Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Dear Komrade: ice-grippers-none-slip running look comfortable I have NEVER seen those before.
    I go...My Jesus My Saviour...oh my..oh my, you'r...some..., be my guest homie!
    By the way, that was weird you told me you had lived in Canada and Alaska, how could you miss ice-grippers-none-slip running?

    https://www.amazon.com/CAMTOA-Spikes...ppers+non+slip $7,50
    https://www.amazon.com/Due-North-LTI...2FRK8SVBRK7NYX $26
    https://www.amazon.com/YUEDGE-Antisk...033YMA9JD4TEJN $9,99
    https://www.amazon.com/EONPOW-Tracti...033YMA9JD4TEJN $9,98
    https://www.amazon.com/Flywings-Trac...9WR76NFK5JJ288 $7,99
    https://www.amazon.com/Due-North-Eve...ds=ice+gripper $9.96-$31.57

    Need more links?
    Please don't hesitate to ask, I'll be there!
    Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 27-05-2017 at 10:46 PM.

  2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comrade, I need to tell you this.... I was really disappointed realising you never been in Alaska, while you persist to contend that you were out there and worked for couple of years!
    However, here is Alaskian fella running on "ice-grippers-none-slip running" doing it at home, forget about amazon and hassle of ordering goods online.

    Do it at home "Happy Mounting"!


  4. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    I go...My Jesus My Saviour...oh my..oh my, you'r...some..., be my guest homie!
    By the way, that was weird you told me you had lived in Canada and Alaska, how could you miss ice-grippers-none-slip running?

    https://www.amazon.com/CAMTOA-Spikes...ppers+non+slip $7,50
    https://www.amazon.com/Due-North-LTI...2FRK8SVBRK7NYX $26
    https://www.amazon.com/YUEDGE-Antisk...033YMA9JD4TEJN $9,99
    https://www.amazon.com/EONPOW-Tracti...033YMA9JD4TEJN $9,98
    https://www.amazon.com/Flywings-Trac...9WR76NFK5JJ288 $7,99
    https://www.amazon.com/Due-North-Eve...ds=ice+gripper $9.96-$31.57

    Need more links?
    Please don't hesitate to ask, I'll be there!
    I got to look at my old dell computer homie but I have been to some gnarley ice glaciers my firend very beautiful and breathtaking. I also have been to Denali Mountain, the tallest mountain peaak in north America. thank you for your website I will try those shoes next. I like my all black size 12 asix running shoes. I will use it for my upcoming police exam and training. For me, they are god shoes and fit me comfortably. I can even use them as every day casual wear but I will FOR SURE try yours. Check this vid out on Glacier National Park in Canada, next to Yellowstone. This was not near Calgary but check it out! Like I said before komrade my people LOVE and respect nature! What sucked about Alaska was during the winter you get 5 hours of light, from 10:00AM to 3:00 PM. I don't care about the cold, when it is 25 degrees, I can be in a t shirt(no lie) but that messes with your mind bro. I understand why there is a HUGE drinking problem with people from there.
    You have been a great help my friend, I htink I am good on the links kmorade! Enjoy this clip. If I can find my old Dell computer, I can post pics on my safari to Kenya and Tanzania. The problem is it is a pain in the rear end. What is the format you must follow to post pics?

  5. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    6,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Arash TNow that I answered the question let's get back on topic so I don't get into trouble, lol I got these shoes and love it! I just ran my first 1.5 miles for my upcoming exam and felt like I was running on a cloud. They weren sale at Big 5 for $70 but I also had a $10 cupon so I got a size 12, all black Asix GT1000 for only $64
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 02-06-2017 at 04:54 AM.

  6. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    @Arash TNow that I answered the question let's get back on topic so I don't get into trouble, lol I got these shoes and love it! I just ran my first 1.5 miles for my upcoming exam and felt like I was running on a cloud. They weren sale at Big 5 for $70 but I also had a $10 cupon so I got a size 12, all black Asix GT1000 for only $64
    I don't know man. The guy in the video is too chunky to be a runner. I am not sure I trust his evaluation when it comes to running shoes.

  7. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    @Arash T Now that I answered the question let's get back on topic so I don't get into trouble, lol I got these shoes and love it! I just ran my first 1.5 miles for my upcoming exam and felt like I was running on a cloud. They weren sale at Big 5 for $70 but I also had a $10 cupon so I got a size 12, all black Asix GT1000 for only $64
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMhS-4qhL28
    OK, enough jagin-off nasty tiger-shoes, thinking of those fuckin red-shoes with white strips makes me nauseous! Talking shoes overall is really overrated!

    However, my dear homie I need to share some real deal info about the way of dieting and losing fat which I do two times per year during 4 weeks.
    Running distance; (7,5 miles - under 45 minutes - 3-4 times/week)

    The keywords are;
    Steamed beetroot (2 pieces, half hour before the jogging session)
    Soft-boiled eggs (4-6, after the jogging session)
    AND....... (2-4 canned, skinless/boneless mackerel / salmon in olive oil, after the training session)
    Drinking; Clear water. (a lot)

    What to avoid, during these 4 weeks;
    Carbohydrate (bread, potato, pasta and rice)
    Salt, sugar
    Carbonated beverages (Bier....dont even think about it baby)

    Remember, its allowed to have quality-time together with your sweetheart ducky as many times as you wish! (It actually helps you to clear your mind a lot)
    That Hala Mad-reed sucks, lucky winners!

    .... now time for barbecuing some sweet burger and having loads of BIER... PROST bro... hicks Catch ya later!
    Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 03-06-2017 at 11:07 PM.

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post

    Running distance; (7,5 miles - under 45 minutes - 3-4 times/week)
    That's pretty impressive if you can sustain 6 minute miles for 7.5 miles. What is the your best time?

  9. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    That's pretty impressive if you can sustain 6 minute miles for 7.5 miles. What is the your best time?
    Well, that line is the extract from the context above, I said two times per year and during 4 weeks (2x4 W/Year) while dieting and losing fat, the rest of the year I run 3 times every week and doing my 7,5 miles under 55 min.

    To answer your question;
    As long as I can keep my weight down and in check, right now I am approximately 180-185 lbs with a length of 6,2".
    I'm pending between 175-185 lbs, and its pretty alright the way I am doing it as the average fella implements the run. But I'd say that aint no good as far as you being a top notch athlete, not really, but OK for me.
    I've done 6 miles under 32 min when I had less lard on me, was down around 165 lbs.

    You can not keep the old days up-&-run anymore, the knees (esp. the right one) causes trouble a bit. Need to be careful!
    Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 04-06-2017 at 06:24 PM.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •