Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dejagah is on the verge of signing a 2 year deal with Panathinaikos apparently. Good move, he will be playing in Europa League.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

2. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr, Sly, Khabalood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Dejagah is on the verge of signing a 2 year deal with Panathinaikos apparently. Good move, he will be playing in Europa League.
    What is it with the Greek league and the sudden urge of signing Iranian players?! and why suddenly now (the past 2 years) after all these years?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Panathinakos is a shell of what it was last season. Problems with ownership have caused half the team to leave, and it was the good players that left. Pana used to be the second best club, now they struggle for wins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Kaveh made it to Belgium directly from Iran.
    Yet Azmoun who is young, cheap and has scored in the Champions League against big opponents, gets no decent offers?
    That's because the russian league is better than belgium.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Rezaeian flew to Belgium to talk with Gent and Oostende.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424748...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
    I hope he stays there. Branko will destroy him in Iran. He should either go to Esteghlal or EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Taremi is really pushing for a move to what seems to be his preferred destination which is Panionios. Considering they will be playing Europa League + having Shojaei/Hajsafi there already its a good move.

Seems like Groningen also very interested. But according to Taremi's agent/lawyer he has his heart set on actually playing in Europe with Panionios. Financial details/contract problems with Persepolis only thing delaying process. Persepolis owes Taremi money, but also wants to make something off his transfer and are asking for around 1 million for his transfer.

Taremi has also told PP he is willing to forgive his debt to PP as long as they allow him to leave. Unlike last season, seems he really does not want to stay in Iran. PP should do the right thing and let him leave.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Taremi and Rezaein can do better than Panionios and Oostende, honestly Rezaein going for trial to a mid table Belgium league team is a bit shame, the guy is probably our best right back since Kia. We sadly still paying the price of fuck up situation of our football between 2007 to 2014!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Well if it's only for 1 year, it doesn't matter. In the year before the WC, it's very important for the players to get playing time. Plus more lucrative offers may come after the WC!

They just need to make sure they don't sign over a year contracts with these teams.

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Both Taremi and Rezaein can do better than Panionios and Oostende, honestly Rezaein going for trial to a mid table Belgium league team is a bit shame, the guy is probably our best right back since Kia. We sadly still paying the price of fuck up situation of our football between 2007 to 2014!!
    Since Ramin is without club he can't be sold good. As I hear he is there until after world cup. Beside I read that he should play winger not RB. If he does good in there he will prove Branko wrong. Regarding Taremi he is going to play with Masud and Hajsafi. I bet he is preparing himself for WC. If those 3 know how to find each other CQ will play them to gather.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Since Ramin is without club he can't be sold good. As I hear he is there until after world cup. Beside I read that he should play winger not RB. If he does good in there he will prove Branko wrong. Regarding Taremi he is going to play with Masud and Hajsafi. I bet he is preparing himself for WC. If those 3 know how to find each other CQ will play them to gather.
    You have a valid point, also his age is another factor, not many clubs willing to sign a 27 years old IRANIAN. He is IMO very much underrated.

13. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    maybe that is their level? we keep thinking they are bigger than these clubs but are they really better than these clubs?
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions:

15. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian-Eagle-13 View Post
    maybe that is their level? we keep thinking they are bigger than these clubs but are they really better than these clubs?
    I guess it comes back to the level of expectation, after miserable time between 2007 to 2014 in all categories, during which we had almost no one in Europe, for sometime just making it to any European league became as a dream for our players, now is the time to change this mentality, i guess once we see two, three players in top 4 leagues, it will open the door for others, just like in 90s with Daei, Azizi and Bagheri presence which made the job much easier for like Kia, Hashemian, and we even saw players such as Khatibi, Mousavi in Bundesliga.

17. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Khatibi and Mousavi made it to Bundesliga, Taremi should definitely be able to make it to a much higher league than the Greek league. I'm not even gonna mention Azmoun and the Russian league.

I believe most of our players play in a lower level than they really should! Milad Mohammadi is another example!

Ronaldo (The Brazilian)

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it comes back to the level of expectation, after miserable time between 2007 to 2014 in all categories, during which we had almost no one in Europe, for sometime just making it to any European league became as a dream for our players, now is the time to change this mentality, i guess once we see two, three players in top 4 leagues, it will open the door for others, just like in 90s with Daei, Azizi and Bagheri presence which made the job much easier for like Kia, Hashemian, and we even saw players such as Khatibi, Mousavi in Bundesliga.
    CQ's pressure has a lot to do with joining European League regardless of level of the teams. He has proven that he prefers the ones who play in Europe and rightly so. At least these clubs have the very basics needed by a professional team in place. Now it is up to players to prove themselves and move up to better clubs and leagues. Also in the year before world cup it is better to be in a lower league and play regularly than warming the benches of better teams.

20. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    If Khatibi and Mousavi made it to Bundesliga, Taremi should definitely be able to make it to a much higher league than the Greek league. I'm not even gonna mention Azmoun and the Russian league.

I believe most of our players play in a lower level than they really should! Milad Mohammadi is another example!
    Khatibi, Mousavi benefited big time from our football reputation back to late 90s. Even Emamifar, Mahdavi who were no where close to be regular in TM for long time or star in IPL played in Charleroi while we see someone like Kaveh or Ramin who are both among stars and highest paid players in IPL accept to join mid table Belgian teams.

Hats off to both of them, they both could easy cash between 800k to 1 million in Iran but decided to join teams for 1/4 or maybe less than this salary. This deserves more praises as Ramin is 27 and Kaveh is 25.

22. Likes Payandeh Iran, Sly liked this post