Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Khob ina az evvel boogoo dada! cheraa biraahe mizeni shooma.
    LOL. The way the guy collected the money kind of turned me off. Mesl pool dadan be jendeh bood. After each session I had to pay. Can't you just send me a bill like any DR. FFS?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    LOL. The way the guy collected the money kind of turned me off. Mesl pool dadan be jendeh bood. After each session I had to pay. Can't you just send me a bill like any DR. FFS?
    Had to stop seeing one for the exact same reason. Felt like I was paying a jendeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    The poor guy opens up and you guys turn it into a Jendeh Bazi Discussion! But historically they are paid first not at the end! No hatin but just sayin

On a serious note though good for you Keyvan. At times I feel like you are too harsh and angry but after reading this post I applaud you and actually agree with your anger. I believe many of us share that sense of anger and disappointment plus many other issues that we faced throughout our lives. In my book from now on anything you say out of anger towards religion, Ishalic regime, or even in football is fine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    The poor guy opens up and you guys turn it into a Jendeh Bazi Discussion! But historically they are paid first not at the end! No hatin but just sayin

On a serious note though good for you Keyvan. At times I feel like you are too harsh and angry but after reading this post I applaud you and actually agree with your anger. I believe many of us share that sense of anger and disappointment plus many other issues that we faced throughout our lives. In my book from now on anything you say out of anger towards religion, Ishalic regime, or even in football is fine!
    i really did not think to judge her on my method of payment. It was more what kind of questions she would ask and how she would get to know me.
    it seems to me for someone from a completely different culture and 30 years older she has found a pretty good screen shot of my life.

but if that is a point of reference for people then they should go with that.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    very interesting question.
    I am not sure if i will answer fully but whatever i say will be true.

Feeling sad about My feelings towards Iran and Iranians.
    Not understanding why sometimes i feel so much anger towards certain ways of thinking.
    not being generally happy with my life
    witnessing many a useless discussions by people close to me that made me very very disappointed and depressed
    feeling overwhelmed with corruption and greed in my city, my adopted country, my parents country and the world altogether
    big one ---> being sad and ultimately angry on how selfish and greedy people are.
    Thanks for sharing. It is always very helpful to both you and others when you share these private feelings instead of bottling it up like most people.

What you mentioned here is the truth about life as it is full of ugliness. One must try to find beautiful things in life and sorround yourself with.

Staying away from watching too much news is a good start as news in general is not about nice things.
    Let me share a true short story with you if I may which still resonates with me.

I was at a car wash waiting for my car when one of the car wash workers started calling for the owner of a Maserati because it was ready. The lady next to me who was a very attractive rich looking blonde said jokingly that it must be her car since she is Italian and started to laugh. At this time I turned to her and asked her why is it that whatever Italians make has to be really nice looking even if it is an oven. Her response was, "life is full of ugliness and You must ensure that whatever you do is to overshadow it with beautiful things. Even if you have to go to store to buy milk, you must look good doing so. None of this warmup pants and flip flops.

6. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    as the comments above illustrate, being iranian, automatically, qualifies a person for at least six months of therapy.
    The first line was to have a laugh with you and not at you. The second line are facts in NA we are all deficient and we don't get enough sun/light. Anyway, best wishes.
    Last edited by Fat_Ali2006; 19-05-2017 at 04:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    very interesting question.
    I am not sure if i will answer fully but whatever i say will be true.

Feeling sad about My feelings towards Iran and Iranians. All CARING-NON-BRAINWASHED Iranian does
    Not understanding why sometimes i feel so much anger towards certain ways of thinking. It should be like that
    not being generally happy with my life How one can be happy if see beyond the surface ?
    witnessing many a useless discussions by people close to me that made me very very disappointed and depressed Normal , you dont expect your close ones also to be simple minded
    feeling overwhelmed with corruption and greed in my city, my adopted country, my parents country and the world altogether Caring person should be like that unless you dissolved in to that
    big one ---> being sad and ultimately angry on how selfish and greedy people are. You have to , the stupidity can not to be tolerated

Your only issue is that you are not a Sheep , ... ejaazeh nadeh ke tokhmet ro bekeshan va khafe konan sedaat ro...
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    Your only issue is that you are not a Sheep , ... ejaazeh nadeh ke tokhmet ro bekeshan va khafe konan sedaat ro...
    or at least it has taken me 30 something years to try to get the sheep out of my system. but it has made me very tired (mentally).
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

10. Likes TeamMeli liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12