Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    agar to khandidi keif kardi, kandidaa haa ke jer khordan az posht-kaaret ....muhahaha
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO You do what i do and boycott that biatch fake election. Oh ya and I have an Iranian PP, just ONE OF MANY 4 total SHHH(Beffore some fake tough guy goes scan your passports, obrytz tu menya reamenber, when that Rashiti fake tough Maizar95Dbag guy and some of you questioned me about my military record and martial arts background and I proved that? I am not posting personal $Hit on here so NO I will not post my Russian, DE Ir and US pps ja ja ja I am the definition of a citizen of the world, in the flesh baby, American born but world citizen perfect candidate for a Spy ja, with my langauge background
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 07-05-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    can anyone answer the question now?
    No, stop wasting people's time.

4. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can vote at the Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Washington DC. I along with my family went and voted for Mr. Raisi as he will bring hope and prosperity to the region.

6. Likes Pooya, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    You can vote at the Interests Section of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Washington DC. I along with my family went and voted for Mr. Raisi as he will bring hope and prosperity to the region.
    If he is the best candidate then I will vote for him. Do you have a direct link or do you need to be in DC to cast your vote? Can you find it on the white house website? Thank you I suppose time is running out and I SHOULD vote if Mr. Raisi is the best candidate then for the good of Ir-an, appreciate it. I never voted in an IR election before so do not know where to go do you need to provide I.R Iran passport # and things like that? I have the PP on deck for these situations, just in case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    If he is the best candidate then I will vote for him. Do you have a direct link or do you need to be in DC to cast your vote? Can you find it on the white house website? Thank you I suppose time is running out and I SHOULD vote if Mr. Raisi is the best candidate then for the good of Ir-an, appreciate it. I never voted in an IR election before so do not know where to go do you need to provide I.R Iran passport # and things like that? I have the PP on deck for these situations, just in case.
    Lol, agha your satire is better than people here give you credit for!

9. Likes TeamMeli, Pooya, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am sure they have polling places in socal.i need their
    address as i live here and can't travel to dc for voting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Lol, agha your satire is better than people here give you credit for!
    I appreciate that Dr we have jokes and they are usually dark/witty Bavarian und Slava style. Perhaps it is time I vote for my first election in Iran, for the greater good, picking the best of a bunch of bad candidates. Most of the jokes I have are tailored to Bavarian/Slava humor and I have a ton of hidden messages. I appreciate the fact that you pick up on my nuances Dr jan, I am smarter than what most people give me credit for. I am not tryign to too tmy own horn and I can tell you are being genuine but I had nothing to do, except for read, during these last few years. If one does not study on all of their culturs, then one cannot call theself complete.

Long live the true Ir-an: back to Aryan and Zartooshti roots, it will happen during my lifetime. In the meantime, pick between a bunch of lousy candidates, I suppose Mr. R is the best of the bunch, PATIENCE IS MASTERY hamvatan's, learned that in combat. Remain calm and trust, it shall happen, I promise it! Now traveling to D.C is going to be a bit difficult, going to Mex instead, I need and Amerikanski break: I need a vacation from America and the LAST place I want to be in right now is D.C, ja, ja, ja! If I have to travel there, then the hell with hit, if I can cast my vote absentee ballot or via internet then sure. See you all SOUTH of DAS WALL(Das ist DDR nostalgia) one more jokeski. After all, May 23: I have my physical, background and psych, plus expedited process(Top secret security clearance) man's game Indian Springs St Corrections. I also am going to TRY to get my 2nd deg in psych, from this private Uni, in Palo Alto, CA. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, THINK BIG, YPA! It is good for Americkanski society, if I leave and come back, will appreciate it more. I just need to rest komrade Dr jan. Amerikanskis talking to ME about: culture, politik, nationstoltz, GEF out of here.
    1-1776, 200 years ist nicht historiche
    2-Come back to me when you can speak more than 1 language you incest, inbred trailer park trash rednecks.
    3-just because I have the same skin pigmentation as you, does NOT mean we are equal, I come form a well to do family and culture!
    Prost und Na Zadrowie and whatever the hell Azar MtY dna say for cheers, salmat? I know that is Parsi, Azar hamvatans, help the foreign/FARANGI brother out here TASHAKUR!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 08-05-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    edited by myself.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    edited by myself.
    LMAO edited by myself got to use that one. I need a little vaca lots of famililal issues, basically some iroonis trying to flex and thsi bs hierarchy culture . Ya I am not getting up from my chair for your bitch made as$ I don't play by those rules lol YPA, Sorry for long post but now you understand bavarian and slava mentality a bit better, when I say slava thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Where's ma house'nigga now, has he been wiped off the map?

16. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Where's ma house'nigga now, has he been wiped off the map?
    My nigga don't blame me blame the Russian President Donald J Trumpski opps I mean my boy who controls him Vladmir Putin. It is good that i have LOW people in HIGH places(pun intended) can't smoke anymore so someone who can, BLAZE one up for me ooh rah!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    ok i laughed.thanks for the entertainment.
    can anyone answer the question now?

Correct me If I 'm wrong, everyone voted almost 40 years and accepted the Supreme Leader is above every man and every law in that country, so in simple Persian language it means Presidency = Gooze Kahr ( Donkey' fart )

19. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    how true
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    i sent an inquiry to the foreign ministry and got this response.
    i am not sure what date that is but will check and let you know.

Salam,
    It will be posted on the website of www.daftar.org around Ordibehesht 20th .