Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    This MC is so annoying. Fuck him.

Post Thanks / Like

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

3. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yawn ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

5. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is simply crazy..He was on TV again recently and a 'pyschologist' asks him if Messi shaves his head would u do it? And Parastesh says Yes!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbPm-RPBoQN/
    NilouKia

7. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    He is simply crazy..He was on TV again recently and a 'pyschologist' asks him if Messi shaves his head would u do it? And Parastesh says Yes!

WELCOME BACK!!

9. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post

welcome back Nilou glad to see your posts here again ... we all missed you.

you should watch the rest of that discussion, he continued saying, Messi should not be his idol because he had 2 kids before marriage !!! loool, moondam ki gaave enja, en baba, ravanshenas, ya oon daneshgahi ke be en madrak dare ... hmmmmm
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

11. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post

you should watch the rest of that discussion, he continued saying, Messi should not be his idol because he had 2 kids before marriage !!! loool, moondam ki gaave enja, en baba, ravanshenas, ya oon daneshgahi ke be en madrak dare ... hmmmmm
    When the psychologists in that country need psychotherapy themselves, what can you expect from the other people?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

13. Likes Pooya, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gotta say this. This is sad. I mean try to make some money because you look like someone else. Get a life, go do something productive you damn it !!

So stupid !!

15. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    WELCOME BACK!!
    Oh thank you Zob Ahan jan. Missed you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post

Thanks Pooya jan! Glad to read all of u guys' posts again.

omg I just did..jeez. Ajab marizie khode ravanshenas?! :O loool, despite being annoying the host gave a good answer to the stupid psychologist!
    NilouKia

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345