Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

started seeing a psychotherapist a month ago.

i recommend it to you all.

Simply being Iranian you are an automatic candidate.

She is a very sharp lady and is opening vaults that i didn't know existed.

2. Likes Mahdi, TeamMeli, Zob Ahan, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always a good idea to seek self awareness. I applaud you for not being shy about it. Most people are ignorant idiots when it comes to this stuff.

Is she Iranian?

4. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keyvan Pars jan I am going to speak from the heart I agree 100%. #1 Thank God: I was born in the USA, I have other cultures that I gravitate to but the Irooni side is bad. Even in the Azari genes, Bache Tehroon shared several articles with me, adult children of narcissistic parents. I shall share MY personal experiences and WHY For my P.T.S.D and depression, I spoke to a very sharp Iranian Russian lady who graduated from UCLA. She understands BOTH cultures and even the Bavarian side because she spent time in Germany(mom is not Irooni her name is Michelle aka Mika C will block out last name). She has a Ph.D from UCLA she is a sweetie pie. When my mom reneged on my promise, she saw me a week ago FOR FREE. Now you know she is not 100% Iranian like me.

Keyvan Pars jan, on May 23rd I am about to go to Indian Springs State Corrections: deal with the dredges of society and I need to find one here. I LOVE psych and am almost fluent in German and Russian for a REASON. I got an ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP to UNLV so in the fall I shall get a 2nd B.S in FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY. It takes someone kind of crazy like me who has an engineering background to understand Forensic Psych. I will be in the criminal justice system so after that: I HOPE I can study Criminal Law at Boyd Law School of UNLV. If I have to take a sebadical for 2-3 years I shall but I THINK you can do law school part time. Psychology is a wonderful topic: most of the research have been done by Ger-man and Russian psychologists for example Pavlov, Freud and Vundt. Now you do not need to learn German, Russian and get a degree in Psych like me but this is my favorite subject. I HIGHLY recommend ALL OF YOU to see a Psych who is qualified. Make sure they have your interest at heart because some of them are only it for the MONEY. My family has my back now and switched alliances. I used to wear the familial black hat: being in the US military does not help, on all three sides however, now they respect me! Here is what I DO to combat these ANIMALS

1-Martial Arts: I will go back to it in a month military Krav Maga and back to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu(I am very good Gracie purple belt now). Music without music, lfe would be a mistake-Nietzsche, languages and literature. There are no WRONG answers but to me Music and Martial Arts are the two best forms of therapy,Bache Tehroon shared a good article with me, How Mother's day can be PTSD for adult children of Narcissistic Parents. My dad is not as bad as my mom: but he can be very BI POLAR, one day he can be a jerk, the next he can be nominated for Sainthood. Classic example, two weeks ago I was the world's worst son. Now he got my good Dell XPS fixed: with MS Photoshop and a few Russian books so I can work on my Cryllic plus a stand up piano for my house. It is VERY TOUGH because you don't know which dad you will GET. I am glad I SAVED my money in the military and got my town house paid off in cash. I am working on getting a four unit rental income so when I work, I do not have to rely on him. [B]Iranian parents like to control you through money that is their M.O don't sell out. if you guys ever want to talk privately, PM me, . A Russian proverb: Laughter is good for the Slava soul!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...d-mother-s-day
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 17-05-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also did years ago. However I felt a few sessions was good enough for me to learn about myself. It was like most TV series where the 2nd season goes down in quality. As the sessions went on the quality and the output shrank. Also it was getting too expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I also did years ago. However I felt a few sessions was good enough for me to learn about myself. It was like most TV series where the 2nd season goes down in quality. As the sessions went on the quality and the output shrank. Also it was getting too expensive.
    Zob Ahan jan, you then probably had just MINOR issues. I would wake up in puddles of sweat because of my NIGHT TERRORS my friend. A couple of seasons was not going to do it. I had so many BAD memories: from my brother getting killed by a drunk driver when I was 12, to what I had to do to survive in combat, and how my mom and dad treated me. I needed MORE than a couple of sessons but I am good now. I just saw my Dr as a check up and she saw me for FREE, now you KNOW she is not 100% Iranian, like me. Perahps you should read some good books on Psychology: one book I like is when Anger turns into RAGE and it is in our mtY dna, especially on my Azer side and MtR1B Slava. I HIGHLY recommend you do activities that you LOVE: for me it is, martial arts, music, languages and other sports activities. I also have an early to bed early to rise mentality because I do not want to stay up late at night. I am usually at the gym by 5:00AM and in bed, no later than 9 or 10. Of course, with my new work in a few weeks: I am going to have the graveyard shift so Iranian Turkish coffee it is and I need to re adjust my sleep patterns. You are fortunate my friend but there is a reason why I block out my CHILDHOOD and do not REMEMBER dreams. Freud says dreams are apart of your subconscious, what you do not want to think of and it manifests itself in dreams. Apparently: we only dream in back and white and in segments, not like a Movie. Perhaps it is a good thing I do not remember, I did not have a very happy childhood. Now you know why I want to get my 2nd BS in Forensic Psychology, it is NOT just work related. Most of the works have been done by Germans and Russians so now you know why I am crazy about my other sides.

