Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    very interesting question.
    I am not sure if i will answer fully but whatever i say will be true.

Feeling sad about My feelings towards Iran and Iranians. All CARING-NON-BRAINWASHED Iranian does
    Not understanding why sometimes i feel so much anger towards certain ways of thinking. It should be like that
    not being generally happy with my life How one can be happy if see beyond the surface ?
    witnessing many a useless discussions by people close to me that made me very very disappointed and depressed Normal , you dont expect your close ones also to be simple minded
    feeling overwhelmed with corruption and greed in my city, my adopted country, my parents country and the world altogether Caring person should be like that unless you dissolved in to that
    big one ---> being sad and ultimately angry on how selfish and greedy people are. You have to , the stupidity can not to be tolerated

Your only issue is that you are not a Sheep , ... ejaazeh nadeh ke tokhmet ro bekeshan va khafe konan sedaat ro...
    ..africansky!...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIRAN View Post
    Your only issue is that you are not a Sheep , ... ejaazeh nadeh ke tokhmet ro bekeshan va khafe konan sedaat ro...
    or at least it has taken me 30 something years to try to get the sheep out of my system. but it has made me very tired (mentally).

3. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    or at least it has taken me 30 something years to try to get the sheep out of my system. but it has made me very tired (mentally).
    It is not your fault Keyvan Pars jan: we are a product of our environment and you were born in the I.R. You told me that you were born during the revolution, I was fortunate enough to be born in the West. However, that culture is still in the fam and I had to deprogram myself as well. The first thing I will do when I get medical is find a good doc in Las Vegas. Right now: the current insurance Health Plan of Nevada or VA does not cover it or if it does, one needs to wait 9 months. Hopefully, I can get my new insurance and be able to talk to someone about my familial issues. I apologize for the past: about turning everything into Slava or German and responding to every post. I talked to Bache Tehroon and shall not do that anymore. Hopefully I will not be on silent mode and get unpinned soon, one can only hope. Admins and mods, please forgive me, we all make mistakes but I took steps like joining a bayern and slava culture form. I will be topical from now on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still remember the fun of it.
    I was 17 years old, took me courage seeing a shrink, she aint no a 76-year old jew-hag, but a hell of splendid Spanish mama, 35-40 year old flame.
    It aint took me more than a quarter of min. before I started to fancy her and threw out my comments about her plumpy fruits, haha
    When my first session of 45 minutes was over, she told me.... I quote "Yong man, you aint no coming back here nomore, -stop weeding... -stop drinking and for fuck sake find yourself a girl!"

Later on at home I told ma'folks what I've been up to, they laughed as hell and ma'oldman said, "Son, You are a fuckin retard dumbass acting like this!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Still remember the fun of it.
    I was 17 years old, took me courage seeing a shrink, she aint no a 76-year old jew-hag, but a hell of splendid Spanish mama, 35-40 year old flame.
    It aint took me more than a quarter of min. before I started to fancy her and threw out my comments about her plumpy fruits, haha
    When my first session of 45 minutes was over, she told me.... I quote "Yong man, you aint no coming back here nomore, -stop weeding... -stop drinking and for fuck sake find yourself a girl!"

Later on at home I told ma'folks what I've been up to, they laughed as hell and ma'oldman said, "Son, You are a fuckin retard dumbass acting like this!!"
    was this therapist by any chance dressed in under garments that were see through ? was her 'office' in the red light district of the town?

if your answers are yes and yes chances are she was your local prostitute.

7. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    was this therapist by any chance dressed in under garments that were see through ? was her 'office' in the red light district of the town?
    if your answers are yes and yes chances are she was your local prostitute.
    yO comrade homie, you need to learn it from the goose, "like water off a goose’s back", goes the common expression. When raindrops hit the "waterproof" feathers on a goose, they bead up and do not penetrate the feathers.
    Well, of course its the depositing waxy, water-resistant oils found in the preen gland which makes it possible for goose not getting wet, it's more a work of physics than psyche, but when it comes to man its more psyche than physics.

Nothing is serious enough for me, nothing is important enough... NOTHING!
    You striving to receive professional help you say, but you cant let it go. You take it too serious, ma'sweet fella!

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Arash T Never take life too seriously or you will never get out alive. On a serious note though: you should keep a professional relationship with your doc so I can see why she did not want to see you again. Now it is also cultural with my doc: I have not seen her for a few years and she kissed me on the cheek BUT got some of my lips, I say it is incidental. The reason for it is because she is a married woman. I won't talk about myself because apparently people do not like that and I have different rues. I respect the forum but do you think it is time the admin's unping me? I have done my time, it has been almost three weeks and I never had an infraction. If you guys wish and do not want me to post on ISP anymore, I can just go to a bayern forum. I took necessary steps to not hijack threads or respond, just annoyed a bit.If I said the same thing, infraction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123