Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    All this talk about burger is making me hungry for a bike ride...
    Fair response: I did not start the burger topic in the cycling thread, as evident on the start of this thread. Now the best burgers are the ones you make fresh. Watch this vid by my man Gordon Ramsey. It is rather easy to make:
    1-Take your patty and let it stay overnight then the ingredients he uses are
    1-fresh grounded pepper, salt some egg to make the burger stick and this is the KEY
    2-Roll it on the sides so it get's the seasoning,
    3-Find the hottest part of the girll, usually it is the top third.
    4- The key is not to flip it to many times and put your favorite topping and toast the buns. I like grilled onions, lettuce tomato cheese. BTW yes after this burger talk I will go on my bike for a ride through Red Rock LMAO! Even when: Team Meli doesn't start the burger thread he get's blamed for it thank you Mahdi jan , see what your In N Out comment did to him, komade LMAO! He is in LV and he has an eatery here. Use chuck and amazing ground beef. Tea,am just having fun: speaking in 3rd person, being topical , AND waiting five minutes before he posts. Pooya82 jan I'm just joking and being topical ok buddy cheers mate, just having fun not ruining the thread. If: your burger does not turn out good, blame Team Meli In conclusion when in doubt blame Team Meli, he is used to wearing the black hat.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 31-05-2017 at 04:19 AM.

2. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here you go. Finally it turned to become a good thread(so far, knock the wood). 😎😎

4. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    You guys are all pussies. McDonald's has this thing called "Big Mac". Nasty and poisonous. That's a burger. Not all this girly pinky shit you are all talking about.
    Can't remember the last time i ate there. Just the smell of restaurent from outside make me sick. Tokhmiest Burger, if you actually call it Burger

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I got to try it out man. Do you know of any locations that are NOT shut down? @ Mahdi jan you will be surprised at how many people do not know that you can order a 3 x 3 animal style. Double Double just does nto do it for me, too small.
    Pasadena
    Cerritos
    Santa Monica
    Los Feliz

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Pasadena
    Cerritos
    Santa Monica
    Los Feliz
    Dam how am I learning about this NOW bro? I went to H.S in the Canada Area and went to Pasadena City College, even lived in Arcadia. Next time I am in the Canada area, I will go for sure. Would an Andrew Jackson aka $20 do it boss? I got to check this spot out now that you mentioned it.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 31-05-2017 at 05:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gone the days we used to get on the train to go to London to go to Sagdonald to eat two bigsag meals, now if I fancy a burger I get them from top butchers with top quality buns and make my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Can't remember the last time i ate there. Just the smell of restaurent from outside make me sick. Tokhmiest Burger, if you actually call it Burger
    Its very addictive though. BT is right. Their Big Mac, even though I know its poison, I could eat 3 of them right now and follow up with a large fries and soda.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

11. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overall The quality of the likes of Mc Do , BK and other franchises vary from from country to the other. the best BK I ever had was in Spain . it all depends on the suppliers and of course it's a big different between Mediterranean and this terrible tasting meat in North America

13. Likes Babr, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    all those mentioned are low grade dog food in my humble opinion.
    the funniest one is in&out and their secret menu that every kid
    knows about.umami must be made of elephant meat since you feel
    so heavy afterwards.AVOID!
    if you get the urge get your own meat and make your own kebob
    but make it round.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Overall The quality of the likes of Mc Do , BK and other franchises vary from from country to the other. the best BK I ever had was in Spain . it all depends on the suppliers and of course it's a big different between Mediterranean and this terrible tasting meat in North America
    I kind of agree, i once had MacDo in Turkey. It is day and night compare to North America. Luxury place and much much better quality compare to here..

Post Thanks / Like
    This will be one of my last posts for a while, banning myself until I go to the academy but you are right. The Best McDonald's I had was in Switzerland. There is a reason for that. Europe has strict FDA regulations, in the USA most of our meat is injected with hormones so the cow can get bigger. Read the book Fast Food Nation but here is a good article on USA v Europe. NPR wrote a good article: brief summary of the article
    The U.S. and the European Union recently settled one of their longest-running trade disputes: over beef. Under the deal, the EU agreed to quadruple import quotas for hormone-free U.S. beef, but it still won't import hormone-treated American beef, because many Europeans consider it unhealthy.
    Good luck everyone #Nothing personal strictly business. This can be life changing for me but I have a big exam June 7th. Mods when I come back:
    1-I will not post 1,000 times a day will not have time anyways(school again plus police hopefully)
    2- I will not make posts about myself this is just to inform everyone I will only post during important Team Meli WCQ or friendly games
    3- I need an ISP break to get my metal 100 because this can be LIFE CHANGING, wish me luck and good luck to everyone here.
    4-Last but not lesast I will not make things personal anymore but I did not run the cycling thread, I was simply responding to someone. Good luck to everyone, I truly mean it. Hopefully, when I come back things will be better I will non longer personalize threads and I will keep things topical. I just need to focus on the task at hand, there is not much time between now and June 7th, got an expedited date, through connections. Last thing I will say is Na zadrowie(Blessings to your health and cheers).

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=113314725

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the best Burger of my life at Border café in Boston .

What is this?
    It's all French Fries and a tiny burger!

Post Thanks / Like
    For burgers, find a local pub (sometimes it is really dingy but hey) that has amazing burgers. Nothing can beat that. MC, BK and all those franchises are horrible. Maybe only A&W is acceptable.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we want to talk about consistently good burgers at almost every location and taste, nothing beats In-N-Out. And btw. I'm talking about burgers and not fries. Size is relative, the size is the correct burger size. Burgers were established as a nutritious staple of the American diet at a time before vast consumerism in the 60ies and 80ies.

So In-N-Out wins for me.

LA people got a choice of Umami, Apple Pan and Father's Office as well. All really good burgers. And of course Fatburger.

I think Shake Shack is super overrated and Whataburger is alright but..aeehm.

Five Guys is only good in Maryland. Everywhere else I had it, it was ok-terrible.

Btw. the best burgers are/were sold around Taksim in Istanbul for 3 Lira.

20. Likes Zob Ahan, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A&W and Five guys are just another burger nothing fancy. I haven't tried it down in states but Five Guys is a bit pricey here in Canada . Don't forget When we talk about MCD , KB, A&W and etc .. these are all patties mixed with Soya , Corn and a few other ingredients . A real burger is Ground beef + salt and pepper, what makes them tasty and different is the type of buns, Garnish and of course the mix of the meat and the most important part which is how to cook them .