faces Switzerland Slavas.

2. Likes Dr Strangemoosh, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goals of the match between Iran & Nigeria:

https://www.facebook.com/IranSportsP...1234986283967/

4. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Iran advanced to the next round where she faces Switzerland Slavas.
    Merci just saw the article so what is the time I would like to live stream that one. The Swiss talk about a worthless country, ve don't make bombs ve make clothes(borrowed that from Serena Williams, Michigan pride). Talk about no identity, no language of their own: Spreken ze Swiss Deutsche, French and in one part Italia. Go make chocolates and watches and tell your defense force to guard a Swiss bank!

MERCI or Merci boku mousseau Finally jan time and date please danke, go Team Melli(Prost Bavarian Bier to piss off haji skis, notice I said Team Melli did not mention country, we are not Iran politik. ) Btw thank you guys May 23 is a big date for me, will explain later and you all are helping me be in a good place, getting my mental 100%. From the bottom of my Slava, Azar Bavarian heart, this Amerikanski boy thanks his good Irooni hamvatans(domestic and abroad), spreken ze hart here. When my plans come through furition, I shall let you all know, nothing too personal, just general notes and 1 paragraph or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    good win for iran.they can beat the swiss too.
    the 3rd goal for nigeria was scored by the guy with
    the most memorable name in the footballing world.

Godspower IGUDIA.

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-tournaments...528/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    In beach soccer you get 3 points for a victory, 2 for victory in OT, and 1 for victory in PK. If Iran was to lose the PK shootout their points and Nigeria would be both have been tied at 3 points apiece. Does anyone know what is the next tie breaker after that? Would it have been a head to head look at the teams or a goal differential. Iran did have a 5 goal advantage on them. Very interesting how the points work in beach soccer. I like it. Hopefully Iran can beat the Swiss and go to the Semi Finals. The Futsal team got the prestigious 3rd place in the world cup and I am hoping we match that or better in beach soccer.

8. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Havatans, Komrades, date and time for Iran Swiss game, I agree with Playboy, Swiss are very beatable if we can hang with Italy 3-2 we can beat almost anybody, Ostad Pooya jan good info as usual. I am going to say if that is the case with Iran v Nigeria first factor is
    1-Goal Differential if Iran scored more and gave up less than Nigeria then Iran goes through but I did not even know you get 2 points for an OT win, thought it was 3.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe you guys follow "beach football" ...

11. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    You are missing some of the most beautiful bicycle kicks and trick shots. Its a beautiful game. Iran scored a bunch of beauties so far.

13. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    I'm telling you, if you ever go to Rio and watch Romario playing beach soccer (or even some Futevolley) on Copacabana then you will be in heaven.

15. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What time is the match today? I am hoping Iran gets through to the semis just like out Futsal team last year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Times are in PDT (Los Angeles)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beachSoccer.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	39465   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeachSoccerSchedule.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	39466  

18. Likes OSTAD POOYA, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone knows where to watch the game between swiss and Iran?
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YePaDoPa View Post
    Anyone knows where to watch the game between swiss and Iran?
    http://www2.live.irib.ir/#varzesh

21. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    So the game is starting on 30 min is football itarin streaming it as well dude? Merci 15:30 that is 3:30 I am assuming PST. BTW I think FS1 or one American channel showed Beach FuBall, I saw Italy V Mex and well Mex aye yie yie. Right now they are showing some cereal on IRIB 2 merci dude.
    The Swiss
    1-We do not have our own language we speak: french, Swiss German 2/3 (don't know that one and will not even TRY) and Italian in one part
    2-We don't make bombs we make watches, army knives and chocolates. What is a rifle? ha ha (french laugh) Dude do you have to REGISTER for IRIB 2 and pay or can you register for free it is showing some certeal right now.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 04-05-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Game is starting