Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 175
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    WTF is Sardar doing!!! Rubin Kazan!!!
    That will be really stupid move, unless is one year deal(loan from Rostov?) before World Cup.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azmoun's move will cost Rubin between 10-15 million. He's still got a contract until 2018 with Rostov.

    Honestly though, what a ridiculously dumb move by him. Guaranteed the contract will be a 5 year deal considering Rubin will have to fork out a hefty transfer fee for him.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    unless is one year deal(loan from Rostov?) before World Cup.
    Even that would be a dumb move!

    The only thing that comes to my mind is a deal between Rostov and Rubin because of the problem Rubin had for Azmoun's transfer in the beginning. If Azmoun didn't go to Rubin forcefully because of this, this is the most stupid, career killing thing a player could have done since Ali Karimi's (the old one) decline of Atletico offer.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    18,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shomaha hamchin migid dumb move as if United or Barca, or even teams from Netherlands or Belgium have an offer for him. Despite a lot of us including yours truly want him to move to a better league, maybe there isn't another offer. Begholeh Jafar Ghatebeh, Akhar naderest tamam alam bezoor keh nemishvad!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Shomaha hamchin migid dumb move as if United or Barca, or even teams from Netherlands or Belgium have an offer for him. Despite a lot of us including yours truly want him to move to a better league, maybe there isn't another offer. Begholeh Jafar Ghatebeh, Akhar naderest tamam alam bezoor keh nemishvad!

    Kaveh made it to Belgium directly from Iran.
    Yet Azmoun who is young, cheap and has scored in the Champions League against big opponents, gets no decent offers?
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a backdoor deal between Kazan and Rostov to make money off Azmoun next year. His price tag will most likely go up next year and both Kazan and Rostov stand to profit from this move.


  8. Likes Fatso, Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
  9. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Sounds like a backdoor deal between Kazan and Rostov to make money off Azmoun next year. His price tag will most likely go up next year and both Kazan and Rostov stand to profit from this move.
    Got the same feeling, i just hope he didn't sign a long extension with Kazan, either way it seems Kazan is making a strong squad, lots of their players have top 3-4 leagues experience, sure an upgrade compare to Rostov.

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Shomaha hamchin migid dumb move as if United or Barca, or even teams from Netherlands or Belgium have an offer for him. Despite a lot of us including yours truly want him to move to a better league, maybe there isn't another offer. Begholeh Jafar Ghatebeh, Akhar naderest tamam alam bezoor keh nemishvad!
    But he has offers from Arsenal and Liverpool! Ask me, I know! Khabar varzeshi published it before!

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  11. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
  12. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    He had offers from top 5 clubs in England, Germany and Italy.
    He rejected the offers, or better said - Berdyev and Co. rejected the offers.

    https://www.championat.com/football/...po-azmunu.html
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  13. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    36,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    i just hope he didn't sign a long extension with Kazan
    He probably did. A long contract naturally increases a player's price. They've most likely lured him in with an "over the top" weekly salary so he signs a longer contract, but they're only planning to keep him around for a year. Potential buyers would have to pay more to release him. Very common business move in football.


  14. Likes Fatso, Babr liked this post
  15. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    He had offers from top 5 clubs in England, Germany and Italy.
    He rejected the offers, or better said - Berdyev and Co. rejected the offers.

    https://www.championat.com/football/...po-azmunu.html
    Omidvaram in Bardyev kon konak baazi e, kaari bahash nakone, sefid mefid ham ke hast lol

  16. Likes Sly liked this post
  17. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Kaveh made it to Belgium directly from Iran.
    Yet Azmoun who is young, cheap and has scored in the Champions League against big opponents, gets no decent offers?
    The big difference is Kaveh came for free, with no transfer fee, and the salary of 200-300k a year, the situation with Sardar is not even comparable honestly, Sardar is highest paid Iranian player, current market value of 11 Mill Euro, which was 13 at some point last year.

    https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337

  18. Likes Fatso liked this post
  19. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    7,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    The big difference is Kaveh came for free, with no transfer fee, and the salary of 200-300k a year, the situation with Sardar is not even comparable honestly, Sardar is highest paid Iranian player, current market value of 11 Mill Euro, which was 13 at some point last year.

    https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337
    True, but Azmoun is tried and tested in Europe at least.
    He has good form and has been scouted by top Euro teams for at least a year now consistently.
    I know him being non-EU makes him a risky purchase for most clubs, but I am pretty sure a few clubs would be ok spending 10-15 million to land him.

    He trust his advisers alot .. .I don't know what to say... maybe they know better.
    I hope they don't turn him into a Arshavin type player - very talented, but so bache nane that after a few months he was homesick and wanted to go back.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

  20. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    24,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    True, but Azmoun is tried and tested in Europe at least.
    He has good form and has been scouted by top Euro teams for at least a year now consistently.
    I know him being non-EU makes him a risky purchase for most clubs, but I am pretty sure a few clubs would be ok spending 10-15 million to land him.

    He trust his advisers alot .. .I don't know what to say... maybe they know better.
    I hope they don't turn him into a Arshavin type player - very talented, but so bache nane that after a few months he was homesick and wanted to go back.
    Well i just hope we don't see another Axel Witsel scenario, a very talented player who wasted many of his good years in Russia and now joined the Chinese League.
    Regarding Arshavin, it is in Russian players blood, how many of them played long time outside Russia? They simply can't adopt themselves in any other countries, and they get paid pretty well in Russia. It is same story in Hockey as well, even though the younger generation Russian hockey players mentality changed a bit and they play some of their junior hockey in North America and learn the language much faster than older generation but NHL teams always have this fears to draft Russians very high in draft(with equal other talents available of course) because of adaptation issue and most important KHL danger which pay them even better than NHL with much less tax to pay.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •