Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Time has already spoken Keyvanjan. Behrooz is right. Far-right ideologies are gaining. No one can deny that. It's only a matter of a few years before cultural and ethnic tensions result in heavily populist movements in Europe. By then, someone like Trump will be considered the Gandhi of populists.

America seems to have saved itself from catastrophe (yet again) by electing Trump just at the right time. And the UK perhaps have won the lottery by somewhat distancing themselves from Europe via Brexit (though that may not be enough). Europe will once again fall into chaos. It's in their destiny.
    Behrouz is right come on bro I posted this article first and nobody gives me credit. I say the same thing but Behrouz was right OK lol. Bro why is it I post the same thing, BEFORE Behrouz yet he get's the credit. Why is it when someone says something then I respond, I get blaned for it. Check several posts above Behrouz C jan I have been saying the AFD is gaining popularity but what because of my reputation of the past I do not get any credit or something? Come on guys BE FAIR, If I am not going to get CREDIT for bringing something to someone's attention and someone just piggy backs off of what I say then WHAT IS THE POINT IN EVEN POSTING ANYMORE? Even just to shoot the shit about German politics? This has happened on MORE than one occasions and I waited a full five minutes before posting. GOOD JOB Behrouz jan you were right, despite me posting this over a day ago and beating you to it! BT see post below to see why I am frustrated and might just not post anymore.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...migrant-policy
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 31-05-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Bache Tehroon I got to side with Keyvan Pars but to play devil's advocate, the US cannot be Europe's nanny and Keyvan Pars jan MERKEL REEDEH. Even she admitted that the planning of the African and Syrian migrants situation could have been handled with better planning. You got to understand where she is coming from D.D.R Deutsche Demokratiche Republik. She can speak Russian like yours truly(like 70% fluent here and understand Roos, from musi,c mainly) but everyone in the DDR had to learn Roos. Straight from the source, Merkel 'I wish I could turn back time' Merkel finally admits she REGRETS open-door migrant policy" Too smart too late Angela!

Breaking down the CANDIDATES BUNDESTAG ELECTIONS I understand where the migrants are coming from, they are hated but guess what so is Merkel. However, between Martin Schulz the SDP and the wacko Sahra Wagenknecht of the Dietmar Gerhard Bartsch, MKerkel is the best candidate! BT jan you got to trust me on this Merkel has her problems but she is the best candidate in the upcomming Bundestag elections in Sept 24th but this is the problem with Deutsche politik. The CDU and and SDP dominated, since the collapse of the 3rd Reich! Welcome to Bundestag Politik komrades! Keyvan Pars jan thank you for posting this so I can give you guys my fair perspective! BT jan as for American politics are choices were Killary Benghaczi Scrotom Cunton and Donald filed for bankruptcy 4 times, Trump

They are both apart of the same elitist circle and the special interest lobbyist groups hedge their bests by supporting BOTH candidates. The difference between USA and a Communist country is we give you two idiots and say pick one, they pick one for you. I will close with a quotation from Joseph Stalin, "[COLOR=#201C1F][FONT=&amp]"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes!!"[B]Gentleman: sorry for the two paragraph response b but this is my language, Deutsche Politik, I apologize kmorades !

Good CALL buddy, ,too bad BEHROUZ was right(SARCASM), despite the fact that you beat him to it. Let me guess I"m going to get pinged now it's ok if that happens honestly. No matter what I say people ignore it even if I am right and give credit to other people and it is very frustrating! When German politics meets Iranian politics, getting credit for $hit other people s said. #PartiBazi NON GER-MANS, please educate me about my mother's birth country, this should be good for a laugh! When you get 2 Iranians you get 3 opinions and people will TAKE yours so they can get credit Do you guys see my point and why I get frustrated at times, I am not an achlocht but come on man!
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 31-05-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Behrouz is right come on bro I posted this article first and nobody gives me credit. I say the same thing but Behrouz was right OK lol. Bro why is it I post the same thing, BEFORE Behrouz yet he get's the credit. Why is it when someone says something then I respond, I get blaned for it. Check several posts above Behrouz C jan I have been saying the AFD is gaining popularity but what because of my reputation of the past I do not get any credit or something? Come on guys BE FAIR, If I am not going to get CREDIT for bringing something to someone's attention and someone just piggy backs off of what I say then WHAT IS THE POINT IN EVEN POSTING ANYMORE? Even just to shoot the shit about German politics? This has happened on MORE than one occasions and I waited a full five minutes before posting. GOOD JOB Behrouz jan you were right, despite me posting this over a day ago and beating you to it! BT see post below to see why I am frustrated and might just not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post

Good CALL buddy, ,too bad BEHROUZ was right(SARCASM), despite the fact that you beat him to it. Let me guess I"m going to get pinged now it's ok if that happens honestly. No matter what I say people ignore it even if I am right and give credit to other people and it is very frustrating! When German politics meets Iranian politics, getting credit for $hit other people s said. #PartiBazi NON GER-MANS, please educate me about my mother's birth country, this should be good for a laugh! When you get 2 Iranians you get 3 opinions and people will TAKE yours so they can get credit Do you guys see my point and why I get frustrated at times, I am not an achlocht but come on man!
    Sherwin,
    I simply skipped over your post with prejudice. They're usually wrong, irrelevant, and mostly about your personal life. I admit, it's been a long time since I paid full attention to your posts.

Sorry man. It's not easy to read your posts. I've told you that before.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Sherwin,
    I simply skipped over your post with prejudice. They're usually wrong, irrelevant, and mostly about your personal life. I admit, it's been a long time since I paid full attention to your posts.

