Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_Tombangir View Post
    Frankly, isn't this laughable?
    ma'niggas whining all the time about fuking IRI-G Corps here, IRI-G Corps there, mothafuker terrorists plan this, mothafuker terrorists plan that, beside that being war-hero too once back in good-fellas time "served in a real war in the front line fighting real snipers without a fucking bandana" and now yearn to eat kabob, going to irgc-of-eYran ...... classy, very classy!

Do you know which organisation is responsible importer of meat from Brazil or any other country to IRI-mullas?
    Try once more, try harder...... yes the answer is IRI-G Corps finance group.
    IRI-bastards are among top importers of Brazilian beef, ranked according to the value of imports, in USD thousands.

Yearly Import from Brazil;
    Value (in USD thousands): 274.764
    Volume (in tone): 61.571

If you had one more brain cell, it would be lonely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    The size of Raffi's Barg was one and half time bigger than this. Even their Khoresht portions, easy twice than any other places. My wife took Gheymah-Bandemjoon and it was pretty good as well.
    Raffi's didn't even have Khoreshts until a few years ago.

3. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    If you had one more brain cell, it would be lonely.
    ohhh ma'boy, yO got busted.... that aint no good feelin, that hurts....that right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Pooya and Babr, taklif ro maloom konid. Belakhareh size matters or not?
    No it doesn't ...it's what you do with it !

I have been to LA kebab houses ,they maybe bigger in size but they don't taste that good ...seen red apples a size of a melon and as red as blood that will prompt you to grab one and eat but they taste awful .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    No it doesn't ...it's what you do with it !

I have been to LA kebab houses ,they maybe bigger in size but they don't taste that good ...seen red apples a size of a melon and as red as blood that will prompt you to grab one and eat but they taste awful .
    Dude i have eaten Kabab in so many different places, different cities(and i make all kind of Kababs myself) i guess by now i can judge which Kabab is good and which is not

I went to other places in LA/OC and it was nothing special, but this place is good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Attari in Westwood is actually not bad, always crazy busy even during late at the night.