Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol mexico has 62 percent possession and germany kindergarten up by 2 goals ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    lol mexico has 62 percent possession and germany kindergarten up by 2 goals ....
    Like real life. You possess 100% of things but you know your kids own you!!!

3. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very bright days for German national football. Everything is lubed and working almost flawlessly. It's good to see such high levels of chemistry and fluidity are still possible at the national level, because frankly, national football has become a joke in most parts of the world.

5. Likes Babr, Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have 7 players from their former U-21 and their recent U-21 doing really well also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    They have 7 players from their former U-21 and their recent U-21 doing really well also.
    and their U21 are playing the Final against Spain today but I don't think they have any chance to beat Spain. fact is that Germany have two teams in the final . one in Conf cup and one in Euro U21 .quite amazing
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 30-06-2017 at 02:49 PM.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    and their U21 are playing the Final against Spain today but I don't think they have any chance to beat Spain. fact is that Germany have two teams in the final . one in Conf cup and one in Euro U21 .quite amazing
    and they are leading Spain 1-0 in the 40th minute . wow

Post Thanks / Like
    and wow and wow and wow , Germany U21 beats the mighty Spain in the final with a single goal . I cant believe it , Spain won all their game convincingly to reach the final while Germany lost to Italy and made it to the Semi as the best second team ...no one would think of this result ...

houmanbahal is online now Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    spain unlucky!!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    and wow and wow and wow , Germany U21 beats the mighty Spain in the final with a single goal . I cant believe it , Spain won all their game convincingly to reach the final while Germany lost to Italy and made it to the Semi as the best second team ...no one would think of this result ...
    I have a combo bet on Germany winning both Conf and U21 ... 50% there ... I am not sure why everyone thought Spain is going to win this game, it was soooo clear for me Germany is going to take it.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it The Estadio Santiago Bernabu

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you guys know a lot of the German players involved in the Confederation Cup were eligible to play in the U21 Cup?! That means even the U21 team is not exactly Germany's A team. Rather their B team. It's incredible.

This progress of German talent development has to be thoroughly studied and copied. This country was on the brink of becoming a 2nd rate footballing nation just 15 years ago, and now they are making top teams out of nothing! It's not like these players are any more talented than players in other countries. It's simply the way they've been taught football that sets them apart.

It all goes back to the collective understanding that exists in German football and how the overall framework is never betrayed. No one tries to fuck shit up just for their 15 minutes of fame. No one tries to swim against the current. Everyone just does their job, gets their paycheck and goes home. A well lubed machine with the occasional hiccup, but never in danger.

14. Likes Fatso, Zob Ahan, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Did you guys know a lot of the German players involved in the Confederation Cup were eligible to play in the U21 Cup?! That means even the U21 team is not exactly Germany's A team. Rather their B team. It's incredible.

This progress of German talent development has to be thoroughly studied and copied. This country was on the brink of becoming a 2nd rate footballing nation just 15 years ago, and now they are making top teams out of nothing! It's not like these players are any more talented than players in other countries. It's simply the way they've been taught football that sets them apart.

It all goes back to the collective understanding that exists in German football and how the overall framework is never betrayed. No one tries to fuck shit up just for their 15 minutes of fame. No one tries to swim against the current. Everyone just does their job, gets their paycheck and goes home. A well lubed machine with the occasional hiccup, but never in danger.
    Yes talked about it already, Basically Loew took what so called "Prospect squad" to the confederation cup with I guess with six first timers. the overhauls began in 2000 when Germany finished embarrassingly 4th in their group. DFB invested €1B on their youth development and allowed the talents to crossover between the regional academies which was not the case prior to that year . this way the talented youth were not limited to a specific club , region or academy before the age of 18 .
    14 years later Loew was blessed with Julian Draxler , Andre Schrrle , Sven Bender , Thomas Mller , Holger Badstuber , Mats Hummels , Mesut Ozil , Ilkay Gundogan , Mario Gotze , Marco Reus , Toni Kroos … etc ... these are all the fruits of what they have invested in 2000. Now he got Leon Goretzka, Timo werner , stindi and bunch of others in his disposal .... What a happy football nation is Germany

16. Likes Bache Tehroon, Zob Ahan, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was more impressed with brandt than Werner and Goretzka.

i was always worried who will replace Ozil's in influence in this team. Brandt (injury and la liga permitting) will become that player. Some worry in the goal keeper head quarters. per stegen and the other idiot both are shit but still some time with Neurer is left.
    would be amazing if Loew can put the young the experienced together to win a second world cup for my country of birth.

what Werner and Goretzka possess is what Muller was lacking last year. they don't wait for a perfect shot no matter where they get it they take a crack. i like that. that is, i believe, why we didn't win the Euro. hopefully it will be corrected so Brazil won't be the clear favorites.

would be great to have Germany, Italy, Brazil, Spain in the semis. that is if Germany doesn't meet IR in the first round in which case Germany will be overwhelmed with kIROSH and get eliminated.

18. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm certain of all the powerhouses in world football, the only one CQ is absolutely hoping to avoid is Germany. Unlike teams like Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Portugal and Chile, this team is actually made for humiliation of teams who play negative football. Teams like Brazil and Argentina crumble under the pressure of disruptive football. Germany thrives in those situations. They often make defensive teams look terrible.

Beating Iran by more than 2-3 goals is a very difficult and somewhat impossible task for almost all teams. Except probably Germany.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm certain of all the powerhouses in world football, the only one CQ is absolutely hoping to avoid is Germany. Unlike teams like Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Portugal and Chile, this team is actually made for humiliation of teams who play negative football. Teams like Brazil and Argentina crumble under the pressure of disruptive football. Germany thrives in those situations. They often make defensive teams look terrible.

Beating Iran by more than 2-3 goals is a very difficult and somewhat impossible task for almost all teams. Except probably Germany.
    i am not sure if IR can produce the disruptive football that you mention here. I don't think a half assed south korea and uzbekistan or exhibition against montenegro can sway my mind however i agree with your second conclusion. Argentina choked against cameroon in 90, might brazil nearly got screwed by USA in 94. italy got fucked by north korea in 1966

I on the other hand desire for Germany to get IR. i would like some mouths in this forum to be shut for at least a week.

i have nothing against supporting any national team. (going back to the cunt theory) However, gonde goozi and kos o sher under any topic makes me break my silence.

as i said by the time june 18 arrives some in this forum will assume IR in the semis lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the issue with Iran is when they concede the first goal, like we saw against Bosnia, seems there is no Plan B. Saying Germany is the only team which will have hard time to score against this defense is a bit of exaggeration IMO, i don't think if we play Argentina 5 other times, they manage to score only one goal, however comparing to other TMs in past(with expectation of 98 team maybe), this is the team which actually has a plan and as i said before, daste o paa basteh nemire.
    Will this be enough to make an extra round, i don't know, the chance is still slim though, it is all depends to the draw and preparation in about year.

22. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post