Sorry man. It's not easy to read your posts. I've told you that before.
    I understand because of my reputation in the past but I was the one who talked about AFD first and here is the interesting article, yet Behrouz jan get's the credit. I can make posts not personal and I am working on that. However, when people get credit for MY ideas then that is personal. I shall take your advice: I am going to stay away from ISP for a while, at least until my Police Exam is over, June 7th and I am at the academy, in September. #Nothing Personal Strictly Business. However, I did not make this post about MYSELF, I was responding to not getting credit and people taking my original ideas. I am banning MYSELF! You can feel free to pass this to the MODS and Admin team. Hopefully, when I come back, things will get better,. Here is the article. [/B
    1-I will keep the posts to this length
    2-I will not post 1,000 times a day
    3- I will not make the posts about myself but come on guys, don't just omit my posts that are RIGHT and give credit to another person
    3-Right now I need to take an I.S.P but I need my mental to be 100 for the police exam, which can be life changing, if all goes well. good luck everyone. [
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 31-05-2017 at 05:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    real sweet. US with their local idiot allies FUCK UP the whole of middle east. 15 years later when they want to devalue the euro they ask the turkish son of a muslim whore to open his borders to thousands of people who have lost EVERYTHING because of US laziness to rely only on selling arms.

other countries, mainly Germany, have a collective effort to clean up the human disaster, meanwhile absorbing the terrorists that are trained by another group of APES, the saudis, and i am supposed to respect this son of motherfucking bitch trump because he rallied toothless trailer trash to his cause and cut medicare for the poor in the US.

and the person who puts down everything she has to accept these refugees is a whore, bitch etc etc ...

on the other side bunch of fucking limey's who need a tea break every ten minutes of work decide to withdraw from the effort. FUCK THEM. and fuck trump.

merkel and other europeans have proved over and over there is still humanity left for mankind.

and the rest of the world, THE SELFISH FUCKS, that they have are only watching their own asses.

I wish Germany, Swenden, The Netherlands, France every success. and i hope britney spears is the next monkey running the whitehouse. Because i want to see how she will be made into a Goddess of politics in this forum.

6. Likes TeamMeli, Mahdi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ I won't discuss Iran because you guy shave more experience but I will say this.
    I always considered it Gaf Gaz, I know the Western Media consideres it M.E Iran bordered the old ZSSR/CCCP and Northerners look NOTHING like MErs(Thank God!)

Going back to 1945-If you were German and lived through the war: you lived on near starvation rashions 1500 calories a day diet. Over a million Germans were killed in gulags. The Russians did not kill most of them, they died because of starvation and cold. In 1949, you had the first and last free elections in the DDR. After the war Germany was split into two: the BDR and the DDR. Germany was a land of old people, women and children. Most of the men, either DIED in war or were prisoners. Germany was in RUINS and everything looked BAD. Fast forward to 1990: the collapse of the ZSSR/CCCP and the unification of Germany.

They had to integrate people from the DDR and BDR together and it took some time but look at Germany/Deutschland TODAY. It is the Economic Crown Jewel of Europe. You touched on Individualistic culture of USA v Collectivist culture of Germany, it is just a different culture. The WORLD now looks up to Germany and her honor is restored. From 145 to 2016 or 70 years: Germany went form a
    1-split nation
    2-half of the nation was under Soviet control -again good doc Das War Dar DDR seven part series explains it all
    3- Men were dead it was land of women, old men and children. There was even a joke American GI and Frowline. The Americans thought German gilrs were easy on the eyes and German girls did not mind. German people saw it differently the soldier and the WHORE. Fast forward to TODAY
    1-Economic crown Jewel of EUROPE
    2-Even with the problems in Germany, Merkel is looked upon favorably in world opinion, where as Trump is viewed as a CLOWN.
    3-Imports/German imports high quality luxury cars, took over USA. The only other nation that can compete is Japan, another nation devastated by WAR. Now let's look at USAs economy
    1-40% consumer driven, national debt don't even get me started.
    2-We are STILL in two wars Iraq and Afghanistan over a decade later. There is the creation if ISIS, really OUR creation, same with the Taliban. I can later on talk about Iraq but again don't want to turn this into me.

Lessons learned is: Do not be like the U.S.A, all flash and no substance, a culture that made Kim WhoreDashian famous and elected Trump.
    Be like Germany, self reliant, independent, hard working and efficient.

Well, that is all I have for now but hope it makes sense, I can analyze the German, American and Russian side so I have a different perspective on this issue. Some of you old timers can fill me in on the PRE/IR perspective and even the IR side because I was not born in Iran. I can TALK about Deutschland and Rassia(that is another topic for a different day. Enjoy and great points.. Do you want: Martin Schultz of the SDP, Sahra Wagenknecht of the Dietmar Bartsch or even worse Fauke Petty of the AFD? I don't think so komrades! At least Merkel is a centrist, compared to these three bozo's!GOOD NEWS: Merkel overtook Schultz who was up by 50-34 or +14 on who do you look upon favorably. Today, it is Merkel +5 so a 21 point swing in Merkel's favor FU Martin Schultz of the On who would you vote for Merkel's CDU is 34 +2 and Schultz is no change. Remember in Germany, the PARTY is everything, Merkel is just the FACE of the CDU. In the USA, it is everything Obama was the Democratic party and Trump IS the GOP. PROST(Bavarian bierANGELA MERKEL!

http://www.dw.com/en/new-poll-puts-m...ars/a-38430085
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 01-06-2017 at 06:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12