Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 175
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Kaveh has shown to be more confident goal scorer than Taremi
    I actually think is the other way around, Taremi is much better goal scorer. Kaveh is overall a full package striker. I honestly think he deserves to make TM squad.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I actually think is the other way around, Taremi is much better goal scorer. Kaveh is overall a full package striker. I honestly think he deserves to make TM squad.
    Instead of who?
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Instead of who?
    Depends how things go this season. It is too early. If he manage to have a good season maybe instead of Karim. It will be tough decision.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly it takes both Sardar and Taremi a really bad season to miss the WC, so 3(or maybe more depending to IPL season) fighting for two remaining forward spots(Gucci, Karim, Kaveh), and you can add few IPL strikers such as Beytaseid, Sajjad, Sasan Ansari, and Mehrdad Mohammadi to this list.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^If Karim has got a good season, or even an "ok" season in Olympiacos, I don't see Kaveh taking his spot, even if he scored over 10 goals for Charleroi. I think it's between Kaveh and Gucci to take the last spot.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Lak and Hajsafi have offers from Panionios in Greece according to V3

    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422547...8-%D9%84%DA%A9

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer of the article must be from Abadan. look at title of the article. He is referring to the reader as ولک:

    پانیونیوس خواهان حاجصفی ولک

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dariush Shojaeian joins Esteghlal, they paid around 400k for his transfer fee only.



  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Dariush Shojaeian joins Esteghlal, they paid around 400k for his transfer fee only.
    I don' get it. Every preseason there are these big signings and transfers (for Iran Football market of course) and right after second week or so there are news of players not practicing because their salaries aren't paid, or coaches and managers complain that there is no money. What should we believe? Rooster's tail or Saint Abbas oath?

  10. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
  11. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    writer of the article must be from abadan. Look at title of the article. He is referring to the reader as ولک:

    پانیونیوس خواهان حاجصفی ولک
    loooooooooooool

  12. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Writer of the article must be from Abadan. look at title of the article. He is referring to the reader as ولک:

    پانیونیوس خواهان حاجصفی ولک
    Hajsafi Esfahani hast, Abadani nist ke meegan Volak! 😃

  13. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Hajsafi's move to Panionios expected to be confirmed in the coming days we will have

    7 European based midfielders (Including Shekari)
    4 European based strikers.

    & 1 European based defender, possibly 2 if Rezaeian completes his transfer to either Holland/Belgium.

    Fingers crossed we can add the likes of Tafazoli & Ghoddos in the mix and we will have a pool of around 15+ players playing their trades in Europe.

    Come a very long way since Queiroz took over where our number stood at 1 European based player which was the aged Ali Karimi in Shalke.

    Personally I would love to see more of our defenders making the move to Europe, most likely ready would def be PAG.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

  14. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran, Sly, Khabalood liked this post
  15. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    With Hajsafi's move to Panionios expected to be confirmed in the coming days we will have

    7 European based midfielders (Including Shekari)
    4 European based strikers.

    & 1 European based defender, possibly 2 if Rezaeian completes his transfer to either Holland/Belgium.

    Fingers crossed we can add the likes of Tafazoli & Ghoddos in the mix and we will have a pool of around 15+ players playing their trades in Europe.

    Come a very long way since Queiroz took over where our number stood at 1 European based player which was the aged Ali Karimi in Shalke.

    Personally I would love to see more of our defenders making the move to Europe, most likely ready would def be PAG.
    Have a feeling Pouraliganji will move to a top 4 league team this summer or after WC. The guy is simply our best central defender despite being only 25. Full package CD.

  16. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    With Hajsafi's move to Panionios expected to be confirmed in the coming days we will have

    7 European based midfielders (Including Shekari)
    4 European based strikers.

    & 1 European based defender, possibly 2 if Rezaeian completes his transfer to either Holland/Belgium.

    Fingers crossed we can add the likes of Tafazoli & Ghoddos in the mix and we will have a pool of around 15+ players playing their trades in Europe.

    Come a very long way since Queiroz took over where our number stood at 1 European based player which was the aged Ali Karimi in Shalke.

    Personally I would love to see more of our defenders making the move to Europe, most likely ready would def be PAG.
    Who's our lone defender in Europe? If you mean Haji Safi, I count him more as a winger.

    Ps. Another player who should definitely make it to Europe before the WC is Torabi!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  17. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Have a feeling Pouraliganji will move to a top 4 league team this summer or after WC. The guy is simply our best central defender despite being only 25. Full package CD.

    I really hope so. Honestly I think at least 4-5 of our CBs in Iran could have played comfortably in mid range European clubs.
    They just have poor agents, or poor reputations.
    Someone like PAG hopefully can make it. On Navad he once mentioned Xavi was helping him move to Spain last year, but it fell apart.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •