Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Merkel politely told US and UK to go f themselves. CIA sponsored ISIS attacks will come in Germany

2. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Precisely the opposite.

It's Trump who has told EU to go fuck themselves and kudos to him.

This bitch wants votes yet fucking again after 12 years of treason. Germans are too naive and will vote her in again.

The venue for Merkel’s comments, a beer tent festooned with blue and white bunting set up by the chancellor’s Bavarian allies in the Christian Social Union, revealed the German leader in campaign mode 17 weeks before elections. Seeking her fourth term, Merkel, 62, brandished a tankard of beer after projecting herself as a defender of global stability after almost 12 years in office.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah bro kudos to trump !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    @Bache Tehroon I got to side with Keyvan Pars but to play devil's advocate, the US cannot be Europe's nanny and Keyvan Pars jan MERKEL REEDEH. Even she admitted that the planning of the African and Syrian migrants situation could have been handled with better planning. You got to understand where she is coming from D.D.R Deutsche Demokratiche Republik. She can speak Russian like yours truly(like 70% fluent here and understand Roos, from musi,c mainly) but everyone in the DDR had to learn Roos. Straight from the source, Merkel 'I wish I could turn back time' Merkel finally admits she REGRETS open-door migrant policy" Too smart too late Angela!

Breaking down the CANDIDATES BUNDESTAG ELECTIONS I understand where the migrants are coming from, they are hated but guess what so is Merkel. However, between Martin Schulz the SDP and the wacko Sahra Wagenknecht of the Dietmar Gerhard Bartsch, MKerkel is the best candidate! BT jan you got to trust me on this Merkel has her problems but she is the best candidate in the upcomming Bundestag elections in Sept 24th but this is the problem with Deutsche politik. The CDU and and SDP dominated, since the collapse of the 3rd Reich! Welcome to Bundestag Politik komrades! Keyvan Pars jan thank you for posting this so I can give you guys my fair perspective! BT jan as for American politics are choices were Killary Benghaczi Scrotom Cunton and Donald filed for bankruptcy 4 times, Trump

They are both apart of the same elitist circle and the special interest lobbyist groups hedge their bests by supporting BOTH candidates. The difference between USA and a Communist country is we give you two idiots and say pick one, they pick one for you. I will close with a quotation from Joseph Stalin, ""It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes!!"Gentleman: sorry for the two paragraph response b but this is my language, Deutsche Politik, I apologize kmorades !
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...migrant-policy
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 29-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    @Bache Tehroon I got to side with Keyvan Pars but to play devil's advocate, the US cannot be Europe's nanny and Keyvan Pars jan MERKEL REEDEH. Even she admitted that the planning of the African and Syrian migrants situation could have been handled with better planning. You got to understand where she is coming from D.D.R Deutsche Demokratiche Republik. She can speak Russian like yours truly(like 70% fluent here and understand Roos, from musi,c mainly) but everyone in the DDR had to learn Roos. Straight from the source, Merkel 'I wish I could turn back time' Merkel finally admits she REGRETS open-door migrant policy" Too smart too late Angela!

Breaking down the CANDIDATES BUNDESTAG ELECTIONS I understand where the migrants are coming from, they are hated but guess what so is Merkel. However, between Martin Schulz the SDP and the wacko Sahra Wagenknecht of the Dietmar Gerhard Bartsch, MKerkel is the best candidate! BT jan you got to trust me on this Merkel has her problems but she is the best candidate in the upcomming Bundestag elections in Sept 24th but this is the problem with Deutsche politik. The CDU and and SDP dominated, since the collapse of the 3rd Reich! Welcome to Bundestag Politik komrades! Keyvan Pars jan thank you for posting this so I can give you guys my fair perspective! BT jan as for American politics are choices were Killary Benghaczi Scrotom Cunton and Donald filed for bankruptcy 4 times, Trump

They are both apart of the same elitist circle and the special interest lobbyist groups hedge their bests by supporting BOTH candidates. The difference between USA and a Communist country is we give you two idiots and say pick one, they pick one for you. I will close with a quotation from Joseph Stalin, ""It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes!!"Gentleman: sorry for the two paragraph response b but this is my language, Deutsche Politik, I apologize kmorades !
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...migrant-policy
    Comrade, where do you find such splendid font and font size, please make it even minor in size, I like it!

7. Likes Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probelm: Trump doesn't understand polite language.

She should have said: Yo fucking idiot ... Yo not worth anything douchebag ... you fucking fired

9. Likes keyvan_pars, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Comrade, where do you find such splendid font and font size, please make it even minor in size, I like it!
    This was times new roman komrade if I make it smaller than that then people cannot read it but that is times new roman, font size two. I hate the current font settings. You can change it on quick reply, with your options komrade(German way of saying it). I actually like this size 2 the best. I also bold the important parts just for emphasis because Deutsche politics might be new to some of you. I can make it font size two but then nobody will be able to read it.

@Iran Esteghlal she said it but that is not the Ger-man way of doing things, she politely said that. German politicians, since the fall of the 3rd Reich, are known to be mild manner and polite. No more charismatic and loud leaders, Ger-mans do not like that LMFAO. Trump is reaching G.W.B level of STUPIDITY and that is an ACCOMPLISHMENT! What a mess American and Deutsche politics are. Both nations have quite a bit in common, except Germany is a multi party system and there are limited political contributions, businesses and individuals can make. Trump is a moron, we all know this it is going to be a long four years. Jesus H Christ our options were, Killary Benghazi Scrotom Cunton and Donald J filed for bankruptcy for four times. On and don't forget about the komrade they call Sanders, you know the nigga who had his honey moon IN RUSSIA! hope what I said about German politics makes sense and now people have a BASIC understanding of the three major candidates and Bundestag politik. This message has been brought to you by the Bundestag, Deutschland, Deutschland uber allies, uber allies in der welt! Das ist Das Deutschlandlied, over 7,000,000 views, I cold not resist!

Last edited by TeamMeli; 30-05-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bitch and other Europeans should remember who saved their asses last time there was a war. Britain and the US.

I was laughing at her. When Europe is in trouble again, they will turn to the UK and US to bail their sorry asses. Let her bark all she wants now.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like
    the only thing that saved Germany's 'ass' is German people and how they view their country and each other.

They tried to distribute this sort of thinking to other European countries but lazy british assholes couldn't hack it so they abandoned ship.

before Germany cries for help you will have food, race and muslim riots on your streets.

this is not a far fetched idea. all you need to do is to go back to the 80s and riots, burnings, murder were a fact of life on streets of Britain. oh yeah and bombings and terror attacks.

13. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    the only thing that saved Germany's 'ass' is German people and how they view their country and each other.

They tried to distribute this sort of thinking to other European countries but lazy british assholes couldn't hack it so they abandoned ship.

before Germany cries for help you will have food, race and muslim riots on your streets.

this is not a far fetched idea. all you need to do is to go back to the 80s and riots, burnings, murder were a fact of life on streets of Britain. oh yeah and bombings and terror attacks.
    Unfortunately Keyvan Pars jan, the AFD is targeting people in my age bracket 18-44 and they are gaining popularity. You are right, we view our people and country differently. I can say WE btw without getting into it. Please read this article it is sad but it will tell you the state of affairs in German politics. BTW in the old DDR, there are still nazi underground movements. AFD. From the article: Alternative for Germany (AfD) was the top choice of voters aged between 18 and 44 in the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt, where the party won one in four votes to transform the political landscape.

MEET THE FACE OF EVIL: Frauke Petry, 40, the co-leader of the AfD, said: “German society, not just now but for many years, has experienced a continuous disintegration which is clearly reflected in the impoverishment of the middle class, where families are increasingly overwhelmed. The future of our country is in question.” YOU ARE A KANT!.

Breaking down the numbers: AfD was chosen by 26 per cent of votes aged 18 to 24 in Saxony-Anhalt, compared with 16 per cent for the CDU and 11 per cent for both the Greens and SPD. For those aged 25 to 44 it was a similar story, with 29 per cent choosing the AfD against 23 per cent for the CDU and 9 per cent for SPD. The only age group which stuck with Mrs Merkel’s party was the over-60s — 35 per cent voted CDU and 18 per cent AfD.

Women were much more likely to support the CDU, while AfD was the most popular among men, winning 29 per cent of the male vote in the state.

Here is the rest of the article: I hate those fascist, they are a stain on Ger-man honor and I hate those fooking teabaggers bro, lang liebe Kaffee, enjoy the article!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...f29cc4f7a551aa
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 30-05-2017 at 05:40 PM.

