Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^I said that only to piss you off. Neymar is clearly a much better player than Robinho.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    ^^I said that only to piss you off. Neymar is clearly a much better player than Robinho.
    he is not. he is made from the same bitch cloth Robinho was. Just that Neymar was allowed to play next to Messi and Robinhoe had to play with Robben.

Anyway, beautiful day! This bitch is finally gone. Hope he and his other toyboys will have fun in Paris.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^That's not true! Neymar is hands down the best player in Brazil's national team. You couldn't say that about Robinho (even if he played today with their current players).

Robinho was not even close to Neymar in terms of efficiency.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post

Robinho was not even close to Neymar in terms of efficiency.
    LOL! Good one!

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    99% here we go!!! Barca released a statement and Neymar says goodbye!!! rumor is Barca going for both Grizmen and Coutinio!!! 100m each! damn stay away from Grizzz. I want him at United..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    99.9% Messi just said goodbye to Neymar in Instagram!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    what's with percentages Houman?

8. Likes brando, houmanbahal liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    what's with percentages Houman?
    haha... humour!!! Neymar in PSG shirt = 0.01% so that would make it 100%!!!!

anyhow It will be exciting 28 days!!!. Real going for Mpabbe, Barca trying to replace Neymar with couple of players... United going after Bale.. and for my Liverpool friends there is always next year!!! loooool
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

10. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Neymar will earn 865,000 euros (£775,477) a week when the Brazil forward completes his world record move from Barcelona to Paris St-Germain.
    It looks set to make the Brazilian the best-paid player in the world, overtaking Carlos Tevez who is said to earn £615,000 per week at Shanghai Shenhua.

This is insane ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    haha... humour!!! Neymar in PSG shirt = 0.01% so that would make it 100%!!!!

anyhow It will be exciting 28 days!!!. Real going for Mpabbe, Barca trying to replace Neymar with couple of players... United going after Bale.. and for my Liverpool friends there is always next year!!! loooool
    How much you offering ?
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to be super honest, this is an EXCELLENT deal for Barca, and I am jelous of them, they are going to be so much stronger next year if they play their cards right, so much money they have now ...
    Incoming: Coutinho, Di Maria, Dembele, Dybala ?????

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    How much you offering ?
    75m..
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    75m..
    nah, too little., 100 mil he is yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Going to be super honest, this is an EXCELLENT deal for Barca, and I am jelous of them, they are going to be so much stronger next year if they play their cards right, so much money they have now ...
    Incoming: Coutinho, Di Maria, Dembele, Dybala ?????
    Dude it's Barca. They will buy a few kiri players and overpay for every single one of them. If you look back, except for Dani Alves, almost all Barca purchases in the past decade have been crap. Even Rakitic should be considered a failure given his stats.

They really need to beef up the academy or the club is in trouble for years to come.