Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
CQ's pressure has a lot to do with joining European League regardless of level of the teams. He has proven that he prefers the ones who play in Europe and rightly so. At least these clubs have the very basics needed by a professional team in place. Now it is up to players to prove themselves and move up to better clubs and leagues. Also in the year before world cup it is better to be in a lower league and play regularly than warming the benches of better teams.
I guess this is the reason why someone like Taremi pushing hard to play in Europe, one of the major disagreement beside Persepolis obstacle is he is looking for one year deal to make better choices after world cup and apparently Panionios and Groningen in Holland want sign him for longer term agreement if they want pay 1 million for his transfer fee(which make sense).

I guess he is feeling the danger of maybe missing WC with too much traffics up front and now specially with Kaveh joining Charleroi we have already 4 forwards in Europe, so my feeling is one of Kaveh, Taremi, Gucci, Azmoun and Karim won't make it as i doubt CQ take 5 forwards to Russia!!!