15. Likes Arash_Tombangir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Breaking down the numbers: AfD was chosen by 26 per cent of votes aged 18 to 24 in Saxony-Anhalt, compared with 16 per cent for the CDU and 11 per cent for both the Greens and SPD. For those aged 25 to 44 it was a similar story, with 29 per cent choosing the AfD against 23 per cent for the CDU and 9 per cent for SPD. The only age group which stuck with Mrs Merkel’s party was the over-60s — 35 per cent voted CDU and 18 per cent AfD.
    Nice font homie, this font resembles President Abraham Lincoln's letter to major general Joseph "fighting Joe" Hooker when President Lincoln gave Hooker command of the Army of the Potomac. Lincoln handed him the letter, which candidly discusses Hooker's strengths and weaknesses.

Pity you edited that fine thread "What Memorial Day means to me?" which was aimed "For American based Iranians".

17. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since you brought it up, I will provide a link that Mr. Lincoln wrote to Hooker. BTW That is Times New Roman size 3 however, what do you guys think of the information I am giving? That is more important to me than the font size. The AFD is a big problem in Deutschland and they scare me. I am not affected because I am in the USA but many of my friends.komrades who are NOT German would be.My prediction and you heard it here first is that Angela Merkel, will get elected for the fourth term and I am ok with that. Look the major choices in the upcoming Sept 24th Bundestag elections. Between Angela Merkel of the CDU, Martin Schultz of the SDP and Sahra Wagenknecht of the Dietmar Gerhard Bartsch, Merkel is the SANE Centrist. She is technically more to the left but compared to these two , Merkel is the sane one.

Executive Mansion
    Washington, January 26, 1863

]Major General Hooker:
    General.

I have placed you at the head of the Army of the Potomac. Of course I have done this upon what appear to me to be sufficient reasons. And yet I think it best for you to know that there are some things in regard to which, I am not quite satisfied with you. I believe you to be a brave and a skilful soldier, which, of course, I like. I also believe you do not mix politics with your profession, in which you are right. You have confidence in yourself, which is a valuable, if not an indispensable quality. You are ambitious, which, within reasonable bounds, does good rather than harm. But I think that during Gen. Burnside's command of the Army, you have taken counsel of your ambition, and thwarted him as much as you could, in which you did a great wrong to the country, and to a most meritorious and honorable brother officer. I have heard, in such way as to believe it, of your recently saying that both the Army and the Government needed a Dictator. Of course it was not for this, but in spite of it, that I have given you the command. Only those generals who gain successes, can set up dictators. What I now ask of you is military success, and I will risk the dictatorship. The government will support you to the utmost of it's ability, which is neither more nor less than it has done and will do for all commanders. I much fear that the spirit which you have aided to infuse into the Army, of criticising their Commander, and withholding confidence from him, will now turn upon you. I shall assist you as far as I can, to put it down. Neither you, nor Napoleon, if he were alive again, could get any good out of an army, while such a spirit prevails in it.

And now, beware of rashness. Beware of rashness, but with energy, and sleepless vigilance, go forward, and give us victories.

Yours very truly
    A. Lincoln

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/...hes/hooker.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Germany has a bigger Muslim problem than Britain. They have let in far more neanderthals and in years to come you will see the catastrophic result.

It was the Brits and the Americans who defeated the Nazis. The rest of Europe just bent over and let Hilter walk in their ass.

The Germany-led EU will have huge problems in the future. They won't get away with it. So many southern EU failing economies, mass unemployment and mass immigration, and people losing their identity because of the ghastly badly thought out EU project. They are already turning to far right parties across Europe which have never been more popular. Le Penn received 14 million votes earlier this month. Wilders in Holland received more parliamentary seats than ever before. Hungry and Greece already well on the way.
    If you think the eastern European members of the EU are as welcoming to immigrants as western Europeans, you are extremely naive. Go to Slovenia, Slovakia and Poland and see how they view immigrants. There is going to be huge problems.

How blind can the defenders of the European project be? I am glad Britain is leaving this stupid club of wankers.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess time will tell.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess time will tell.
    Time has already spoken Keyvanjan. Behrooz is right. Far-right ideologies are gaining. No one can deny that. It's only a matter of a few years before cultural and ethnic tensions result in heavily populist movements in Europe. By then, someone like Trump will be considered the Gandhi of populists.

America seems to have saved itself from catastrophe (yet again) by electing Trump just at the right time. And the UK perhaps have won the lottery by somewhat distancing themselves from Europe via Brexit (though that may not be enough). Europe will once again fall into chaos. It's in their destiny.