Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    and they want him as their next President!!! looool.
    if he had been president, either Neymar would stay or they would have sold him a month ago and replaced him with Mbappe and Verratti. The problem is that he is not the president.

Anyway, finally this clown circus is coming to an end and the clown is leaving. Money talks and Brazilians usually walk.

Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    if he had been president, either Neymar would stay or they would have sold him a month ago and replaced him with Mbappe and Verratti. The problem is that he is not the president.

Anyway, finally this clown circus is coming to an end and the clown is leaving. Money talks and Brazilians usually walk.
    I feel for Neymar. footballers career life is too short and every player must use the most of it. He made a mistake in his calculation when he joined Barca thinking he can replace Messi once he reached 30 . so no torch to pass to Neymar, as Ronaldinho did to Leo. on the other hand this is a huge bonus for Barca and as they can recover their debt , I wish we could cash out on some of our players too. anyways Coutinho deal is almost done ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Neymar's dad screwed barca so bad. When Neymar renewed his contract his father got a 17 Mil loyalty bonus which was paid today . and he is getting another 25 from PSG

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    I feel for Neymar. footballers career life is too short and every player must use the most of it. He made a mistake in his calculation when he joined Barca thinking he can replace Messi once he reached 30 . so no torch to pass to Neymar, as Ronaldinho did to Leo. on the other hand this is a huge bonus for Barca and as they can recover their debt , I wish we could cash out on some of our players too. anyways Coutinho deal is almost done ....
    From Neymar's Personal point of view:
    He is 2nd choice after Messi in Barca, even when it comes to right foot freekicks (MHO: ffs Messi! let him take them), in PSG he will take them all.
    He must adopt to the players of Barca, In PSG he can build a team, of them he wants. I would also have left.
    HE gets 11 Mill Euro a year now in Barca, but will get 30 mill Euro a year in PSG. I would also have left.
    He waits couple of more days so his dad can collect the 25 mill Euro Bonus, I would also have waited.
    Barca bought his ass free, from multiple private investor, including Gang-bosses of Rio. I wouldn't collect bonus, as thank to Barca for buying me free.
    He must work under Tom Cruise (Unai Emery), I would NEVER do that. That man is a psycho!!! just ask Banega, Aspas, and Deulofeu.

From a Barca fans point of View:
    Barca God Cryuff said: if a player hesitate to wear Barca, he is not one of us.
    Fark Neymar's life. That little prik forgets so fast.
    Maybe he should remember Barca's ex president Rosell is in jail now for Neymar. Rosell went to Rio just to find out Santos only owened 65 % of the player. Rest 35 % was owned by privat investor, of them which two were Druglords with gunmen.
    Imagine this, BARCAS PRESIDENT ,was pushed up against the wall for a body search, by Rio Mafia boss gunmen, in order to buy Dirty Neymar free????
    Rosell is serving prison, for his illegal activities, as we "do not operate this way " in Europe.
    The only reason for Neymar now to be free and able to sign officialy with any team, is bc Barca bought his slave ass free, and as a thank Neymar will check in 25 mill bonus and leave?

AS Pique said: Neymar must take either trophies or Money.
    And I say. In Barca, PSG, or else where, Neymar will NEVER win the Balon d'or. He will never even get close to the super humans as Ronaldo and Suarez, so I wont even entend to compare him with the Extraterrestrial Messi. LOL
    Let him walk. Let him take the money. So do we.
    222 mill Euro will provide coutinho (for iniesta) + maybe a central midfielder (for busi), and the rest of money should be used to rebuild La Masia after Luis Enriques mess / lack of confident in sub-players which has led to La Masia kids leaving the club.
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Neymar's dad screwed barca so bad. When Neymar renewed his contract his father got a 17 Mil loyalty bonus which was paid today . and he is getting another 25 from PSG

Not so fast....
    His dirty dad was in Barca today to collect the 25 mill Euro bonus for the contract extention of last year.
    But now that it is all over the news Barca may look for legal advise NOT to pay the sum, or at least not all of it.

What Never should have done:
    Just being smoth. Shut up and dont talk. His dad would had collect the money today and Ney could sign PSG and surprise all.

What neymar did:
    He couldn't shut up. now Barca wont pay.

I red some where he even told Marcelo and casemero about PSG and the bonus pay check from barca.
    Marcelo askes, are you going to PSG, Neymar answers: next week after collecting the Barca 25 mill pay check, and both Marcelo and Casemero baw and laugh
    see their reaction 1 min 16 sec into this video:

Anyway Now that the kid couldn't keep his moth shut, Barca told Neymars father:
    "We are willing to pay the 25 mill Euro, but at September 1, so we are sure Ney will stay, and if he leaves, we will first look for legal advise, before paying the money.
    bc the bonus was for 5 year deal, and neymar has only served 1 year of the 5. And btw, Tell Neymar we are expecting him at the training ground of Barca on wednesday."

So actually Neymar's father left Barca today with his nutbag in his hands
    Who is Ali Damagh ?

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for Neymar.
    I don't. No one else should either. He is a son of a bitch.

Anyway, I have been waiting to see him move somewhere else for 4 years now and it's finally happening. I just hope that this son of a bitch doesn't save his leg too much for the fucking world cup to be fresh and healthy there, with other people getting there not in shape. His season at PSG will be over by March anyway.

Good riddance you piece of shit!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi View Post
    I don't. No one else should either. He is a son of a bitch.

Anyway, I have been waiting to see him move somewhere else for 4 years now and it's finally happening. I just hope that this son of a bitch doesn't save his leg too much for the fucking world cup to be fresh and healthy there, with other people getting there not in shape. His season at PSG will be over by March anyway.

Good riddance you piece of shit!
    Can you give a brief summary why you and some Barca fans don't like Neymar?
    And in addition that, where do they think his talent sits compared to the other "superstars" in the world today.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok people we are at 98% now!!!! he just landed in Dubai.. damn!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Can you give a brief summary why you and some Barca fans don't like Neymar?
    And in addition that, where do they think his talent sits compared to the other "superstars" in the world today.
    I will exemplify it:

Neymar in every game unties and ties his laces after 5 minutes for his sponsors. Basically, he breaks the flow of the game for commercial reasons.
    His father has earned over the past seasons in fees more than Messi has. He had a clause that his friends can be flown in any time he wants to on club costs. Every March, he is allowed to leave to Brazil to have fun with his family. For 4 years straight, he collected his 5th yellow card always at the right time to celebrate his sister's birthday in Brazil.

He is a commercial stock and not a football player. He ruins the work ethics of every team because he doesn't accept it. From 4 years, he played decent football and showed potential in 2015 only. In small games against tough opponents when you needed him to step up, he didn't, but he tried to save himself for the big stage, where it was about hustle and bustle and not actual football, where he did some fake hard work, that was utterly useless. I could go on and on.

16. Likes Bache Tehroon, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    And I say. In Barca, PSG, or else where, Neymar will NEVER win the Balon d'or. He will never even get close to the super humans as Ronaldo and Suarez,
    Don't judge too fast bro! You never know what's gonna happen in 1-2 or even 3 years.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah like that bitch Robinho who you said was better than Messi, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk