Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Friendlies have a coefficient of "1.0" meaning, Iran gained "3" points by beating Chile that day ... I am sure no one really cares for 3 points !
    Again 3 points is better than nothing

As i said i don't think big teams totally ignore the friendly results, same as fans, this is like us losing against Jordan, Oman, Thailand, etc, imagine our fans reactions?

I remember few days after the game, i was somewhere and met an Iranian-Chilean guy who grow up in Chile and was more Chilean than Persian, as he was a die hard Chile fan and told me people at home were really upset about the result, we didn't take Iran seriously or not, is not an excuse and is not acceptable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Again 3 points is better than nothing

As i said i don't think big teams totally ignore the friendly results, same as fans, this is like us losing against Jordan, Oman, Thailand, etc, imagine our fans reactions?
    Is this why "big" team Germany, decided to send their B team ??? comeon man, I am excited for TM but to say we can beat Chile in an actual meaningful game, is pushing it !!!
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it The Estadio Santiago Bernabu

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this why "big" team Germany, decided to send their B team ??? comeon man, I am excited for TM but to say we can beat Chile in an actual meaningful game, is pushing it !!!
    Where did i say we can for sure beat them? I doubt you even watched the game or highlights, they rested few players in the first half but played a full squad in second and pushed it really hard, is not like they didn't care, yes it is called friendly and the level of intensity and specially with numbers of subs is not like an official match.

I am just trying to say, this TM dastoo paa basteh be World Cup nemire...

4. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran vs Chile Highlights, btw, that team wasn't even close to the recent squad in level of talents. If i am not wrong, only Shojaei, Dejagah, Amiri, Ansarifard, Montazeri, Gucci who played in this match are still with the recent team

6. Likes oghabealborz, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, that doesn't mean Germany is not taking this competition serious. Germany already knows what her A team players are capable of doing. They want to test other players and at the same time have them gain some international experience.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty strong squad by Chile vs Iran, they only rested Vidal the whole match, Bravo, Jara, Vargas, Roco, etc were all part of starting 11.
    From that team of Iran only 11 are still with the current squad(bench and starters).

Post Thanks / Like

lol by next june prior to the start of the tournament 'we will be in semi finals'

if IR is lucky they won't get a group like Cote d'Ivoire did in 2006. they ll be lucky to get a group like last time.

Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Australia is awful. we deserve to be there as Best Asian team right now. fucking Iraq fucked us in AC..

khoda vakili team Iran kheli behtar az ina bazi mikoneh. We would of challenge this German squad!!
    Last edited by houmanbahal; 19-06-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

12. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha now Aussies are playing better. 3-2 Germany

They need it my f bomb before they start playing!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Iran vs Chile Highlights, btw, that team wasn't even close to the recent squad in level of talents. If i am not wrong, only Shojaei, Dejagah, Amiri, Ansarifard, Montazeri, Gucci who played in this match are still with the recent team

Thanks for the reminder, what a brilliant display and fantastic second goal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Australia is awful. we deserve to be there as Best Asian team right now. fucking Iraq fucked us in AC..

khoda vakili team Iran kheli behtar az ina bazi mikoneh. We would of challenge this German squad!!
    unfortunately cups are not won by 'vekaalat' e 'khoda' otherwise IR would be 10 times world cup champions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Iranian refereeing team picked for Chile - Germany game

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=360232

17. Likes Real Madrid, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    remember that game, was rooting like a madman then, it was beautiful

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoss88 View Post
    remember that game, was rooting like a madman then, it was beautiful
    Hi. Welcome aboard.