Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    And he is 39 and the wife is 64

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post

The UK has a huge financial industry.
    Behrooz where are you? I just wanted you to answer:

Do you believe the UK's "huge financial industry" will stay huge?

http://news.efinancialcareers.com/uk...bankers-london How Brexit killed American bankers' dreams of London
    http://ewn.co.za/2017/05/05/frankfur...s-after-brexit Frankfurt Lays Claim to Wall Street Banks after Brexit
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/...-brexit-plans/ Standard Chartered and JP Morgan ramp Brexit plans
    http://www.wharf.co.uk/news/local-ne...ready-12980409 Canary wharf banking giant ready to leave uK
    http://www.newstalk.com/Hundreds-of-...und-for-Dublin JP Morgan staff leaving for Dublin
    http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/29/why-t...ng-sector.html Brexit signals a long slow bleed for UK's finances
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bri...-idUKKBN184132 UK banks moving to EU
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a7714696.html

Even the bloody pro-Brexit Sun finally changes its tune: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/350892...-after-brexit/

(Something that we were all aware of would happen well before the referendum)

If you do, please can you back this up with evidence.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    i wonder what will happen to Scotland
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i wonder what will happen to Scotland
    Another lovely side effect of Brexit (which everyone who voted is seemingly happy with) is that Scotland will leave by 2025, as they only just stayed in the UK at the last Scotland-UK referendum, and since then two things have happened:

1) Every single area in Scotland voted for Remain in the following EU Referendum
    2) The Scottish National Party has taken over the country

They will definitely be out of the UK, which is really sad because Scotland is a beautiful country and they are more educated p4p than the English.

A second, even more damaging, side effect is the loss of Northern Ireland, which is likely to happen too because they also voted for Remain over Brexit, and already there are overtures between previously centrist/unionist camps to the Republican side of things. I don't think they will join a Unified Ireland, I actually think they will form their own independent nation of Northern Ireland.

I went to the EURO 2016 and saw Northern Ireland vs Wales in the NI camp, and these guys now have a much stronger "Ulsterman" local style of nationalism rather than wanting to be English or Irish.

So in "taking back control", the fucking Brexiters have split up their own country. Mazel Tov again, fuckers.

See, Brexit isn't just a loud gooz, it is a fucking explosion of lots of different types of egesta, faeces, excrement, call you what you will. It is a total geopolitical, economic and cultural suicide of a country. I really want to know what the fuck kind of drug Behrooz is on, as it actually pisses me off that a first generation iranian brit who has any level of education would support this Shitpocalypse.

5. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh man.
    reading the opinions here it seems like brits fucked themselves up with this exit thingy.

also i have a mate in British columbia who works in immigration and he tells me over the last few months the applicants for immigration from UK to canada has been up in some regions by 50-60% compared to last years.

i guess some are abandoning ship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    oh man.
    reading the opinions here it seems like brits fucked themselves up with this exit thingy.

also i have a mate in British columbia who works in immigration and he tells me over the last few months the applicants for immigration from UK to canada has been up in some regions by 50-60% compared to last years.

i guess some are abandoning ship.
    UK folks have been moving to Canada for a good decade now.
    With their accents they go very far!
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    UK folks have been moving to Canada for a good decade now.
    With their accents they go very far!
    well my buddy said that the migration has spiked over the last few months or at least the applications have spiked

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    کس ننه جندت خارکسه جاکش. خاک عالم تو سر کسی که گذاشته تو اینجا حتی پشت سر کسی که حتی اینجا نیست زر زر کنی. واقعا یک ایرونیه نمونه هستی تو. فکر کردی دیگه به طور کل نیستم, دیگه راه و جاده واست وا شده, هر گهی دلت بخواد بخوری؟ میگم من هیچوقت در مورد انسان ها اشتباه نمیکنم. یکی از خارکسه ترین موجودات خود خودتی.

The level of you bisavaads argument is so fucking low. I mean posting that video clip to underline exactly what? To tell us exactly what?
    I dont know how a complete bisavaad like you still manages to garner a few likes here and there. Really its unbelievable.
    Great, I miss having personal insults from a non compos mentis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
    kosse nane marmoolaket. I knew you missed it otherwise you wouldnt insult people who werent even around to defend themselves. Kose keshe haroom loghme.
    Listen mate, I'm going to tell you this once and once only. This isn't your gutter that you can fill whenever you feel like it. This is a community of pretty educated iranians who just want to banter about things.

If you want to just bully people and get your anger out then either get help or get a virtual reality headset and push some kids around in VR. You make me ashamed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've blocked this guy now because life's too short really, I don't come on an online community to get my mother insulted willy nilly like this.

