Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shitty weather in some area in west coast Canadian and as you said not having enough population because of this matter contribute largely to that.

Mahdi is offline News Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I assume the quality of Burger should be much better than North America?!
    Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Service centers locations in US are not as good and frequent as Canada. In Canada after driving only few miles you have a full service center of everything most of the time, Food, Tim Horton, etc. In most roads in US you need to drive hours to find a crappy service center. Day and night regarding to this issue.
    I guess depends where in the US but most places I've traveled across have a good amount of service stations that offer everything. Taking long road trips across the country use to be a big part of American culture and it still is to some extent so that is why you see a lot of service stations, RV parks, oddly places restaurants, and some weird attractions along the way. The best thing to do is to rent a RV and travel across the United States.
    In Carlos We Trust

4. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a short stop in LA/OC few days a go and some suggested that Raffi place food in Glendale is very good, so we went there and i enjoyed their food, their portion(Kabab and Khoresht) are probably twice than any other places, a bit pricey but worth for such a portion. Their Barg was probably one of the best i ever had.

6. Likes Persian-Eagle-13, Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    it is one of my favorite restaurants in California. it reminds me of iran so much with the outdoor sitting and the water fountain.
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions:

8. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a short stop in LA/OC few days a go and some suggested Raffi place food in Glendale is very good, so we went there and i enjoyed their food, their portion(Kabab and Khoresht) are probably twice than any other places, a bit pricey but worth for such a portion. Their Barg was probably one of the best i ever had.
    Not possible !!! the issue for me is not the size of kabab or portion size, its the MEAT ... no matter what anyone say, Meat in middle east just taste better, so do fruits ... Strawberry might not be as sexy looking as the one i buy in North America, but it taste sooo much better !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Not possible !!! the issue for me is not the size of kabab or portion size, its the MEAT ... no matter what anyone say, Meat in middle east just taste better, so do fruits ... Strawberry might not be as sexy looking as the one i buy in North America, but it taste sooo much better !
    Sure meats and fruits taste much better back home, i was talking about restaurants outside Iran ofcourse, i am actually very picky regarding to Persian Kabab and food. I have tried lots of places outside Iran and wasn't impressed by many. But this place Kabab was actually pretty decent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Not anymore man. Not anymore. Ingredients in Iran are mostly shit now. What you're saying was only true up to a few years ago. No more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Not anymore man. Not anymore. Ingredients in Iran are mostly shit now. What you're saying was only true up to a few years ago. No more.

Not entirely. go to Shandiz and torghabe and you will find the best meat just try it and you'll see what I mean,

over all the world's best meat and dairy are found in any Mediterranean country

this is Shandiz Style

13. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I go to Iran I only eat lamb. Their lamb is terrific but their beef not so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Frankly, isn't this laughable?
    ma'niggas whining all the time about fuking IRI-G Corps here, IRI-G Corps there, mothafuker terrorists plan this, mothafuker terrorists plan that, beside that being war-hero too once back in good-fellas time "served in a real war in the front line fighting real snipers without a fucking bandana" and now yearn to eat kabob, going to irgc-of-eYran ...... classy, very classy!

Do you know which organisation is responsible importer of meat from Brazil or any other country to IRI-mullas?
    Try once more, try harder...... yes the answer is IRI-G Corps finance group.
    IRI-bastards are among top importers of Brazilian beef, ranked according to the value of imports, in USD thousands.

Yearly Import from Brazil;
    Value (in USD thousands): 274.764
    Volume (in tone): 61.571

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Not entirely. go to Shandiz and torghabe and you will find the best meat just try it and you'll see what I mean,

over all the world's best meat and dairy are found in any Mediterranean country

this is Shandiz Style

The size of Raffi's Barg was one and half time bigger than this. Even their Khoresht portions, easy twice than any other places. My wife took Gheymah-Bandemjoon and it was pretty good as well.

17. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pooya and Babr, taklif ro maloom konid. Belakhareh size matters or not?

19. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    It can be small but effective if it is what you mean like French says'' Petit mais efficace''

21. Likes Real Madrid, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post

lol .. As a friend of mine used to say " it depends on which side of the stick you are "

23. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post