Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    wow, that was surprising.
    damn!

The owner is Iranian and that is explain why. Belgium league is not actually bad with their recent years success in NT level.

Chaleroi actually did really well and finished at 6th place in Belgium league.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Now one of Kaveh, Karim, Gucci, Sardar and Taremi will not make it to Russia next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a headache for CQ!!!

Kaveh lacks experience compared to the rest of them but again, it all depends on his time at Charleroi and the rest of the strikers! If all of them are in form right before the WC, I wouldn't want to be in CQ's shoes!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

4. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    What a headache for CQ!!!

Kaveh lacks experience compared to the rest of them but again, it all depends on his time at Charleroi and the rest of the strikers! If all of them are in form right before the WC, I wouldn't want to be in CQ's shoes!
    He did a very wise thing, he knew he would have close to zero chance to make the TM squad with current depth for strikers, the good thing about him just like Taremi is he can play as winger and is a very decent passer.

6. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaveh will most likely get the call for the next qualifiers match vs Korea as Sardar is suspended, now is up to him to impress.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good on him! Shows a lot of drive/motivation to actually wanting to crack into Team Melli/World Cup squad, but unfortunately Kaveh is facing a massive uphill to make it into Team Melli at the moment. When you have one of the top goalscorers of the Dutch League + a Olympiacos striker sitting on the bench you know it wont be easy. Its actually quite the luxury Queiroz has at the moment in regards to the abundance of attacking talent at his disposal.

To be quite honest Kaveh will need to make a huge impact at Charleroi to stand out (I truly hope he does) because I actually believe he is a good player with good hustle and Queiroz rates that highly. But even with Azmoun missing next round, Queiroz still has Reza/Karim ready to jump in alongside his in-form favourite Taremi. So don't expect an automatic invite for Kaveh simply due to the fact he moved to Europe.

Good thing about having 5 strikers of quality is that they will all feel the pressure, that should lead to them all pushing themselves for a good season leading up to Russia because there is absolutely no way Queiroz will take 5 strikers to Russia. 2 of them at the very bare minimum will miss out. Unless Queiroz counts Taremi as a winger, then 3 other strikers could make it. But I would be shocked to see Queiroz take even 4 strikers let alone 5 strikers in a 23 man squad to Russia.

Reza-Karim-Sardar-Taremi have locked in spots. Kaveh will practically have to snatch one of their positions. Not an easy gig.
    There will be no tears for us anymore and we need to work hard to make our rivals cry, 'Carlos Queiroz'

9. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope for this year we can get more IPL players to go to Europe. the competition and conditioning will help them a lot and we can have a great pool of players ready for the WC.
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions:

11. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Naeni View Post
    Good on him! Shows a lot of drive/motivation to actually wanting to crack into Team Melli/World Cup squad, but unfortunately Kaveh is facing a massive uphill to make it into Team Melli at the moment. When you have one of the top goalscorers of the Dutch League + a Olympiacos striker sitting on the bench you know it wont be easy. Its actually quite the luxury Queiroz has at the moment in regards to the abundance of attacking talent at his disposal.

To be quite honest Kaveh will need to make a huge impact at Charleroi to stand out (I truly hope he does) because I actually believe he is a good player with good hustle and Queiroz rates that highly. But even with Azmoun missing next round, Queiroz still has Reza/Karim ready to jump in alongside his in-form favourite Taremi. So don't expect an automatic invite for Kaveh simply due to the fact he moved to Europe.

Good thing about having 5 strikers of quality is that they will all feel the pressure, that should lead to them all pushing themselves for a good season leading up to Russia because there is absolutely no way Queiroz will take 5 strikers to Russia. 2 of them at the very bare minimum will miss out. Unless Queiroz counts Taremi as a winger, then 3 other strikers could make it. But I would be shocked to see Queiroz take even 4 strikers let alone 5 strikers in a 23 man squad to Russia.

Reza-Karim-Sardar-Taremi have locked in spots. Kaveh will practically have to snatch one of their positions. Not an easy gig.
    He probably left way more money by Esteghlal on the table to sign for Belgium side. He was already the highest paid player in IPL and was getting automatically 15-20% raise this year base on part of his contract.

The good thing, he is still young(25) and with Karim, Sardar, Taremi can be part of forward core for the next few years.
    Talent wise i rate him higher than Karim, more complete player who can even play as target forward alone, because of great pressing ability. Also a good play maker, free kick taker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Few IPL transfers this week:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    He probably left way more money by Esteghlal on the table to sign for Belgium side. He was already the highest paid player in IPL and was getting automatically 15-20% raise this year base on part of his contract.

The good thing, he is still young(25) and with Karim, Sardar, Taremi can be part of forward core for the next few years.
    Talent wise i rate him higher than Karim, more complete player who can even play as target forward alone, because of great pressing ability. Also a good play maker, free kick taker.

کاوه رضایی نصف استقلال پول گرفت و اروپایی شد

مهاجم فصل گذشته استقلال با مبلغی بسیار پایین تر از تیم سابقش به اروپا رفت.
    به گزارش "ورزش سه"، خبر پیوستن کاوه رضایی به شارلوا بلژیک هنوز باشگاه استقلال را شوکه کرده است و عجیب این که مبلغ قرارداد او بسیار پایین تر از حد تصور است.

کاوه رضایی با دریافت حدود ٢٠٠ هزار یورو با شارلوا قرارداد امضا کرد، یعنی تقریبا نصف قراردادی که استقلال حاضر بود به او پرداخت کند.

کاوه رضایی فصل قبل قراردادی یک میلیارد و ٦٠٠ میلیونی با استقلال امضا کرد که با توجه به ٢٠ درصد افزایش قرارداد او در این فصل به حدود یک میلیارد و ٩٠٠ میلیون تومان می رسید و این در حالی است که قرارداد او با شارلوا حدود ٩٠٠ میلیون تومان می شود.

البته کاوه ضرر مالی را به جان خریده است تا بتواند در سال منتهی به جام جهانی پیراهن تیم ملی را برتن کند.

He signed for less than half money he was earning with Esteghlal, Damesh garm

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1422144...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

15. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaveh has shown to be more confident goal scorer than Taremi. CQ uses Taremi as a winger. He can not replace Azmoun and Gucci. The question is if he can be as good winger Taremi. I don't think he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess depending on form and health status, Azmoun is irreplaceable for CQ in the WC! He seems to like Ansarifard a whole lot more than Gucci too! and it seems he has started to like Taremi as well. If Gucci continues to be the goal scoring machine he was last season, I really don't know how Kaveh Rezaei will make his way in for the WC. He needs a huge luck in terms of injury or loss of form of the other strikers.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

18. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a lovely headache to have to choose between these players , I love it and I think Carlos does too .

Notice that nobody is missing Ando or Nekoonam or Haghighi or any other player that is no longer in the squad ,they did their duty and served team melli when they could and now others have taken their place and they do it until others better than them can take their place ,this is what it's all about ,serving the team .

It is 12 months until the world cup , every player in Iran even those who have never played for team melli have a chance to get in the squad if they prove they are good enough ,this competition would help them raise their games and as a result our domestic football will benefit.

Post Thanks / Like
    The owners are Bayat family, so in past father used to run the club, now one of his sons, Mehdi, the contract length is for two years(with the option to renew).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    The owners are Bayat family, so in past father used to run the club, now one of his sons, Mehdi, the contract length is for two years(with the option to renew).

That portrait in the back belongs to Ghazanfar's cousin when he played for Inter.

22. Likes Babr liked this post