Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    What made you think that you need to see one?
    We are Irooni we ALL need one by default my Parisian komrade!@ Hala Madrid LMFAO at Mourihinio probably you can add black Aryan Pogba in there as well! You are doing the right thing I am glad I talked to a doc she is wonderful half Irooni half Rusisian. She saw me for free because my mom reneged on abunch of promises. I still talk to her I don't need one now. I would used to wake up in a puddle of sweat-night terrors from WAR/Kakadan. This is not anything uncommon with men of War. May 23rd fellas I am so excited to start my new chapter and I got my academic scholarship I alwaywas wanted. In HS I was on academic probation and denied access to the smart classes.
    My HS dean, Mrs. Evans believed in me and gave me a waiver to play varsity American football at a good program. Coach Eb also believed in me despite being 5'3 sophomore year, glasses and chubby. Jr year I shot up to 6'1 and well slava bavarian azer athelticism what can I say# blessed with good genetics. When I told her the news and my Football coach, they both CRIED! I am looking forward to studying BS Forensic PSychology. With my Engineering bakcground, I have some of the math requirements checked. I already know German and Russian so: i can study Pavlov, Vundt and Freud. One thing good my narcissistic mom and dad did: was put me in music at an early age. IT is the best therapy,along with martial arts and weight lifting/varsesh. Without music life would be a mistake- Nietzsche my favorite quotation of all time. BTW a quote is a verb a quotation is a noun, common grammatical mistake people make and it pisses me off! We don't say this enough but I am comfortable with my sexuality: and revealing my emotions; I LOVE YOU GUYS, thank you for giving me motivation and helping me evolve, spreken ze hart! All of you did it in your own unique way, you know who you are!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 18-05-2017 at 03:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Being Cheap_Ali, does she give a bulk discount? We can all use her services by default as you say. Plus I loved Soprano.....
    Make sure you check your Vitamin D levels and take supplement if needed, also try to get some sun. You need light...

3. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Ali2006 View Post
    Being Cheap_Ali, does she give a bulk discount? We can all use her services by default as you say. Plus I loved Soprano.....
    Make sure you check your Vitamin D levels and take supplement if needed, also try to get some sun. You need light...
    I hear you bro; I survived the last four years on a $400 a month miltiary monthly stipen plus EPT food stamps. Um life sucked for a while but May 23rd and it's all over. Do some varsesh or listen to music, best form of free therapy man and yes plenty of vitamins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Ali2006 View Post
    as the comments above illustrate, being iranian, automatically, qualifies a person for at least six months of therapy.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I also did years ago. However I felt a few sessions was good enough for me to learn about myself. It was like most TV series where the 2nd season goes down in quality. As the sessions went on the quality and the output shrank. Also it was getting too expensive.
    Khob ina az evvel boogoo dada! cheraa biraahe mizeni shooma.

7. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Khob ina az evvel boogoo dada! cheraa biraahe mizeni shooma.
    LOL. The way the guy collected the money kind of turned me off. Mesl pool dadan be jendeh bood. After each session I had to pay. Can't you just send me a bill like any DR. FFS?

