Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    on current form iran can beat all the 6 teams i have seen in this
    cup so far.let's see what germany has to offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    lool i think VAR got it wrong, that looked ONSIDE goal for Chile. what do you guys think ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it was clearly offside from what i saw.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cameroon is in toughest group of African qualifiers with Nigeria and Algeria and will most likely miss the WC as only one team advance from each group.

Post Thanks / Like
    they released another video, yup 100% offside, but i would say, really really really close ...
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

6. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    I dont know about other teams, Chile Cameron is the only game i watched, but i really dont think Iran can beat Chile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    Lets not exaggerate dude.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    I dont know about other teams, Chile Cameron is the only game i watched, but i really dont think Iran can beat Chile.
    Well we beat them 2-0, 2 years a go in a friendly match but then it was friendly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vidal scores

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonzalo Khare(Jara) playing really good 😁

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Well we beat them 2-0, 2 years a go in a friendly match but then it was friendly.
    Friendlies mean nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Friendlies mean nothing
    Well you have a point, but it is not totally meaningless, it serves for FIFA ranking and eventually the seeding in different competition such as WC, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a good goal anyway, 2-0.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 19-06-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Well you have a point, but it is not totally meaningless, it serves for FIFA ranking and eventually the seeding in different competition such as WC, etc.
    Friendlies have a coefficient of "1.0" meaning, Iran gained "3" points by beating Chile that day ... I am sure no one really cares for 3 points !