But I just thought it's worth displaying how crazy this guy is, he comes on and makes a comment about Scotland which I agree with, and has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to my previous point. I mean, how does my point relate to what he says? As someone born and raised in Britain, why would I want to see Scotland and Northern Ireland leave my country?

He just argues and throws shit on everything for the sake of it, the guy is insane.

12. Likes TeamMeli, tajrish liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    Great, I miss having personal insults from a non compos mentis.
    Dr jan, I am so happy I cannot understand his long winded farsi writing ad homenin attack posts. Ok I might post quite often, more than others but at least I am respectful about it.Hopefully, Merkel wins in Sept 24th, that is what I am focused on right now, Bundestag elections.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, if this guy has so much oghdeh about "likes" and "dislikes" he needs to grow up a little.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've blocked this guy now because life's too short really, I don't come on an online community to get my mother insulted willy nilly like this.

But I just thought it's worth displaying how crazy this guy is, he comes on and makes a comment about Scotland which I agree with, and has absolutely NO RELEVANCE to my previous point. I mean, how does my point relate to what he says? As someone born and raised in Britain, why would I want to see Scotland and Northern Ireland leave my country?

He just argues and throws shit on everything for the sake of it, the guy is insane.
    Baba jan I just got a partial scholarship to study Psych at UNLV. I am not at your level of expertise but even I know Chinaski suffers from bi polar skitzofrenic disorder. My father has bi polar but he is not skitzo. I can diagnose people with it becuase I lived with that Bolshevikski crap for 30+ years. Which is why I am looking forward to May 23rd, working at Indian Springs State Correctional Facility. I told you and others before to block this guy, I am glad you listened. Perhaps, you did this on your own accord, either way life is too short and I feel bad for the guy. I do not have to even look at his post, I am sure: it is a long winded farsi post, full of ad homenim attacks and red herrings. When you misss one line of his Farsi essay, he uses that to attack you, I am the MASTER of that but I have ethics and learned how to properly debate. It is unethical and immoral and I bet you he is a lonley 5'9 guy who is 180 because only guys with that size talk about being 6'2 220 etc. I will stop it there I already discussed Harry ChinaSkitzoBiPolarSki, there is no point in beating a dead horse with a stick.

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have our issues: I was honest about my: ADD, my bro getting killed by a drunk driver when I was 4 and I am an adult child of Narcissistic parents. I understand I post often but at least I did not let that break me. Life deals us crappy hands but it is how we use that hand that matters, sometimes one needs to BLUFF. Since I am in LV, I am using Hold Em Poker terminology here. I genuinely hope that Chinaski receives the help that he needs because I found a good a therapist: for my PTSD and familial issues. If you do not want to go that route because in Irooni culture: I get it, that is admitting you have a weakness or a "disease." At least I am honest and up front with everything.

As my Parisian komrade Finally jan pointed out, thank Goodness I was NOT born in Iran and I gravitate to other cultures. Anyways I have my superstitions, I am not religious: I am secular but I have my super stitions and customs so I will be sincere. I will lite a candle for him on Sunday, at my Russian Orthodox Church. Y'all can make fun of it but I have my superstitions and there is a reason why I survived combat Iraq/Afg, I cannot say much else. God speed Chinaski I am not mad at you, nothing personal strictly business, I need to have my mental 100. That is why I blocked you but I wish you well, spreken ze hart time. I swear it on the soul of my brother's grave, this SHALL be my LAST Chinaski post and Dr, jan I suggest you do the same, since we both came to the same conclusion. Of course you are a Cambridge grad and have more experience but I am not a dummy and can see he has bi polar schizophrenic disorder. One does not need to be an MD, in order to make that diagnosis. As for me: you are quite astute, people underestimate me, like the Anaheim Mighty Ducks so I use it as internal motivation

. I might post quite often: however, I am not violating any ISP rules, I am respectful and just killing time, until May 23rd and UNLV starting, in the FALL. I am very happy and thrilled I went from academic probation at Crescenta Valley High(had to have a waiver to play Varsity Football) to academic scholarship. Never give up, never retreat, always believe in yourself, and never surrender, OOH RAH!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 12-05-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, if this guy has so much oghdeh about "likes" and "dislikes" he needs to grow up a little.
    He has singlehandedly caused the demise of this forum. I personally know several old-timers who simply quit the site because of him. It is embarrassing to this forum to have someone like this character roaming around and insult everyone day in day out and still be allowed to come back as if nothing happened. He gets his couple of weeks of ban and as soon as he is back, same story. I wonder what it would take to have someone banned for good. The moderators on this site really have to man up and put an end to this atrocity, if they want this community to function semi-civilized. From time to time, arguments gets heated and some insults gets thrown around, but with this character, every discussion turns into a "fohshe khahar va madar". Seriously, this shit has to end.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12