Post Thanks / Like

Question posed to UK residents/citizens or those who live there ...

are EDL a far right organization or they are just standing up for keeping Britain safe.
    considering they have black, indian, iranian members.

thanks, ahead of time, for your input.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    They are a far right organisation for unemployed people. I haven't heard of an iranian or black member of the EDL, and any indian member soon gets hounded out. I haven't heard of any real level of education amongst them, I wonder where the second part of your question comes from "Are just standing up for keeping Britain safe?"

My friends are all english (my only contact with my parent's country is this very forum) and even the ones who are very patriotic (the ones who voted Brexshit and want a return to the British Empire) wouldn't dream of speaking to anyone associated with EDL. The problem with all these new nationalistic groups (EDL, Britain First etc...) is that they tend to attract thugs who just want to beat up foreigners so if you get educated English guys who are genuinely old-school patriotic (in the 19th century colonial way) and have finished high school, they can't be part of these groups. But if you imagine a deluded Iranian guy knocking on the EDL's door, thinking they are allies, saying "Excuse me, I vant to join your geroup because I don't like the Eslam too" they are going to be in intensive care thirty minutes later with a tube coming out of every hole in their body.

These guys don't know and don't care. To them, you and Chinaski are exactly the same as Playboy and General Parsaian. You can try to convince them that you despise Islam but they only see you as a "paki foriner who shud get out of are cuntry".

Eshalic Republic's in-house TV station interviews them here so you can see what they're about. Try to get past the fact that this is an IR video, these are their members:

Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 01-05-2017 at 02:24 PM.

3. Likes TeamMeli, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting points, however biased they might be.
    thanks for your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Their main opposition is to Islam. They have former members of BNP in their ranks. I don't like to label them far right because that is a wrong sticker.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

6. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i saw some yobbos in their ranks but that was bound to happen.

what they say essentially is not that far off reality.

8. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keyvan Pars the EDL is kind of like the equivilient of our NSM in America. Um Tommy Robinson also playes both sides of the fence, cliamining hard core patriot on one hand yet breaking bread and talking to Muslims on the other. Their people are far right rednecks-Ger-man comparison think NDP BRO. BEHROUZ C JAN gave a simplified answer, it is not just Islam, they want England or UK to be for White Christians only. I have him on my ignore list but I had to read the comment, it is so complex but I don't want to give a long winded answer but those are the basics. EDL is a toxic poison in the UK which much be eradicated.

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't think talking to muslims you are breaking ranks.
    they are uk born and uk citizens and the ones that don't behave like apes have every right to be there and to raise a family there and use benefits (which will soon disappear after their idiotic withdrawal from the EU)

you need to keep dialogue with some and get rid of the scum.

11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i don't think talking to muslims you are breaking ranks.
    they are uk born and uk citizens and the ones that don't behave like apes have every right to be there and to raise a family there and use benefits (which will soon disappear after their idiotic withdrawal from the EU)

you need to keep dialogue with some and get rid of the scum.
    Yes will if you CLAIM to be EDL then you are BREAKING RANKS if you talk to the enemy and break bread, he even went to a Ramadan break the fast thing. You can't be on both sides of the fence, is all I am saying. Tommy Robinson cannot be trusted but there are more hardcore EDLers who want a white christian nation. BTW you can be 5th generation but if you are Muslimj or say from India, you are a BRITT_they will NEVER accept you as English. IF I become a citizen of England somehow, if not me, my kids will because they will have born in England on their PP. I fit the profile, Muslims DO NOT. It is a jacked up system, welcome to the UK.