Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

the most beautiful shirazian girl

call me a doctor i think i'm gonna crash.

http://www.boxnewsbox.com/the-most-b...hirazian-girl/

2. Likes General Parsaian, oghabealborz, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    بوو یعنی دختروی شیراز ایقد الن که این دخترو
    خوشگلشون باشه
    اه کاکو من خودوم سرعلی یی دختری تو ابیوردی دیدم
    واله مثل مورواری لته پیچیده بود
    ازینا بخوی سردزک و شیشه گری و فلکه خاتون پره مشتی
    اما خو ما نگفتیم که بوو خوشگل نیست

4. Likes Bache Tehroon, oghabealborz, Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I blocked timsar btw now last time I went to Ir-an in 06, most beautiful girls are in Rasht and even Azar but Shiraz girls are very cute too. I just like the nord look and hell some Rashti's/azars can pass as bavarian or Slava hubba hubba!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't say she's not beautiful but "the most" beautiful? Nahhh... I've seen better looking Shirazi girls.

She looks like a younger and better looking Golshifteh Farahani (who I never found all that beautiful)

That almost perfect yet natural nose is indeed a rarity among Iranian girls though! Hame damagha andaze khortoome feelan.

7. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    بوو یعنی دختروی شیراز ایقد الن که این دخترو
    خوشگلشون باشه
    اه کاکو من خودوم سرعلی یی دختری تو ابیوردی دیدم
    واله مثل مورواری لته پیچیده بود
    ازینا بخوی سردزک و شیشه گری و فلکه خاتون پره مشتی
    اما خو ما نگفتیم که بوو خوشگل نیست
    ka in gooyesh Abadani hast ya Shirazi ? besyaar ghshang ast .......hardo ...ham gooyesh ham in dokhtareh zeeba .
    Last edited by oghabealborz; 03-05-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    She looks good. I think it is worthwhile to celebrate normal/natural beauty every now and again because if you go to Iran it is like a sci-fi clone film with identical tiny noses, trout pouts and a 2 inches of chemicals between face and air.

I remember going to Iran 10-15 years ago and getting shy because there were so many pretty girls, now it is like I'm in a horror movie. This is what happens with a cocktail of social media, gossip, desperation and lack of "real-life" education...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    She looks good. I think it is worthwhile to celebrate normal/natural beauty every now and again because if you go to Iran it is like a sci-fi clone film with identical tiny noses, trout pouts and a 2 inches of chemicals between face and air.

I remember going to Iran 10-15 years ago and getting shy because there were so many pretty girls, now it is like I'm in a horror movie. This is what happens with a cocktail of social media, gossip, desperation and lack of "real-life" education...
    They are nicknamed "Tehran leopards " ! palanghaayeh Tehran and the way they look at you is quite intimidating and scary as if they are saying with their eyes I want to rip you apart and take you to the cleaners !

11. Likes Dr Strangemoosh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is shirazian?

by the way she definitely is a hard on generator. would have been nice to see her in a swimsuit
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    As BT said, being the most beautiful ?! I doubt it but she is a pretty . Don't forget she is putting a lot of Makeup as well ... overall I ain't fan of innocent looking face

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    overall I ain't fan of innocent looking face
    You must like Tehran girls then, where there isn't a single innocent face around, but lots of human-velociraptor hybrids, or as oghabealborz says "Tehran leopards"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    They are nicknamed "Tehran leopards " ! palanghaayeh Tehran and the way they look at you is quite intimidating and scary as if they are saying with their eyes I want to rip you apart and take you to the cleaners !
    I find it useful in some ways because they themselves are putting a sign saying "don't come near me with a 10-foot bargepole". It's the same as putting on those big-eyes/flower snapchat filters, they self-advertise as AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I don't want to be too Roosh V though, because I remember when this site used to have female members (Niloufar, Whizz, Lulu from China, Romira, Persian_Beauty (although there were doubts about her gender)...

16. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    ka in gooyesh Abadani hast ya Shirazi ? besyaar ghshang ast .......hardo ...ham gooyesh ham in dokhtareh zeeba .
    شیرازیه
    اصیله
    البته کا مو خودم بچه ناف اوبودانم ولی با اجازت چند سالی تو شیراز زندگی کردوم

Post Thanks / Like

دخترهای امروزه هم اخلاقشون تخمی شده هم شکلهاشون
    که اصلا از بس ساختگیه ادم میترسه لباشون رو ماچ کنه خرج رو دستش بیوفده و لبش خراب بشه
    میترسه با سینه هاشون ور بره
    لاستیکش یه ور بشه
    خیلی هم ساختگی است
    اگر ادم بخواد با چنین دخترهای حال کنه خوب یه عروسک میخره
    تو دل برو نیستند فقط برای انستگرام و فیس بوک خوبن
    اینجا هر دختری رفته یه من لب وسه من کون و سینه به خودش اضافه کرده
    من یکی مفت هم اینها رو نمیکنم
    خیلی شکلهای تخمی دارن
    ویدئو را نگاه کنید تا تهش رو بخونید
    یارو پنچر چی نمیدونم قالی فروشه میشه ملکه زیبایی تازه این کون و سینه هم اضافه نکرد

19. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best looking girls I have seen in Iran are in the villages of shahre kord and Bakhtiari. Their healthy and natural looks are a breath of fresh air in these times of injected lips and Michael Jackson noses.
    BTW never heard the term Shirazian before. Shirazi cheshe?
    Last edited by Zob Ahan; 03-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    DOKTAR E AZARI MT Y DNA KHALEH KHOSGEL HASTI! LA LYUDMILA AZAR CISTERA WOOF! WHY DO I SAY LA LYUDMILA-ORIGINAS OF GODFATHER MT R1B BABY NOTICE THE BLONDE, that is most likely natural now THIS is beautiful! Damesh garm she plays the accordion, like my dad I AM IN LOVE! Since I am in LAS VEGAS, I will give you 5-1 odds carpets match ze drape(I will keep it clean you can use your imagination no curse words gentleman), now enjoy some Azari musik. ja ja ja