Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    Damn...WTF
    *Irib commentator bazikon a swiss-lmfao STANKOVIC ya swiss ski! I'm Chinese then!That is WTF!

Post Thanks / Like
    Why coach changed the keeper??

Post Thanks / Like
    3-2 swiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck 3-2 Swiss Obrytz tu Menya Swissski! *STANKOVIC 2 GOALS do you guys see why I get angry but not at the Slava who must feed his family at Liebelochter countries like Swiss France and Qatar-BOLSHEVIK MAN!

Obrytz tu Menya Swissski, France and Qatar-not the poor Slava

Post Thanks / Like
    This is bad. Iran started really well but had a falling apart. Still a period left and Iran still stands a good chance to go through.

6. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is bad. Iran started really well but had a falling apart. Still a period left and Iran still stands a good chance to go through.
    I hope so dude we can still beat Swissski aka Qatar. NOT OVER yet but dude score should be 1-2 STANKOVIC 2 GOALS BULLSHIVIK.
    Don't be mad at us old friend be mad at countries with no honour like Qatar Swisski and black afrika french stupid IRIB commentators sto psaying Swiss Na Zadrowie Iran -they are Swissski! If I were Stankovic and was in slava country and Swiss offer me a free PP and nice digs, guess what, I am playing for Swiss. too!Say Swiss needs a judo/jiu jitsu guy and they buy me or someone to represent them in UFC, I'm gone, not repping Russia.Of course born in B.H 90210 born in the USA, rich bavarian azar slava BUT you get my point old friend.

Don't panic still doable one goal and we tie it up plus still have another half and we have our honour in tact, kind of, minus that stupid akhoond patch on the jersey-why i still haven't bought a TM uni but I might because of Adidas and the cheeta.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 05-05-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you guys having issues with the live stream? I can watch it but it is very choppy and I have 30 on my internet meaning Kpbs so it should be fast. Is it IRIB guys? At least I can watch the game, at least our team has honour minus that stupid crest on the jersey, no offense. Don't blame Stankovic guys I would have done the same thing, we got to eat, blame countries with no honour like Swiss ski, Qatar and France/Afrika. It's still not over but two goals by Stankovic should be Iran 2-1 Swissski. How long is ht guys they are still talking. Oh well we still have a shot at this and a good team, an Irooni team, be proud! I intentionally said Irooni so people who are Azar whatever can be included, which is why I did not say Persian.

Post Thanks / Like
    I lost the feed. Not working.. Game is still 2-3.. Iran really fucked up.

Post Thanks / Like
    I lost the feed. Not working.. Game is still 2-3.. Iran really fucked up.
    I got it but really jacked up and have to keep refreshing thank you Akhoonds we can't even cheer on our sports teams! Now you see why I relate to Bavarian and Slava more old rafeeg? When it comes to Ir-an I keep it Azar and sports related?

Post Thanks / Like
    Iran just tied.. 3-3

Post Thanks / Like
    Goaaall 3-3 less than a min to play.

Post Thanks / Like
    YES! Why am I watching the commentary though still? I give up but Ostad jan keep me updated 3-3 ok tied up OBRYTZ to IR!

Post Thanks / Like
    OT is here

Post Thanks / Like
    OT is here
    how many min in ot? Nice man at least we tied it up good reproting old historian friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    OT is here
    how many min in ot? Nice man at least we tied it up good reporting old historian friend! Ok Irib 2 is weird but OT should start up they are talking just saw 3rd goal