Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    بگو ببینم حجازی اگر بود به جای مسی چی*** کار میکرد ؟

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0,,19062789_303,00.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	39695

خدا شاهده اگر ناصر خان مثل این ابله بود.ناصر خان همیشه با روی گشاد پذیرا طرفدارانش بود.این عکس***ها فرق یک اسطوره با یک از خود راضی*** را نشان میدهد.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    To be fair at the time Messi's car passes Reza Parastesh, people are standing in front of the camera, blocking the view. It's impossible to know if Messi really waved at him or not. Why wouldn't he?

But that's not the point. Why not invite him to a TV program in Spain (just like the one with Casillas in Dubai) where he could meet Messi for real? It would be a fun PR for the Spanish channel with lots of viewers. I do agree with Reza Rashidpour that this way of putting him in front of Messi's car was completely stupid.

But was he sent to Spain by Iran?!!! I thought he was invited and brought there by Spaniards themselves! Who's doing all this publicity then?
    He showed up in front of his car because there was no sign of him after all these Media circus, so he showed up saying heeeello Messi , here I am , let's meet , but nothing. anyways all these jokes and talks aside , I'd have expected a photo of these two

3. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0,,19062789_303,00.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	39695

خدا شاهده اگر ناصر خان مثل این ابله بود.ناصر خان همیشه با روی گشاد پذیرا طرفدارانش بود.این عکس***ها فرق یک اسطوره با یک از خود راضی*** را نشان میدهد.
    معلومه... احتمالا داره کتشو در میاره یکیو بزنه

5. Likes kasra1930, oghabealborz, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    گه من جای رضا پرستش بودم واس تلافی می***رفتم یه عکس با قلیون می***گرفتم که اونطرف مسی رو از لالیگا محروم کنن. ( Siavash_8)

Post Thanks / Like
    فریبرز ناصر خان با بچه***ها تو زمین خاکی فوتبال بازی میکرد بدبخت.کار به جایی*** رسیده بود که مهاجرانی بهش گفته بود احمق اگر پات آسیب ببینه توی این زمین ما چه خاکی باید به سر کنیم؟بگذار یک عکس بازی با بچها را بارات پیدا کنم بفرستم.تو زمین خاکی.

8. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ناصر خان حجازی برای اینکه دل*** جوونها را شاد کنه تو زمین خاکی با اونها بازی میکرد

11. Likes oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ناصر خان حجازی برای اینکه دل*** جوونها را شاد کنه تو زمین خاکی با اونها بازی میکرد

13. Likes Sly, kasra1930, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He showed up in front of his car because there was no sign of him after all these Media circus, so he showed up saying heeeello Messi , here I am , let's meet , but nothing. anyways all these jokes and talks aside , I'd have expected a photo of these two
    It's so stupid if he goes all the way to Spain without even having a picture with Messi, yes.

I thought that was the whole deal. To meet up with Messi at some point. I still hope he will though. His trip is not finished yet, is it?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    ‏من از مسی توقع همچین حرکت زشتی رو نداشتم

حداقل باید از ماشین پیاده میشد با قفل فرمون میوفتاد دنبال رضا پرستش

16. Likes Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How right you are dude ..... I was one of those lucky young lads that played with him in zamin khaki .... he was so humble and had all the time in the world after the game to speak with us and answer our million questions until the spring rain and thunder came to his rescue and we had to let him go .

I have played 1000s of football games but none as memorable as that game I played with the legendary Eagle ...just wish one of us had a camera and took some pictures .

18. Likes Sly, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He probably is but not with one of his fans but maybe tymsar Vasigh who picked on him because he hadn't wear his tie properly and they had a argument on the plane back from North Korea after he heroically saved Iran from an embarrassing defeat and paved our way to 1972 Olympics.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

20. Likes Babr, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    He probably is but not with one of his fans but maybe tymsar Vasigh who picked on him because he hadn't wear his tie properly and they had a argument on the plane back from North Korea after he heroically saved Iran from an embarrassing defeat and paved our way to 1972 Olympics.
    Zamoneh ro mibini, oun moghe dava boud ke cravat bezani, dorost ounam, saf o souf morattab koni, mesle adam mizad bashi, alan dava hast ke in kara hich kodomesh anjam nashe , har chi pashmo pili o shalakhtegi bishtar, behtar!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Zamoneh ro mibini, oun moghe dava boud ke cravat bezani, dorost ounam, saf o souf morattab koni, mesle adam mizad bashi, alan dava hast ke in kara hich kodomesh anjam nashe , har chi pashmo pili o shalakhtegi bishtar, behtar!!!
    Arreh digeh! Maa mellateh efraato tafreetim, either black or white...

23. Likes Sly, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I was also thinking about the same.

Although I think both is wrong! Picking on people for their outfit like this is wrong all together. Everyone should be free to wear what the F**k ever they like. It seems in this department we've never acted civilized in any period of time!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.