Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    They are more interested in creating a Federal Europe which is entirely ideological. In reality it is harmful and unworkable.
    I'm sure a few loony toons might desire this but what is the hard evidence that this is possible and could ever happen? Seriously, I mean come on...

Believing that this were ever feasible is proper tinfoil hat territory, it's just fear mongering of the highest order by tabloids and 19th century throwbacks like Jacob Rees-Mogg (ironically and amazingly, these are the same people who use the term "Project Fear" for Remainers, the absolute hypocrisy is disgusting)...

...and the net result is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    exactly...that's the thing.

well..they export vacuum machines and weapons. LOL
    bro the dyson kicks ass.

oh i get it, so Hojat-ol-church May is counting on starting wars all over the place. Now Brexit makes sense. but wait a minute, haven't the americans been doing that since korea.

i think Brits are very low on options possibly:
    - rejuvenation of India vs. Paki thing
    - Indonesia vs. Malaysia
    - West Ham vs. millwall
    - Darth vader against luke
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

3. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    bro the dyson kicks ass.
    Yes, heard so. I still bought AEG though. I always support our German brethren over the Empire.

5. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...at-theresa-may

Varoufakis breaks down what May is doing terribly wrong. If Brexit is not a success, it maybe down to the personal ego and incompetence of certain people(Farage, Johnson, May), rather than the EU.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see a non britishness in british politicians for the last decades.

As opposed to when i lived there, when, tories were tories and you knew what you got from them. Labor was labor and SPD/liberals made sure no one got a full majority.

but it seemed they all worked, somewhat, for England.

this new wave of politicians starting with merikhi ye mahboob e man (Blair) seem to be working for 'THEMSELVES' and not anyone else.

8. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Britain's tabloid media run by Murdoch and Dacre is just too powerful. They have become so big that now Americans who are annoyed with the MSM are flocking to the Daily Mail.

As a result, they can keep printing the same shit every day, and in most working-class Brits' minds the only thing which is important is Immigration - it is more important than the health service, than the economy...

So "lets stop foriners comin' in" is the main issue now. The Tories are loving it, because they have guys like Jacob Rees-Mogg who was thawed out from being frozen in the 18th century (nice guy, but he really lives in a Victorian fairytale). When it is so easy to control people because of fears of immigration, then it's so easy for the Tories to stay in power as they are seen as the anti-foreigner party.

The Daily Mail now has more power than most nations around the world, and can continue confusing the masses. The other media don't help either, Adam Curtis explains things very well here, this is a must-watch for everyone:

10. Likes Bache Tehroon, TeamMeli liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Britain's tabloid media run by Murdoch and Dacre is just too powerful. They have become so big that now Americans who are annoyed with the MSM are flocking to the Daily Mail.

As a result, they can keep printing the same shit every day, and in most working-class Brits' minds the only thing which is important is Immigration - it is more important than the health service, than the economy...

So "lets stop foriners comin' in" is the main issue now. The Tories are loving it, because they have guys like Jacob Rees-Mogg who was thawed out from being frozen in the 18th century (nice guy, but he really lives in a Victorian fairytale). When it is so easy to control people because of fears of immigration, then it's so easy for the Tories to stay in power as they are seen as the anti-foreigner party.

The Daily Mail now has more power than most nations around the world, and can continue confusing the masses. The other media don't help either, Adam Curtis explains things very well here, this is a must-watch for everyone:
    It's a general trend in Europe that people from old aristocrat families or other very old money stand behind these people. Behind Le Pen are French of aristocratic background, behind Brexit too, behind AfD in Germany and FPO in Austria too.

Should make you think.

Post Thanks / Like
    They don't even clarify what is the 'immigration' problem.

i mean different echelons of society see the immigration different.

reading articles and watching documentaries i get the notion that maybe there are three different 'types' of immigration problems that british people are against:

A- older people in smaller towns have the traditional problem with west indians, pakistanis, and indians type of immigration that started with the rivers of blood speech in the 60s. Those corner shop immigrants are now dead and their kids and grand kids more british than the brits themselves.

B- east european immigration divided into two groups, hard working poles, romanians, etc etc and some layabout gypsies, albanians, pimps blah blah .
    i think a kind of drastic kind of change in law would have sufficed to taking care of this problem rather than full exit. I read that Germany is about to pass laws for Euro citizens to have worked in germany for few years before qualifying for benefits. i don't see why uk couldn't have done something parallel to that.

C- last but not least the brown threat from those turban wearing people in the middle of East.

i think if they take a referendum on which immigration they are against it will split in the thirds for the types above.

what i like know, how not being in europe will help them stop category Cs getting in since they actually exported british terrorists to europe, US, Syria.

if anything Euro should have installed security measures against British Citizens and not vice versa. Weren't the Charlie hebdo brothers for a time trained in England ...
    i am not sure or maybe the guy in Nice, i read that they all have visited with muslims in britain one time or other.

just doesn't make sense other than playing in the hand of North American politics to weaken the union so that Trump can export garbage to Europe as well.

In canada we are going in reverse. We are trying to get produce from Europe to lessen our dependence on the US

13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    The "migrant problem" is code for Afrikan man T.I.A(this is Afrika) they are not tlaking about the Indian engineer who is here legally. !
    Sorry boss, I have to say you're incorrect on this one. When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.

The good thing about the tabloid-infused Brits is that they are equal-opportunity racists. Being a white blue-eyed Iranian or a dark baluchi iranian, a black african or a nice slava from southern ukraine, they see you as the same thing.

Rule Britannia (Britannia rules the waves!)

Having said all that, educated Brits are some of the best guys in the world and I consider myself British (though very proud of Persian heritage) so there must be something going right here. I guess there is a big education/class disparity here which is more than in many other countries.

15. Likes TeamMeli, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TM, would be interested to know who your friends in Surrey are, reason being i was raised there and it the towns are small, many of the iranian community there came to the UK before the revolution (like my folks who dodged the eshalic republic's foundation by half a decade).

Post Thanks / Like
    When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.
    get your facts right ay, romanians ain't no slava-fellas, they're buncha gypsies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    get your facts right ay, romanians ain't no slava-fellas,
    q no entiendo..?
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 06-05-2017 at 02:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    q no entiendo..?
    ¿Está débil, o?
    La literatura española se engloba dentro de la literatura en español, en la que se incluyen las literaturas en español de todos los países hispanohablantes.
    Es importante que se mastica el culo antes de tragarla, lo haces?
    Por otro lado, también está englobada en la literatura de España, junto con las de las demás lenguas habladas en el país.
    Hermanos Slava y los hombres grandes de Bavarian controlan todo el mundo, que una puta vez y chupar las bolas pequeñas inglés, pequeño gatito!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry the Big Boss will be fine, if there was any benefit in EU Britain never would leave it, Hanoo hamoon Robaah makaari hast ke bood, een jaryan refrandom o sholoogh polooghi ham baraa khafeh kardan oon martikeh neghneghoo Corbyn hastesh,haalaa bebinim France is clever enough today?
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it's over, Emmanuel Macron takes it all, mama Le Pen will soon greet theresa May over a nice cup of tea. Sure they both sing "God Shave the Queen".

https://twitter.com/i/live/846864146897354752

22. Likes TeamMeli liked this post