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. The way the guy collected the money kind of turned me off. Mesl pool dadan be jendeh bood. After each session I had to pay. Can't you just send me a bill like any DR. FFS?
    Baba I hear you: there was a doc I saw before I met my good Russian Iranian girl. He would DEMAND $125 for a 45 session because he was greedy. My doc only charges $100 for an hr and sometimes she sees me for 1.15 min. She is a good woman and saw me for FREE no charge because I have not seen her in 1 1/2 years. I was having familial issues, primarily with my biological mother and some achlocht family members: Who love to give me unwanted life advice and chime in with their opinions, constantly. This is an UGLY Iranian habit, my Russian and German side do not do this so it is a cultural thing.
    She saw me anyways and forfeited the $100, there are good docs out there. There are two reaons why I will get my 2nd BS in forensic psych: 1 Corrections wants it and it will be a good career move plus I can study Criminal Law at UNLV after and it will be free, ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP. 2: I have some crazy genetics MTr1A MtR1B and Mty Azer: If you are any of those three aformentioned halapgroups: you are by DEFAULT CRAZY and should see a doc. Plus, I had a VERY sad childhood and am a MAN OF WAR so like I said, I would wake up in puddles of sweat, night terrors. This is not uncommon for men of War/Kakadan. Anyways; I am fine NOW and do not need to see a doc anymore but it was nice to see her again. At the end of the sesson she kissed me and said I love you: married woman so I knew it just meant a KISS, like how I kiss my family oversease, this is also a very Slava thing. In American culture you have the 3 feet rule: one thing Slava and Irooni culture share is that 3 feet rule is more like 3 inches. Bavarian is like somewhere in between that and Asian culture is like 6 feet LOL. Just giving my take I think Forensic Psychology will be a GOOD field for me to study and I already have a good understanding of Russian and German. Most of the works in Cognitive Psych were done by Germans and Russians: Wundt, Freud, and Pavlov so I have an advantage.

IF you cannot afford to see a therapist: MUSIC is the best free form of therapy, after all, Without music, life would be a mistake-Nietzsche . I also like: Martial Arts, varsesh/sports, languages and literature.

Post Thanks / Like
    Had to stop seeing one for the exact same reason. Felt like I was paying a jendeh.

Post Thanks / Like
    The poor guy opens up and you guys turn it into a Jendeh Bazi Discussion! But historically they are paid first not at the end! No hatin but just sayin

On a serious note though good for you Keyvan. At times I feel like you are too harsh and angry but after reading this post I applaud you and actually agree with your anger. I believe many of us share that sense of anger and disappointment plus many other issues that we faced throughout our lives. In my book from now on anything you say out of anger towards religion, Ishalic regime, or even in football is fine!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
    The poor guy opens up and you guys turn it into a Jendeh Bazi Discussion! But historically they are paid first not at the end! No hatin but just sayin

On a serious note though good for you Keyvan. At times I feel like you are too harsh and angry but after reading this post I applaud you and actually agree with your anger. I believe many of us share that sense of anger and disappointment plus many other issues that we faced throughout our lives. In my book from now on anything you say out of anger towards religion, Ishalic regime, or even in football is fine!
    i really did not think to judge her on my method of payment. It was more what kind of questions she would ask and how she would get to know me.
    it seems to me for someone from a completely different culture and 30 years older she has found a pretty good screen shot of my life.

but if that is a point of reference for people then they should go with that.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    i really did not think to judge her on my method of payment. It was more what kind of questions she would ask and how she would get to know me.
    it seems to me for someone from a completely different culture and 30 years older she has found a pretty good screen shot of my life.

but if that is a point of reference for people then they should go with that.
    I do not understand why nobody is responding to my heart felt posts but I will keep it a paragraph short. IF you feel comfortable: she understands you already after a few sessons, then keep her. IF you feel as if she is charging too much and trying to take you for a ride, find anothrer doc. As BT and I pointed out: I had to leave my first doc because I felt he was too greedy $125 for a 45 min sesson. This lovely Iranian Russian lady: Ucla grad, saw me for free because she knew my family renegged on some promises.

I wish you all the best God speed, I am secular but I have my traditions and super stituions. I would wake up :in puddles of sweat, night terrors, that is common with men of war/kakadan. However, I am fine now and my mental is 100. I suggest you: do activities you love, for me it is music, martial arts, languages, working out and literature. Take care of yourself man you are doing the right thing we are all by default crazy with our Irooni genetics. I am TRIPPLE crazy Bavarian mtR1A(Bavarian/Deutsche) mtR1B(Slava Roos) mtY(Azer irooni) all three nations REVOLUTION and even USA started with a revolution. I got your six, which means back, military termilnilogy. even if nobody wants to respond. If you guys are not religous and spiritual: hope that I get this corrections job may 23rd, my LIFE can CHANGE. I already got my academic scholarship on deck and I will study Forensic Psych at UNLV. Good luck to you brother/baradar/Broza/Bruder(English, Farsi/roos/Ger-man).