If you guys ever want to talk, in a few years I will have my BS in Forensic Psych but I pretty much have an honorary Ph.D, with all of the crap I went throguh. I am still standing on my two feet and I am a fighter so nobody can break me mentally, speaking for the heart, this is a VERY SERIOUS SUBJECT. It is NOT easy for me to rehash these DARK MEMORIES but it is necessary and good. We need to revisit the past so we can evolve and have a better future. My goal is to find a nice Slava Roos or Bavarian girl and be the BEST parent to MY KID. Per-sian don't make me effing laugh: they only care about Louis Vuitton and Mercedes Benz. For example my German gf who was a diver at UCLA introduced me to her Persian gf. Keep in mind I was driving a new Camry and am from a well to do family. Her" What kind of a car do you drive/" Me, 'A new Camry." Her, "I only date guys who drive a BMW, Lexus or Benz," My German friend goes off, "Ses e bis sclhampe(which is suck my D**k whore/slut , I was PROUD to translate for her ja ja ja). She(Ger-man friend) said: 'He is a college boy, how many boys his age do you know drive those cars, unless their daddy hooks them up, you are a whore and now I know why he hates Persian girls!, I am sorry I introduced him to you C**!"I might some form a well to do family but I served in the miltiary so I could have my OWN money and be my own man. It worked and I know: I post often but I am speaking for the heart, I am really excited to go back to work and school soon, it is apart of my cultures! Pretty soon I will NOT have too much time on my hands(stix song).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Always a good idea to seek self awareness. I applaud you for not being shy about it. Most people are ignorant idiots when it comes to this stuff.

Is she Iranian?
    73 year old Jewish lady. both parents lost in concentration camps.

9. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    being raised in revolutionary IR being called taghooti and then beat up by bassijis and sent to England at the age of 16 to boarding school without parents for 8 years.

I have made thousands of mistakes and she is helping me opening vaults deeply buried.
    at times very intense but she is finding a place in my heart.

11. Likes Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    being raised in revolutionary IR being called taghooti and then beat up by bassijis and sent to England at the age of 16 to boarding school without parents for 8 years.

I have made thousands of mistakes and she is helping me opening vaults deeply buried.
    at times very intense but she is finding a place in my heart.
    Thank you for your giving me your background: now I understand who you are a bit more. I was born under different circumstances: I lived in a guilded cage in America but it was still a CAGE.
    Just teh notes: bro died when I was 12 and he was 4, mom goes out of the country(Munchen DE). I was born in the west and my dad had to work OT so I could go to the best public school. In America, great public schools like Crescenta Valley, in Canada are as good as privates. The Varsity Football program was also very strong so it was a logical move. I was all over so cal: born in Ceder Sini Beverly Hills: grew up in Irvine and Mission Viejo OC but moved to la Crescenta for HS. On the summer of the 9th grade, first day of school: talk about COLD BLOODED, my mom drops me off at Rosemont JR and says good luck, I said wait I go to Crescenta Valley, she said I DON"T GIVE A SHIT.
    I walk to CV 2 miles and some senior saw the look on my face, he got me a coke, some candy and introduced me to my councelor. I was under academic probation 1.5 GPA, you need a 2.0. The dean waives my GPA and from there on I get a 3.9 or A averages and never looked back. I joined the miltiary after college to serve my country and get away from my controlling dad but what do you do after. For another half a decade I suffered and saved. NOW the HELL fire for me is almost over May 23rd I get my LIBERATION OF NORMANDY DATE. Add a week for my top secret security bakcground, two weeks for my frist pay check and two more for the 2nd so about a month and I shall be DEBT free and have some cash. HELL is almost over but hey they way I see it: IRON SHARPENS IROn, this is my dad's tough love BUT I am the man I am today because of it so double edge swoard.

It MUST have been difficult dealing with basiji's but I had to deal with: redneck Orange County rich boys, redneck sailors and mariens( navy/marines) and blend in with American culture. That was not easy but fortunately I can blend in. I am not obsessed with race, MY COUNTRY IS I am glad all of this crap is over. Now I am focused on getting FLUENT in German and Russian: earning a 2nd BS in Forensic Psych and then OFF TO CRIMINAL LAW to become a criminal defense attorney. My later on aspirations is AMERICAN POLITCS because I want to HELP REAL good Americans who are struggling!
    You are honest with me SO I am leaving all of the cards on the table. I am who I am MTR1A, MTR1B Mt1 USMC OOH RAH! I support you 100% : AZER lol) :and Team melli mad it Per-sian culture right now) can't find Russia flag so Slav'Sya Ovetchetko Nashe Sponostyeve and

Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think it's a bad idea since I see a handful of psychopaths ever day

14. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    as i said, being iranian, automatically qualifies us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

Well I don't think it's a bad idea since I see a handful of psychopaths ever day
    psychotherapists are not only there for treating psychopathic behavior. There is a variety of conditions that can be helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    psychotherapists are not only there for treating psychopathic behavior. There is a variety of conditions that can be helped.
    I wait till we beat Malaga on Sunday and then I will reach the closest one at once ...

Post Thanks / Like

What made you think that you need to see one?

19. Likes Real Madrid, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    very interesting question.
    I am not sure if i will answer fully but whatever i say will be true.

Feeling sad about My feelings towards Iran and Iranians.
    Not understanding why sometimes i feel so much anger towards certain ways of thinking.
    not being generally happy with my life
    witnessing many a useless discussions by people close to me that made me very very disappointed and depressed
    feeling overwhelmed with corruption and greed in my city, my adopted country, my parents country and the world altogether
    big one ---> being sad and ultimately angry on how selfish and greedy people are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Mourinho

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

22. Likes TeamMeli, Payandeh Iran liked this post