Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Lord God, dear TM jan have you load all of these lines above? Amazing, I haven't seen this thread before now....
    You could have been the world's best and unbeatable stenographer!
    Please, look a bit more closely, see what you've done to the stenographer machine now!!

^^OK hamvatan's I have to respond to Arash T's post. I have to respond to this post, there is a reason for that I am a classical pianist and can use all five fingers quickly. I can type over 120 wpm. This will be my last post in the Iran Election thread. With that being said, let's get back on topic, and not turn this thread into about ME. I am on the hot seat as is. Here is a good article I found from Al Jazeera English. Congragulations to Mr. Rouhani at least he is western educated, can speak 5 languages: English, German, Russian, Farsi and Arabic.I can understand Arabic and English because he received his doctorate in philosophy from the UK but German and Russian, that is impressive. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...042625946.html

Post Thanks / Like
    @TM I admire your engagement in any subject . Where do you get all this energies from? LOL

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

3. Likes TeamMeli liked this post

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314