Post Thanks / Like
    very interesting question.
    I am not sure if i will answer fully but whatever i say will be true.

Feeling sad about My feelings towards Iran and Iranians.
    Not understanding why sometimes i feel so much anger towards certain ways of thinking.
    not being generally happy with my life
    witnessing many a useless discussions by people close to me that made me very very disappointed and depressed
    feeling overwhelmed with corruption and greed in my city, my adopted country, my parents country and the world altogether
    big one ---> being sad and ultimately angry on how selfish and greedy people are.
    Thanks for sharing. It is always very helpful to both you and others when you share these private feelings instead of bottling it up like most people.

What you mentioned here is the truth about life as it is full of ugliness. One must try to find beautiful things in life and sorround yourself with.

Staying away from watching too much news is a good start as news in general is not about nice things.
    Let me share a true short story with you if I may which still resonates with me.

I was at a car wash waiting for my car when one of the car wash workers started calling for the owner of a Maserati because it was ready. The lady next to me who was a very attractive rich looking blonde said jokingly that it must be her car since she is Italian and started to laugh. At this time I turned to her and asked her why is it that whatever Italians make has to be really nice looking even if it is an oven. Her response was, "life is full of ugliness and You must ensure that whatever you do is to overshadow it with beautiful things. Even if you have to go to store to buy milk, you must look good doing so. None of this warmup pants and flip flops.

15. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    Thanks for sharing. It is always very helpful to both you and others when you share these private feelings instead of bottling it up like most people.

What you mentioned here is the truth about life as it is full of ugliness. One must try to find beautiful things in life and sorround yourself with.

Staying away from watching too much news is a good start as news in general is not about nice things.
    Let me share a true short story with you if I may which still resonates with me.

I was at a car wash waiting for my car when one of the car wash workers started calling for the owner of a Maserati because it was ready. The lady next to me who was a very attractive rich looking blonde said jokingly that it must be her car since she is Italian and started to laugh. At this time I turned to her and asked her why is it that whatever Italians make has to be really nice looking even if it is an oven. Her response was, "life is full of ugliness and You must ensure that whatever you do is to overshadow it with beautiful things. Even if you have to go to store to buy milk, you must look good doing so. None of this warmup pants and flip flops.
    Then why is it when I am sharing and giving my insight: I have experience in this, EVERYONE is just ignoring me I will write only one paragraph. . I want to help, share my experiences and will be getting my 2nd degree in Forensic Psych so it kind of hurts a bit. Did everyone like take a vote and said let's just ignore the crazy American Bavarian Slava Azer military man? It does not feel good to pour your heart and soul and just get no reaction, you guys know me I am not a haji. Hell you guys even respond to them more what is up? I am about to go : to Indian Springs State Corrections, have big test in five days and need my mental to be 100, this is not helping, the silent treatment, just saying. If that is how everyone really feels, I can just not post anymore and disappear: I love you all but right now I feel as if it is an uneven relationship a bit. I kind of feel like THE RED HEADED STEP CHILD here. BTW i have Swiss Italian fam and know the culture. Iran Esteghlal Inter helped me out with an Italian Slava girl. Good for you man, I am happy you have some game.

Post Thanks / Like
    as the comments above illustrate, being iranian, automatically, qualifies a person for at least six months of therapy.
    The first line was to have a laugh with you and not at you. The second line are facts in NA we are all deficient and we don't get enough sun/light. Anyway, best wishes.
    Last edited by Fat_Ali2006; 19-05-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, spreken ze hart: I do not even know why I AM HERE, if MY COMMENTS GET IGNORED.:[/U]wallbash2:I am glad you are seeing a doc but I am not too happy right now and i need my mental to be 100 because I am about to go take a big test for Indian Springs State Corrections. Everyone can collaborate as a group: and if the group wants, I do not have to post anymore and will wish you all WELL. FEELING LIKE THE RED HEADED STEP CHILD
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 19-05-2017 at 07:58 AM.