Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahmati 34
    Jabbari 34
    Khosro 33
    Montazeri 33

Piro palata ro jaam karde Esteghlal Hesaabi!!

Hate to see Jababri there, this is the same guy who refused to play for TM because he didn't want get injured, preferred Arab money despite being a half decent play maker which could easy play in some average European League teams, had all kind of issues with with Eses, and now he got old, no one wants him he said i want play for my beloved Blues... Pure BS!!

2. Likes kasra1930, Payandeh Iran, Fatso, Khabalood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Interesting. 12 players without a club (well we can take Jabbari out of this list):

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=361050

Many expired players(Ando, Sadeghian, Hanif, Nosrati, Khanzadeh). Kanani is way overrated and has shitty character. I just hope Rezaeian finally move to European and Ashkan remain in Europe as well. I guess having WC in a year make many players think twice before considering to play in Iran. Feeling the pressure of CQ.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    اسپانسر مشترک پرسپولیس و استقلال تصمیم گرفته قبل از شروع فصل دربی دوستانه ای در اروپا انجام شود.
    اسپانسر به دنبال فراهم کردن طرح جدیدی است تا هواداران پرسپولیس و استقلال با استفاده از یک اپلیکیشن خاص، ترکیب دو تیم در دربی دوستانه را مشخص کنند!

should be interesting!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Rahmati 34
    Jabbari 34
    Khosro 33
    Montazeri 33

Hate to see Jababri there, this is the same guy who refused to play for TM because he didn't want get injured, preferred Arab money despite being a half decent play maker which could easy play in some average European League teams, had all kind of issues with with Eses, and now he got old, no one wants him he said i want play for my beloved Blues... Pure BS!!
    Except Montazeri rest of them should be deported to ..... fill in the dots .

6. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rahmati 34
    Jabbari 34
    Khosro 33
    Montazeri 33

کاملا درست است مهبد جان.این بدبختی فوتبال ما میباشد،انسان درق و داغونی مثل مجتبی*** جباری را که باعث ننگ*** باشگاه و فوتبال ایران است را دوباره به تیم*** استقلال می***آورند،روی این اصل است که کیروش بازیکن از لیگ ایران انتخاب نمیکند،شما ببینید درق و داغونتر از جباری،علی*** کریمی*** است این آدم بی*** سواد از جهت علم فوتبال چطور میشود سر مربی*** نفت،خوب این درق و داغون خودش چی*** حالیشه کجا مربیگری کرده،کجا کلاس مربیگری دیده،که حالا باید اون جوان زیر دست این تربیت بشه.خوب با امثال اینها هست که فوتبال ما در جا میزنه.

شما به من بگو این فسیل مجتبی*** جباری را اصلا برای چی*** به تیم*** استقلال می***آورند؟اینکه به قول شما به تیم*** ملی*** پشت کرد،از ۱۲ ماه ۱۱ ماهش صدمه دیده است،بازیکنی بی*** انضباط حرف نشنو،و خلاصه چی*** بگم...این درد فوتبال ما می***باشد که هنوز دل*** به فسیلهایی چون این بازیکن بسته اند.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That tells you the difference between likes of CQ and Raikov and Mansourian va gheireh. Sad part is Ali Mansour is one of the better young coaches. Also tells you how easily and tokhmatically the word legend is being used these days (same as kiri sardars of Sepah). Can't imagine if the true legend, Ali Jabbari, was telling Raikov that he needed to take a piss during practice and expect him to let him back in the team. Now this piece of shit who took a big crap on the club and NT comes back and Mr. Modir Amel announces it as a gift to the fans. Ridam be hamashoon.

10. Likes Babr liked this post
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    ۹ بازیکن بالای ۳۰ سال منصوریان :

رحمتی ۳۵ ساله
    جباری ۳۴ ساله
    پادوانی ۳۳ ساله
    منتظری ۳۳ ساله
    خسرو حیدری ۳۳ ساله
    مگویان ۳۰ ساله
    جابر انصاری ۳۰ ساله
    وریا غفوری ۳۰ ساله
    امید ابراهیمی ۳۰ ساله

برانکو فقط ۲ تا داره :

سید جلال ۳۵ ساله
    ماهینی ۳۰ ساله
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Sarvar Man. United

13. Likes Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    ۹ بازیکن بالای ۳۰ سال منصوریان :

رحمتی ۳۵ ساله
    جباری ۳۴ ساله
    پادوانی ۳۳ ساله
    منتظری ۳۳ ساله
    خسرو حیدری ۳۳ ساله
    مگویان ۳۰ ساله
    جابر انصاری ۳۰ ساله
    وریا غفوری ۳۰ ساله
    امید ابراهیمی ۳۰ ساله

برانکو فقط ۲ تا داره :

سید جلال ۳۵ ساله
    ماهینی ۳۰ ساله
    Vouria and Ebrahimi are 29 still and i heard Mkoyan leaving the club but yes, still lots of expired players. I don't mind Montazeri, Rahmati,Vouria and Ebrahimi but i don't get some other older signings of the club..

Post Thanks / Like
    If Taremi leaves, Persepolis will probably have hard time to even win the league(forget ACL), the guy is half of the team. I actually didn't mind that much Soroush leaving to Qatar, Persepolis was still playing well without him and Mosalman as play maker, but without Taremi things will probably get complicated. Persepolis bench is still thin!!

Post Thanks / Like
    if you guys use telegram here is the Transfer channels

https://t.me/khabare_varzeshi

17. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both Masoud and Hajsafi are in Greece and had their first practice with Panionios

19. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rezaeian flew to Belgium to talk with Gent and Oostende.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424748...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by babr View Post
    rezaeian flew to belgium to talk with gent and oostende.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424748...a9%d8%b1%d8%af
    "رضاییان تلاش کرده سفرش به بلژیک بی***سروصدا باشد." lol

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like Esteghlal will be stronger next season much stronger than Perspolis. Specially if Ramin joins them. They now have Beit Saeed, Jabari, Shojaeian and Montazeri.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?