Post Thanks / Like

سعید کریمیان، مدیر تلویزیون جِم مورد سوء***

اعضای خانواده سعید کریمیان به بی***بی***سی فارسی گفتند او ساعاتی پیش مورد سوء***قصد قرار گرفته و کشته شده است.
    همزمان رسانه***های ترکیه با پخش تصاویری از یک خودرو که به نظر می***رسد به گلوله بسته شده، گزارش کرده***اند این سوء***قصد در محله ماسلک استانبول روی داده و در جریان آن دو نفر هدف گلوله***های متعدد مهاجمان قرار گرفته***اند.
    پلیس ترکیه هنوز به این خبر واکنش رسمی نشان نداده است.
    مجموعه شبکه***های تلویزیونی جِم در سال ۲۰۰۶ با هدف پخش برنامه***های سرگرمی راه***اندازی شده است.
    پخش سریال***های تلویزیونی یکی از بخش***های پربیننده جِم تی***وی است اما این گروه رسانه***ای در سال***های اخیر وارد عرصه تولید فیلم و سریال هم شده و چند مجموعه تلویزیونی با حضور
    بازیگران نام آشنای ایرانی هم تهیه و پخش کرده است.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran-39759820
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it The Estadio Santiago Bernabu

Post Thanks / Like
    I just read that somewhere WTF!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I just read that somewhere WTF!!
    Dude midooni khande chiye ? People all used to say GEM is IR station, funded by IR bla bla

Now hame migan, IR killed him ... mashhallah, maa irania dar HAMEYE OMOORAT saheb nazarim ....
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it The Estadio Santiago Bernabu

4. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran, Sly, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    شریکش یک سرمایه دار کویتی به اسم
    محمد متعب الشلاحی هم باهاش بوده و کشته شده
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Dude midooni khande chiye ? People all used to say GEM is IR station, funded by IR bla bla

Now hame migan, IR killed him ... mashhallah, maa irania dar HAMEYE OMOORAT saheb nazarim ....
    For the brave, patriotic Iranian armchair internet warriors who will fight tooth and nail on discussion forums using the weapons of personal insults and sexual vulgarities, stations like this are IR through and through. And they also say that anyone who follows Iranian Sports on a website called IranSportsPress is also definitely an IR apologist.
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 30-04-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    For the brave, patriotic Iranian armchair internet warriors who will fight tooth and nail on discussion forums using the weapons of personal insults and sexual vulgarities, stations like this are IR through and through. And they also say that anyone who follows Iranian Sports on a website called IranSportsPress is also definitely an IR apologist.
    lol.
    someone is looking for trouble ...

i think he has decided to ignore you so to provoke him you need a more juicy bait.

btw, does anyone know about this channel ? what was the programming content ?
    holiness is in the right action not in god .