Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like
    people would be wise to stop the whole preaching of others.

Humans are self-interested animals. people will do what they rationally or emotionally think of it is in their interest.

and their interest is not necessarily a short term interest or a long term interest.

voting and not voting is the end the same act. it you explicitly doing something because deem relevant to your interests.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post

Humans are self-interested animals. people will do what they rationally or emotionally think of it is in their interest.

and their interest is not necessarily a short term interest or a long term interest.

voting and not voting is the end the same act. it you explicitly doing something because deem relevant to your interests.
    oh my fellow forum mate, thank you. I thank you for the pure honesty.

this way of thinking, brought to earth by pagan religions and perfected by Arahamic ones is exactly what is wrong with humanity.

the two middle sentences of the post above, namely,:

is exactly why people like us will never reach any sort of human achievement. No social justice and we will never be at a level of consciousness to be able to explore into human emotions such as kindness, brotherhood/sisterhood, compassion and the most important of all, love.

this is why we will never be Germans and Japanese.

thank you CM. for me this is one of the most important posts i have ever read in this forum.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Celebrating for a loss to Argentine and a win for a cleric go hand in hand.

4. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So let me get this right , The guy was accused of the most embezzlement cases through out IR era and had no answer for any of them and wins the election and people are dancing because they picked the bad over the worse one ...

then few months ago in Roumania, Gov... passed a law and reduced the charges of embezzlement from execution to life in prison and people overran the country for weeks until the gov backed up

6. Likes keyvan_pars, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    So let me get this right , The guy was accused of the most embezzlement cases through out IR era and had no answer for any of them and wins the election and people are dancing because they picked the bad over the worse one ...
    I am not sure you have the "facts" quite straight here. Rouhani was never personally accused of embezzlement. sometimes people allude to his brother having a hand here and there, but it was not really clearly accused of that at any times in the "Debates" or even the papers.

what they accused Rouhani of personally doing was buying 3000m land in Shahrak Gharb for a few million toomans. the contention is below the market price (and it probably was). but It was not really free. I remember in 1367 my dad bought a beatup peykan for 190K toomans. paying 10 times for a house is not cheap but it is not exactly free either.

Rouhani was mainly accused of cronyism and sometimes nepotism. where some of his ministers or friends might have access to import this and that. the issue astronomical salaries did hurt Rouhani last summer. It probably did cost him some votes.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not sure you have the "facts" quite straight here. Rouhani was never personally accused of embezzlement. sometimes people allude to his brother having a hand here and there, but it was not really clearly accused of that at any times in the "Debates" or even the papers.

what they accused Rouhani of personally doing was buying 3000m land in Shahrak Gharb for a few million toomans. the contention is below the market price (and it probably was). but It was not really free. I remember in 1367 my dad bought a beatup peykan for 190K toomans. paying 10 times for a house is not cheap but it is not exactly free either.

Rouhani was mainly accused of cronyism and sometimes nepotism. where some of his ministers or friends might have access to import this and that. the issue astronomical salaries did hurt Rouhani last summer. It probably did cost him some votes.
    Rohani some years ago:

http://www.iranpressnews.com/source/206551.htm

any thoughts on how he encourages the government to execute subversives, would you like the government of the country you are living in to hang you by the neck if you think different ???
    please enlighten us.
    thank you for your time.

Post Thanks / Like

and as a friendly suggestion i would recommend you watching this if you can spare two hours from what you normally do:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4897822/

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    People that think going to the embassy without a chador chagchoor is a victory and vote for IR at the same time make me sick.

12. Likes Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    People that think going to the embassy without a chador chagchoor is a victory and vote for IR at the same time make me sick.
    این نشان دهنده ان است که
    حتی اکثر مخالفان قبلی هم از اپوزسیون والترناتیوش دلسرد شده اند

Post Thanks / Like
    Scum of the planet. Garbage inside and out. Nothing good can come of such humans. Nothing.

15. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Benshin dar keryas ....be yaadeh shah Abbas ...bestaan az delbar may !

​Bestaan pay dar pay ...may az dasteh way ....taa kay .....taa betvaani !

Bebar az vafaa be sooyeh Jolfa ,,,,, be gol chehregan salam maara !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    این نشان دهنده ان است که
    حتی اکثر مخالفان قبلی هم از اپوزسیون والترناتیوش دلسرد شده اند
    lol,
    areh khob please tozih bedeh ke che joori een natijeh ro gerefti ?

Post Thanks / Like
    didn't prostitutes and transvestites go in the street against the green movement ???
    do members of this forum have fucking Alzheimer's or what ! (i am sure some of them are in the right age range)

aren't whore houses in Qom and Reza city run by affiliates of bassidj to allow 'pilgrims' ease by having their dicks pampered by teen aged village girls whose fathers have been trying to sell them ???

hala een IDIOT too embassy with her lipstick and her clown outfit, and prooves what ?

I tell you what it proves:
    - us iranians are FUCKING IDIOTS, first and foremost.
    - we have no self respect and integrity left
    - even outside of IR we whore our bodies for rich husbands
    - we have no concept of justice, self respect and no sense of national identity (pretty much gone for the last 1000 years)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789