Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    The "migrant problem" is code for Afrikan man T.I.A(this is Afrika) they are not tlaking about the Indian engineer who is here legally. !
    Sorry boss, I have to say you're incorrect on this one. When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.

    The good thing about the tabloid-infused Brits is that they are equal-opportunity racists. Being a white blue-eyed Iranian or a dark baluchi iranian, a black african or a nice slava from southern ukraine, they see you as the same thing.

    Rule Britannia (Britannia rules the waves!)

    Having said all that, educated Brits are some of the best guys in the world and I consider myself British (though very proud of Persian heritage) so there must be something going right here. I guess there is a big education/class disparity here which is more than in many other countries.

  2. Likes TeamMeli, Mahdi liked this post
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    TM, would be interested to know who your friends in Surrey are, reason being i was raised there and it the towns are small, many of the iranian community there came to the UK before the revolution (like my folks who dodged the eshalic republic's foundation by half a decade).

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.
    get your facts right ay, romanians ain't no slava-fellas, they're buncha gypsies!

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    get your facts right ay, romanians ain't no slava-fellas,
    q no entiendo..?
    Last edited by Dr Strangemoosh; 06-05-2017 at 02:34 PM.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    q no entiendo..?
    ¿Está débil, o?
    La literatura española se engloba dentro de la literatura en español, en la que se incluyen las literaturas en español de todos los países hispanohablantes.
    Es importante que se mastica el culo antes de tragarla, lo haces?
    Por otro lado, también está englobada en la literatura de España, junto con las de las demás lenguas habladas en el país.
    Hermanos Slava y los hombres grandes de Bavarian controlan todo el mundo, que una puta vez y chupar las bolas pequeñas inglés, pequeño gatito!!

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Sorry boss, I have to say you're incorrect on this one. When people here talk about migrants they mean every foreigner, in particular recently the ones who get the abuse are Poles, Romanians, people from Balkans.

    The good thing about the tabloid-infused Brits is that they are equal-opportunity racists. Being a white blue-eyed Iranian or a dark baluchi iranian, a black african or a nice slava from southern ukraine, they see you as the same thing.

    Rule Britannia (Britannia rules the waves!)

    Having said all that, educated Brits are some of the best guys in the world and I consider myself British (though very proud of Persian heritage) so there must be something going right here. I guess there is a big education/class disparity here which is more than in many other countries.
    Ya that is true they hate Bavarians and American's too, hell they even hate their own if you are not from say Surry good point chap.@Arash T well done, I will work on Spanish but getting fluent in Russian and German(almost there) is more important. Anyways these teabaggers are something else they hate German's not realizing 30% of Eng DNA, the royal family and upper/lower saxon province ist DEUTSCH dumkompf achlchts und liebelochter's.

    However, despite my Bavarian and Slavic roots, if I marry an Eng woman from say Surry, my Kids would be excepted as Eng. 2nd generation I am done but the poor Polish dude would never get accepted. At least I can mimmick the Queen English accent on my honour and know the culture. Now again, I will not be accepted but my kid born in the UK, has an English mom, he/she would be accepted. It is just jacked up all together that is why I hate those teabaggers so much, has nothing to do with Bavarian, Slavia Rassia, America or ir-an but guess what; all four have one thing in common, not too found of them. You racist kants just because you have: titles such as lord, duke and $$$$$ does not make you better than anybody else, jagoff teabaggers. . That is why I say they deserve everything they get, for what they did in the past, present and what they plan on doing in the future. I shall stop it there before I really get mad. You went to Cambridge and my dad's buddy went to Oxford so I will go straight to the SOURCE boss: good show old chap, pip pip, cherrio, jolly good!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 06-05-2017 at 11:22 PM.

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry the Big Boss will be fine, if there was any benefit in EU Britain never would leave it, Hanoo hamoon Robaah makaari hast ke bood, een jaryan refrandom o sholoogh polooghi ham baraa khafeh kardan oon martikeh neghneghoo Corbyn hastesh,haalaa bebinim France is clever enough today?
    ..africansky!...

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    Don't worry the Big Boss will be fine, if there was any benefit in EU Britain never would leave it, Hanoo hamoon Robaah makaari hast ke bood, een jaryan refrandom o sholoogh polooghi ham baraa khafeh kardan oon martikeh neghneghoo Corbyn hastesh,haalaa bebinim France is clever enough today?
    Afarin jan, I have to disagree with you there already the BP went down from 1.7 USD to 1.29 last time I checked so a signifiant drop and Brasil passed UK's economy so already they took a hit. Big Boss, Teresa May she is kind of like the Marie Le Pen of the UK. Time will tell WHAT LONG term impact this will have, like in science and mathematics, there is always more than one variable at play. I am not trying to toot my own horn but I am a Euro politics buff, especially Deutschland, Slava Rassia and the UK. When you spend time in those places, they kind of become a part of you, especially for me with DE and Russ. I think it is going to get worse before it gets better and this stems from prejudice and isolationism. See UK never considered themselves apart of mainland Europe because they are their own island. Looks like the political strategy is to allign themselves with the USA but USA has their own problems right now. Donald J Trump is more concerned with building walls, rather than helping out Teresa May. BTW if you want cheap labour, get the Mexicans and it will not last a year. Now the Ger-mans haha that biatch will last, 1963-89, das ist DDR nostalgia(just kidding guys). Caveat, I will admit that perhaps the good Dr might know more about Uk politik, considering he went to FREAKING CAMBRIDGE haha but I got you guys beat on DE and Root, I can bet my house on that, it is a good thing I have an ear for musik and languages.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like it's over, Emmanuel Macron takes it all, mama Le Pen will soon greet theresa May over a nice cup of tea. Sure they both sing "God Shave the Queen".

    https://twitter.com/i/live/846864146897354752

  11. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  12. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    France and French show courage today.
    What a huge margin 65,1% for Macron!

    Excellent idea to have a #fuckBrexit day in May.

  13. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  14. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    YPA, I found the song I wanted to post: How I feel about the UK Royal GER-MAN(lol look it up) Family , Chumbawamba Farewell To the Crown viva Marikon!

    Arash T jan great stats over 60% voted for Markon the people of France showed a ton of coursage today, and they said Le Penn is up +4. Which brings me to my next point, British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Prost, French Bordeaux, now you konw why this songis banned in the UK, fooking fascist teabagger achlochts und lesbien liebelochter's ja ja ja
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 07-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.

  15. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post

    Varoufakis wrote recently on how May should proceed and instead of acting tough, should act sensible, take a deal like Norway's, settle for 7 years and let everything calm down, and then negotiate the deals again. Instead, she is acting stupid and irresponsible. At the end of the day, it's the UK and the current government that is messing it up because you have Bozos in power, not the EU that is doing what it has to do.
    The EU is using bullying tactics with leaked stories of a huge divorce bill, and stories about how they will make it tough for the UK etc etc. This is not tabloid talk, it's from the horse's mouth. Of course it's understandable because if the UK gets a good deal then what is stopping other countries to want to leave and get a good deal? Think about it. I am glad Theresa May is standing tough. I hope she does so after elections. She could just be talking tough now to get votes, which I hope is not the case.

    British people are very robust to blackmail. The more the EU tries to make it tough, the more Brexiteers are recruited.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    I'm sure a few loony toons might desire this but what is the hard evidence that this is possible and could ever happen? Seriously, I mean come on...

    Believing that this were ever feasible is proper tinfoil hat territory, it's just fear mongering of the highest order by tabloids and 19th century throwbacks like Jacob Rees-Mogg (ironically and amazingly, these are the same people who use the term "Project Fear" for Remainers, the absolute hypocrisy is disgusting)...

    ...and the net result is cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    What do you mean? It is happening before your eyes. Single currency, removal of borders, European army, common market, common employment laws. What else do you want as evidence of a federal Europe?
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  16. #43
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,262
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry behrooz jaan but the only country that has bullied and constantly bullies Europe since the 1940s have been Russia and then United Kingdom.

    at least Russia has oil, coal and wood to last for centuries, UK has nothing but fucking fish and chips
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  17. Likes Mahdi liked this post
  18. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    I am sorry behrooz jaan but the only country that has bullied and constantly bullies Europe since the 1940s have been Russia and then United Kingdom.

    at least Russia has oil, coal and wood to last for centuries, UK has nothing but fucking fish and chips
    UK is the 5th biggest economy in the world. The EU receives substantial amount of its budget from the UK. It is one of the most attractive places for immigrants to come which is evidence by the camps in Calais. Why don't they stay anywhere else in Europe? Britain has always been an attractive place for immigrants, probably because compared to other EU countries, taxes are low and businesses are cheaper in terms of revenue.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  19. #45
    Mahdi's Avatar
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Mjunik
    Posts
    6,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    The EU is using bullying tactics with leaked stories of a huge divorce bill, and stories about how they will make it tough for the UK etc etc. This is not tabloid talk, it's from the horse's mouth. Of course it's understandable because if the UK gets a good deal then what is stopping other countries to want to leave and get a good deal? Think about it. I am glad Theresa May is standing tough. I hope she does so after elections. She could just be talking tough now to get votes, which I hope is not the case.
    well, they are not getting a good deal and they will definitely not get a good deal at the expense of Europeans.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •